Cachemate GPX & HTML exports not working

Help .........

Everytime I try to use the GPX Export or the HTML Notes Report in Cachemate on my PDA (iPAQ 5550) it only records a limited number of records.

During a cache trip, the first time I use either, it records the correct number of cache logs. However, subsequent exports don't add any more to the list in either.

I've tried leaving the "Max record count" blank and tried putting various other numbers in there - either the exact number I'm expecting it to record, or one or two more, just to give it a bit of leeway.

I always give the file being saved a name that will make sense to me later. I save it to a folder on my SD card, not the PDA memory (had too many hard reset disasters in the past) and cachemate is installed on the SD card, for the same reason.

The only way, at the moment, I can get it to record the correct number is to do a soft reset and then do an export and, because it's the first export since the soft reset, the exported file (GPX or HTML) has the correct number of records.

I've tried a complete rebuild of the PDA (following one of the "unexpected" hard resets) and re-installed everything from scratch, incuding a clean out of the SD card, so that previous installs can't cause confusion.

All my own applications (MemoryMap, TomTom, Cachmate, GPX Sonar, GPS Gate) are all installed to the SD card.

Any ideas please ... ??

Well, sorted the HTML exports and most of the gpx export problems, with some help from the Smittyware forum. :huh: and by doing another complete re-build of the pda and sd card.

Now got some other gpx export issues, but I think that may be GSAK related, or I'm trying to do something more than CM can do :rolleyes: