Notifications not coming through - again

Geofellas

Is this going to be a regular feature I wonder?

OK - before I get too upset - are others finding the same problem? I have had no notifications since 430 am Central European time today which I think is 730 pm Friday night in the home of Groundspeak.

Signal isn't signalling to me :ph34r:

I noticed a new cache a couple of hours ago while browsing GoogleEarth. We got the FTF but are still waiting for the Insta-Notify :ph34r: .

In retrospect I should have put the cache and/or the TB in it on my Watchlist before I logged them to see if those notifications would come through.

No mails here in southeastern Europe either.

...or in northwestern Florida. :ph34r:

Groundspeak: If you're going to offer email notification features, please get them working reliably. 'Instant' notification and cache owner notification performance has been extremely poor and unpredictable lately.

Edited by Urubu

No mails here in southeastern Europe either.

...or in northwestern Florida. :P

Groundspeak: If you're going to offer email notification features, please get them working reliably. 'Instant' notification and cache owner notification performance has been extremely poor and unpredictable lately.

don't bother, no one is listening... :ph34r:

Someone is listening. A problem report has been generated. Groundspeak is aware of the problem and will be looking at it.

Thank you for your patience.

Notifications started arriving again around midnight here in the UK

Thanks for fixing it.