Pocket Pc's for Paperless GeoCaching!

I have some Dell Pocket Pc's for sale. They are great for Paperless Geocaching!

Here is what I have.

Dell axim x5. With 64MB of memory, and a 400 Mhz Processor. With both CompactFlash, and SD card slots for more expansion. Comes with the USB Sync Charging cradle, and the AC Charging PowerSupply. Also a Dell Custum Leather Zipper Case, and a Copy of the Dell axim original Companion CD-ROM. It will also come with a Socket CompactFlash Wireless card for going Wireless! I'm asking $115.00 shipped.

Next is a Dell axim x30. With 64MB of memory, and a Fast 624Mhz Processor. This Pocket PC has Both Wireless, and Bluetooth built in, and just has a SD Card slot for expansion. It will come with the USB Sync Charging Cradle, and the AC Charging PowerSupply. Also it will come with a Copy of the Dell axim x30 Companion CD-ROM, and a Dell leather Slip Protective Case. Asking $155.00 Shipped.

Also a Dell axim x50. With 64MB of RAM, and 128 of ROM memory, and a Fast 520 Mhz Processor. This Pocket PC has both Wireless, and Bluetooth also, and Both Compact Flash, and SD card slots too! Comes with the USB Sync Charging cradle, and the AC Charging PowerSupply. It will come with the Original Dell axim x50 CD-ROM, and a Dell vinyl Slip Protective Case. Asking $155.00 Shipped.

All these units are used, and in very great shape. They might have very minor scratches on the screen or case.

I do take PayPal, and they will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail!

Please E-Mail me, and PM me as sometimes I don't get the PM Notifications!

I have sold here before so check for some past posts of mine to see that the past buyers were satisfied. Many Thanks!

Edited by Scott-N8ZUS

This thread is looking more like an online storefront for Pocket PC's. Please see the pinned posting rules for the GPS Garage Sale forum: "This forum is intended only for personal selling or giving away of geocaching related items. No company or business postings/advertising are allowed."

Closing thread.