COINTEST: Share What you know about New Zealand & WIN!

Team chelmo

The legal drinking age is 20, but if you're married and you're in the pub with your spouse, you can drink at 18; in other words, if you don't have your spouse with you, you have to be 20 to drink, but without you can drink at 18.

Actually, for a few years - until not long ago - the legal drinking age was 18!! It was decided that this was not such a good move and so it was raised to 20 again. Can't remember how long it was 18 for, but it would be 3 or 4 years.

Well, that's it for me tonight, I've already posted on the # that I'm guessing Team Chelmo

picked. My guess was post #333 for the number of caches that he found, that guess was based

upon his hint that "the number increased by 1" and he found a new cache that day.

If I'm wrong, that's okay - I learned alot about New Zealand and would love to

visit some day.

WOOHOO! ! ! Winner number 2! And yes you were right, it was the number of cache finds I have :huh:

There will be a Satin Gold Chelmo heading your way real soon, I hope you like it.

Now for the BONUS Question for another Chelmo coin...

I have a picture hanging in my hallway, originally I gave it to my Grandfateher as it holds a special significance to him. When he passed away my grandmother gave it back to me for safe keeping.

Your mission should you choose to accept it. "Post a picture of the same bird" and include it's common name. I will check back after I have had my Roast Lamb for tea and see how you guys are getting on. Good Luck :rolleyes: (The first correct poster will win the coin)

Sorry keewee, you are excluded from this one since your Grandfather is mine.

I do know the answer to this... Bother!!

I have a picture hanging in my hallway, originally I gave it to my Grandfateher as it holds a special significance to him. When he passed away my grandmother gave it back to me for safe keeping.

Your mission should you choose to accept it. "Post a picture of the same bird" and include it's common name. I will check back after I have had my Roast Lamb for tea and see how you guys are getting on. Good Luck B) (The first correct poster will win the coin)

Sorry keewee, you are excluded from this one since your Grandfather is mine.

I do know the answer to this... Bother!!

:huh: Bribes anyone? I am open to them! :rolleyes:

Well, that's it for me tonight, I've already posted on the # that I'm guessing Team Chelmo

picked. My guess was post #333 for the number of caches that he found, that guess was based

upon his hint that "the number increased by 1" and he found a new cache that day.

If I'm wrong, that's okay - I learned alot about New Zealand and would love to

visit some day.

WOOHOO! ! ! Winner number 2! And yes you were right, it was the number of cache finds I have :rolleyes:

There will be a Satin Gold Chelmo heading your way real soon, I hope you like it.

Now for the BONUS Question for another Chelmo coin...

WOW ! I won !! My daughter really really wanted me to get one of these coins.

She was very excited this morning when I told her. Thanks Team Chelmo for

having the contest. Good luck to everyone else with the bonus question and

the rest of the contest. I sent you an email with my address. Thanks again.

Edited by stellarscapes

You might think that New Zealand has the most sheep per capita in the world, but here's a fact to turn every antipodean farmer green with envy.

While New Zealand only boasts 20 sheep per person, the lucky lads on the Falkland Isles, with over 700,000 sheep to 2,000 people get 350 each!

Very interesting... Yes it has just been said twice.

Congrats to Ble68 (covered all bases then realised exactly which one :o )

With the help of GSV :o

I will just have to count the coins and flick you both one :)

Correct answer "Black Robin" aka Chatham Island Robin