Here's why I'm not going to bother with hiding anymore

kirbyks

Text from posting:

Very easy, but must be done with extreme stealth- there's lots of little eyes watching.

This is on park land, but there are many children nearby- probably an early morning or during a school day outing. If you drive, park on King's Crossing near the Trinity Gardens Park sign, NOT on the nearby cul de sac! Near bike/walking trail, dog friendly. This one is on the cheap due to the high probability of muggling.

What I got in reply:

notsmike found Cheapocache (Traditional Cache) at 5/13/2007

Log Date: 5/13/2007

Stealth be damned. Cache in view of every one. Located and signed

log. Do not CITO on this hide. POOR

Why is it archived already? Because you got one log out of two you didn't like? Or am I missing something here? I think it's a good idea for you to refrain from hiding anymore for awhile, you need far more experence with Geocaching as a whole to give you a better feel for where and how to hide and to toughen you up mentally to take a little criticism, no way a cache should ever be archived that's less than 3 months old if the hider is responsible and does his homework before submitting.

Or am I missing something here?

Ummmmmmmm, yeah. You'll note that I clearly stated what it was. If the finder had actually read it he wouldn't have been suprised. Also, if he had taken the time to copy and paste the lat/long into google maps it would have been even clearer.

Edited by CYBret

If you've got a personal beef with someone take it to email. This isn't a place to air your grievances and insults.

Closing this thread.

Bret

P.S. How's the popcorn, Rick? :(

Edited by CYBret