TB Mileage

Recently I found a section of the cache page that provided the Total mileage of a TB. It was located under "Inventory" then "See the History".

My question is: Where else can I find this information?

Also, I noticed that other cache pages, with TB/coins, did not offer this option. Why/why not?

Thank you, Widgit

It works okay for me.

I just checked several cache pages that show travel bugs in inventory. When I click on each travel bug's link in the Inventory box, it shows the current total distance traveled (labeled "Tracking History") just above the list of recent logs.

I haven't tried viewing it while not logged in, so I don't know whether that would make a difference.

:laughing:

Recently I found a section of the cache page that provided the Total mileage of a TB. It was located under "Inventory" then "See the History".

Also, I noticed that other cache pages, with TB/coins, did not offer this option. Why/why not?

Thank you, Widgit

:anicute: Here is a question KINDA in that catagory. My Bro. started his TB in Ohio, then took it to NY and dropped it in a cache there. It has since moved on to Fla. and Tex.He wants the numbers to reflect starting from Ohio and not starting from NY. Someone gave him complicated directions how to do this. IS there an easy way to do this?

dbskysoldier should have told me he needed more detailed instructions! :laughing:

I think it's easiest when the bug is currently sitting in a cache. He can log it into his cache if that's a good place to start. (referred to as the orig cache)

1. Retrieve the bug from the current cache.

2. On the orig cache, log a note POST DATED and drop the bug. ( you can just say "logging bug")

3. Retrieve the bug from that cache POST DATED.

4. Post a note on the current cache and drop the bug.

5. On the current cache logs delete the note that says you dropped the bug

6. On the Bug Page, delete both the logs showing that you retrieved and dropped the bug in the current cache. This will leave it in the cache and show the last cacher was the one to drop it.

If you need clarification on anything please let me know.

Edited by BlueDeuce

:anicute:

Thank you, Widgit

:wub: Here is a question KINDA in that catagory. My Bro. started his TB in Ohio, then took it to NY and dropped it in a cache there. It has since moved on to Fla. and Tex.He wants the numbers to reflect starting from Ohio and not starting from NY. Someone gave him complicated directions how to do this. IS there an easy way to do this?

Thanks! I think it is easier to ask his Sis :laughing: