2007 Fleur de Lis Geocoin

saintseester

Hi everyone! I've created a personal geocoin that some of you may be interested in. The coins are here, and ready to be shipped out.

coinscan2.jpg

Here is a link to my site with the photo and the story behind the coin:

Geocoin Page

Here is a link to a larger image..

The coins are 1.5", trackable on geocaching.com with a custom icon. They have a polished gold finish, and translucent soft cloisonné on the front, enamels on the back.

Saintseester's 2007 Fleur de Lis Coins are $7.50 each. Any coins not paid in a timely manner will be made available for others to purchase. Only 200 coins will be available for sale. Assuming I break even :drama:, I would love to do a series of these with different themes.

I will mail your coin order via USPS. Shipping is $2.00 for up to 3 coins plus 50 cents for each additional coin above 3. Insurance is not required but IS recommended. Contact me about international shipments.

To place an order, send an email to "coins@saintseester.com" I will then send you a Paypal invoice. Please include the following information:

1. Geocaching handle

2. Real Name

3. Address to ship coins

4. Number of Coins

5. Whether you wish to insure the shipment. I will add the appropriate amount to the invoice.

I love it. Just when the ordering was slowing down; sigh.... ahh well just money, this coin is beautiful.

btw, im a sorority chick (from an engineering school, the girls there are different!!) colors: purple and gold; flower: iris, sorry the "lovely purple iris" how could i pass???

I love it. Just when the ordering was slowing down; sigh.... ahh well just money, this coin is beautiful.

btw, im a sorority chick (from an engineering school, the girls there are different!!) colors: purple and gold; flower: iris, sorry the "lovely purple iris" how could i pass???

Well, I graduated from Engineering School, so I know first hand how Great Engineering Chick's are! :drama: