Washington's Highest Caches

Moun10Bike

Wow, go Patudles - she's the leader so far, with 47% of the required elevation completed! And she's at/near the top of the Fire Lookouts rankings too. You go, girl! :laughing:

I think she needs to slow down a little. Lotsa hazards out there ya know, like grunting bears and sharp rocks in the roads. Maybe oughta do more Wal-Mart parking lot lamp skirt caches. :(

Hmmm.....wonder why he's saying that. Let's check.....

Highest Challenge

Patudles................49%.....#1 in standings

Mr. Gadget #2.......41%.....#2

The Navigatorz......38%.....#3

Fire Lookouts Challenge

Patudles................35.......#1 in standings

The Navigatorz.......32......#2

Mr. Gadget #2.......29.......#3

:o

Edited by hydnsek

I think she needs to slow down a little. Lotsa hazards out there ya know, like grunting bears and sharp rocks in the roads. Maybe oughta do more Wal-Mart parking lot lamp skirt caches. :(

:laughing: The hazards of caching

Lamp skirts and guardrails have the hazards of wasps :o Of which my hand is still swollen from being stung by one three days ago and I wasn't even caching at the time. So I guess I will take the hazards of the mountains anyday along with the beauty. Just wish I had some company. Three of the Fire towers I did this weekend I was alone and it was not nearly as pleasurable. Yesterday I had my grandson with me on Mt. Spokane and it was much more fun. Mt. Spokane will probably not stay on the top 100 list but it sure was a pleasure to have pavement all the way up and the views we wonderful. It really is worth the trip. One of the best things about it though was the fact that half way up I realized I forgot to stop and fill up with gas before heading up. Gas light came on near the top on the way down and Costco was only a little over 6 miles away by road. Whew!

Wow, go Patudles - she's the leader so far, with 47% of the required elevation completed! And she's at/near the top of the Fire Lookouts rankings too. You go, girl! :laughing:

I think she needs to slow down a little. Lotsa hazards out there ya know, like grunting bears and sharp rocks in the roads. Maybe oughta do more Wal-Mart parking lot lamp skirt caches. :rolleyes:

Hmmm.....wonder why he's saying that. Let's check.....

Highest Challenge

Patudles................49%.....#1 in standings

Mr. Gadget #2.......41%.....#2

The Navigatorz......38%.....#3

Fire Lookouts Challenge

Patudles................35.......#1 in standings

The Navigatorz.......32......#2

Mr. Gadget #2.......29.......#3

:lol:

I want to know if she's getting frequent flyer miles on all the gas she has to buy! 'Specially if she's driving Bertha! That'a right Tudles, you just go explore the far reaches of the state, I'll stay home alone, knitting... :lol:

I want to know if she's getting frequent flyer miles on all the gas she has to buy! 'Specially if she's driving Bertha! That'a right Tudles, you just go explore the far reaches of the state, I'll stay home alone, knitting... :rolleyes:

Hey, chose your priorities:

Husband - naw (to much bother) :lol:

Kids - naw (they can work out their own problems) :lol:

Job - naw (Forget that weekend work stuff) :laughing:

gas - car 30 + MPG

wear & tear on car - ;)

caching - ;)

Sure would have been a bunch more fun had you been along though. ;) (I've missed ya)

I want to know if she's getting frequent flyer miles on all the gas she has to buy! 'Specially if she's driving Bertha! That'a right Tudles, you just go explore the far reaches of the state, I'll stay home alone, knitting... :laughing:

Hey, chose your priorities:

Husband - naw (to much bother) :rolleyes:

Kids - naw (they can work out their own problems) ;)

Job - naw (Forget that weekend work stuff) B)

gas - car 30 + MPG

wear & tear on car - ;)

caching - ;)

Sure would have been a bunch more fun had you been along though. B) (I've missed ya)

I knew I should have gone into the nunnery!!! :lol: Oh wait, there's that whole authority thing then... :lol:

Hey Tudles --

I'd love to go with you for lookouts or highest caches, but I've got a husband that wants to do them, too, and I know he'd likely toss :rolleyes: me off the next lookout we did together if I went without him. Now, if you're into old caches . . . when are we going? :laughing:

Flutey

Okay, I have a plan. I have found a fire tower lookout cache that is also in the top 40 highest caches. I plan on going to it this Sunday am. I have to be in Renton by 5:30 Sunday evening so I thought I would go after this one on the way over. The cache is "Wolfpack" and is over 6300 feet. It is in area 5. Who wants to come join me in the hunt. Flutey, Logbear is more than welcome to come along. I have never limited my self to caching with just the chicks. I only made the reference above because it is harder for a family person to get away and have geocaching time when the spouse doesn't cache. When I answer to no one for my free time. So anyone wanting to join me let me know. No one has gone after this cache since 2005 so it is time for another hit.

Okay, I have a plan. I have found a fire tower lookout cache that is also in the top 40 highest caches. I plan on going to it this Sunday am. I have to be in Renton by 5:30 Sunday evening so I thought I would go after this one on the way over. The cache is "Wolfpack" and is over 6300 feet. It is in area 5. Who wants to come join me in the hunt. Flutey, Logbear is more than welcome to come along. I have never limited my self to caching with just the chicks. I only made the reference above because it is harder for a family person to get away and have geocaching time when the spouse doesn't cache. When I answer to no one for my free time. So anyone wanting to join me let me know. No one has gone after this cache since 2005 so it is time for another hit.

Oh drat, I wish I didn't have other plans this weekend. That area is where I grew up. I lived just 13 miles east of Timberwolf lookout on Hiway 410, under the shadow of Mt. Clemans lookout. I used to do a lot of hiking, fishing, and hunting in that area when I was a kid. Looks like my brother, mountainhome, was FTF on Wolf Pack cache. If you have time, you may be able to squeeze in a trip to Raven's Roost, also a former lookut and highest elevation cache at 6160 feet. It is located further west and good roads to the top. I've been in contact with the Raven's Roost cache owner and he is checking on the cache tomorrow, as the previous visitor DNF'd and was pretty sure it was gone. If you're interested I'll let you know what I find out.

Edited by The Navigatorz

Don't I know this. I sit all day, by the phone waiting for her to call. Save me from a day of drudgery (she'll love that word) :mad:

And boy does she bad mouth my family or what?! Goes by the name of "That Other Woman" on the phone when she calls! Flaunts her freedom in my face she does! <_<

I am always game for a twofer. :unsure:

How about a three-fer? Since you're going to be on Hiway 410, drive on over Chinook Pass and near Greenwater drive up to Sun Top Lookout. One of my favorite lookouts due to its close proximity to Mt. Rainier.

I have Suntop on my to do list but I didn't realize it was close enough to that area. If it is I would love to make it a threefer. How early do you think I need to hit the road to be all done and in Renton by 5-5:30 in the afternoon?

Don't I know this. I sit all day, by the phone waiting for her to call. Save me from a day of drudgery (she'll love that word) :)

Since when is sittin on the sofa watchin soaps, drinking Mike's lemonade, and doing your nails drudgery? :)

And boy does she bad mouth my family or what?! Goes by the name of "That Other Woman" on the phone when she calls! Flaunts her freedom in my face she does! :unsure:

No wonder I don't call, Who likes to hear, "Mom, it's THAT woman on the phone, she probably want to go geo-caching AGAIN! :unsure:

Please Brian, come join me on the hunt. They are all practically drive by caches cause I am nursing a knee right now and am no good for walking much.

Edited by Patudles

If you and Brian make plans, why don't you post them here, or at least let me know. We won't be making any for sure plans until LogBear's done working his twin sets of double shifts. He'll be finished Thursday night, and we can (and he'll be able to think!) talk about it Friday and decide which way is up, so to speak. :unsure: I bruised my foot hiking (but it was more like a walk) a week or so ago, so I'm taking it a bit easy, too.

"Cultus Hole #1" (GCPQCQ) was archived this morning, so the list changes again. It was at #50, so everything below that point shifts up one and "A Stephen King Story" (GCXPKV) moves into the #100 spot.

This change removed a find from both runhills and caliber. Seeing yet another change penalize people, I was wondering what people would think if I adjusted the rules somewhat to allow finds on archived caches to continue to count toward the elevation total. Mike (The Navigatorz) brought up this suggestion to me and I've been thinking a lot about it. I could keep a separate database for archived caches that were on the top 100 list at some point and query peoples finds and hides against it. The archived caches would only count if they would still crack the top 100 if active; if the #100 active cache is higher than an archived cache, that archived cache is removed from consideration. Thoughts?

"Cultus Hole #1" (GCPQCQ) was archived this morning, so the list changes again. It was at #50, so everything below that point shifts up one and "A Stephen King Story" (GCXPKV) moves into the #100 spot.

This change removed a find from both runhills and caliber. Seeing yet another change penalize people, I was wondering what people would think if I adjusted the rules somewhat to allow finds on archived caches to continue to count toward the elevation total. Mike (The Navigatorz) brought up this suggestion to me and I've been thinking a lot about it. I could keep a separate database for archived caches that were on the top 100 list at some point and query peoples finds and hides against it. The archived caches would only count if they would still crack the top 100 if active; if the #100 active cache is higher than an archived cache, that archived cache is removed from consideration. Thoughts?

I am not putting myself into this challenge since I know I would never be able to complete it.

I am sorry to see this cache go. I found the cache at dusk, and the view from the cache site was amazing with the night lights from Yakima. I was tempted to spend the night there instead of in town.

Edited by Right Wing Wacko

what people would think if I adjusted the rules somewhat to allow finds on archived caches to continue to count toward the elevation total.

But how far back do you go for archived caches to be allowed... Is this just for caches that were active at the start of the challenge, but are archived during the process... or is this for any cache that has been active during the life of the game?

I don't know how many 'high caches' have been archived over the last half-dozen years, but... I'm sure some of the players have found 'high caches' that have been archived pre-challenge.

What's the 'inclusion' point of any particular cache if it can be counted even though it may now be archived?

Does this make ANY sense?

michelle

Since when is sittin on the sofa watchin soaps, drinking Mike's lemonade, and doing your nails drudgery? :unsure:

I don't know, maybe I'll give it a try...meanwhile, I planted a cache for you... :):)

Please Brian, come join me on the hunt. They are all practically drive by caches cause I am nursing a knee right now and am no good for walking much.

Is that possible? I've nursed babies and I've nursed a beer, never a knee. Can you show me how you do that...? :unsure:

Yes Brian, go with her. I want to share the angst I live with!!!

But how far back do you go for archived caches to be allowed... Is this just for caches that were active at the start of the challenge, but are archived during the process... or is this for any cache that has been active during the life of the game?

That's a good question and is why I phrased my post this way:

I could keep a separate database for archived caches that were on the top 100 list at some point and query peoples finds and hides against it.

Only those caches that were at some point on the official bookmark list would be included, so it would only consider caches that have been in the top 100 since the challenge began.

I have Suntop on my to do list but I didn't realize it was close enough to that area. If it is I would love to make it a threefer. How early do you think I need to hit the road to be all done and in Renton by 5-5:30 in the afternoon?

I calculate you will need 11 hours to travel from Wenatchee to Renton, via Yakima heading west over Highway 410, and stopping at Wolf Pack, Raven's Roost, and Sun Top caches, and allowing 20 minutes to find each cache. So if you need to be in Renton at 5 pm, I would leave Wenatchee at 6 am.

Here is the distance to each cache from Highway 410 (actual road miles from where you leave the highway):

Wolf Pack (Timberwolf Mountain): 18 miles one way

Raven's Roost: 15 miles one way

Sun Top: 7 miles one way

If you only have time for two of them, I would recommend Sun Top (although at 5300 feet it won't count for the Highest challenge. Its the closest to the highway, has excellent 360 degree view, which includes Mt. Rainier only 15 miles (line of sight) away.

Seeing yet another change penalize people, I was wondering what people would think if I adjusted the rules somewhat to allow finds on archived caches to continue to count toward the elevation total. Thoughts?

I guess you know my thoughts via email, but I'll share them here with others. I vote that finds on archived caches should continue to count toward the totals, because at the time they were found, they were valid top 100 elevation caches, and one shouldn't be penalized because a cache owner chooses to archive his/her cache (or because a cache gets archived by Admin because its no longer maintained and the owner quit the game). There's a lot of planning, effort, and cost to do some of these high elevation caches, and it would be disappointing if elevation counts were removed from the totals every time a cache gets archived. The same thoughts applies to caches that get bumped off the list due to the addition of new higher elevation caches. Once a cache is counted, it should stay counted. Just my thoughts, but I'm happy to play the challenge the way it was when I signed up.

That's a good question and is why I phrased my post this way:

I could keep a separate database for archived caches that were on the top 100 list at some point and query peoples finds and hides against it.

Only those caches that were at some point on the official bookmark list would be included, so it would only consider caches that have been in the top 100 since the challenge began.

I would be for allowing the archived caches to stay. Mostly because I could see finding one and then having it archived as this challange will take a while for me. I however would think that if the archieved cache were active it should fall on the list somewhere to count.

So for example if I find #29 and it is archieved it would count. But if I find #98 and it is archived then other caches are placed that would bump it down the list to #110 if it was still active. Then to me it shouldn't count.

So if it is archieved and still highter then the current #100 then yes. I hope that made sence.

I would be for allowing the archived caches to stay. Mostly because I could see finding one and then having it archived as this challange will take a while for me. I however would think that if the archieved cache were active it should fall on the list somewhere to count.

So for example if I find #29 and it is archieved it would count. But if I find #98 and it is archived then other caches are placed that would bump it down the list to #110 if it was still active. Then to me it shouldn't count.

So if it is archieved and still highter then the current #100 then yes. I hope that made sence.

That is what M10B said. I think that is a fair adjustment. It would be easier to complete if it was done as Navigatorz suggested but I don't think easy is the object of this challenge. Especially when we have many of the caches overlap the Fire Tower challenge. By having to keep up with the current highest 100 adds a bit of extra challenge and I am willing to go for it as long as I can afford the gas.

meanwhile, I planted a cache for you... :):)

Yes, I will go look for my toad, or is it frog (ahem, prince) soon. :P

Is that possible? I've nursed babies and I've nursed a beer, never a knee. Can you show me how you do that...? :unsure:

v. nursed, nurs·ing, nurs·es

To treat carefully, especially in order to prevent pain: He nursed his injured knee by shifting his weight to the other leg.

Yes Brian, go with her. I want to share the angst I live with!!!

Yeah, I know you just wish you could come along too. But you have to be the NURSE that day. We will miss you! :unsure:

Edited by Patudles

It would be easier to complete if it was done as Navigatorz suggested but I don't think easy is the object of this challenge.

I certainly wasn't looking for an easy way to finish the challenge. :unsure: That's not the point of my suggestion at all. I only mentioned it to Moun10Bike earlier because he said he welcomed any and all suggestions. I just didn't understand the logic of removing counts for caches that were later archived. It didn't make sense to me. Example: Let's say some participants are unfortunate to have 10 of their finds get archived before they complete the challenge, and others are fortunate enough that none of their finds were archived. That could mean one person could finish with 50 finds, but another it took 60 finds to finish (all caches being equal, say 7000 feet each). Does that make sense? It's only a suggestion. Not a big issue for me.

I just posted this to the cache:

I have updated the rules of the challenge to allow archived caches to count toward an individual's elevation total provided that 1) the cache was at some point on the highest 100 list (i.e. was active at some point after the challenge was posted), and 2) the cache would still crack the top 100 if active. This way, people will not be penalized for finds that end up getting archived someplace down the road.

There are currently only two caches that are in the archived list: Tronson Ridge (GCGF03) and Cultus Hole #1 (GCPQCQ).

All stats and maps have been updated to reflect this change.

I just didn't understand the logic of removing counts for caches that were later archived. It didn't make sense to me.

Well, for starters it kept the overhead and sheer amount of work involved in maintaining the cache much, much lower. However, since I have now written a number of scripts that automate the whole process for me, I can just adjust them to look in two databases for information. Regeneration and posting of data just requires a few mouse clicks now rather than laborious manual generation of everyone's stats and maps, so I am more willing to keep archived caches in the mix.

Since I found both of the archived caches, I can only agree with the rule changes. :unsure:

I still appreciate all the effort required to maintain this challenge. Thanks Moun10Bike.

Edit to correct typo. Even with ten thumbs I should at least get Moun10Bike correct

Edited by runhills

It would be easier to complete if it was done as Navigatorz suggested but I don't think easy is the object of this challenge.

I certainly wasn't looking for an easy way to finish the challenge. :unsure: That's not the point of my suggestion at all. I only mentioned it to Moun10Bike earlier because he said he welcomed any and all suggestions. I just didn't understand the logic of removing counts for caches that were later archived. It didn't make sense to me. Example: Let's say some participants are unfortunate to have 10 of their finds get archived before they complete the challenge, and others are fortunate enough that none of their finds were archived. That could mean one person could finish with 50 finds, but another it took 60 finds to finish (all caches being equal, say 7000 feet each). Does that make sense? It's only a suggestion. Not a big issue for me.

I'm late to the party, but totally agree with Nav here, and support MTB's rules changes. Excellent decision!! (I was so relieved that Top o' the Field got adopted rather than archived, but now it would survive in my count regardless.)

I have updated the rules of the challenge to allow archived caches to count toward an individual's elevation total provided that 1) the cache was at some point on the highest 100 list (i.e. was active at some point after the challenge was posted), and 2) the cache would still crack the top 100 if active. This way, people will not be penalized for finds that end up getting archived someplace down the road.

Thanks Moun10Bike for the rule change, and for your efforts in creating and managing this challenge. In my opinion, its still the most challenging challenge.

Thanks Jon for all the effort on this cache. Great to see it up and running even though I'm getting in a few weeks late. Wish I had known about this cache yesterday when I was up replacing my cache on Table Mountain. I would have grabbed a few more.

I hope to see some new caches placed. I"ve wanted to many times, but so few people do the climb/hike type caches this will give me some incentive to place a few more.

As a side note, via NWHikers the road to Slate Peak is almost repaired and should open any day now. That will open up an easy almost drive up cache (Dew Line) that I've been wanting to do. I've yet to jump into the Fire lookout cache, but that's another one I'm looking forward to starting.

Boycott – protest, really, it’s all semantics. I don’t understand the fascination with any of the current challenges. None of these are truly a ‘challenge’ as much as a gathering exercise. (Really, how challenging is it to drive around ‘finding’ guardrail micros?) To be fair, the DeLorme Challenge does require some serious planning since the blocks are pretty small and there are a lot of them, so there’s some challenge in that. However, absent a time limit (all ______ in three days, or only Terrain 4 and above, for example) most of these are all really just a ‘run-around’.

If you want a challenge, find all of my active caches in seven days, I’ll even pony up $100 to the first person to legitimately do so. Nevertheless, if we’re going to argue semantics, we might like to drop the C word entirely. Finding all, or some representative sample, of the highest geocaches would certainly be a challenge.

*Disclaimer: These are just my opinions; I don’t disparage anyone who doesn’t agree with them. I am not asking for or demanding any change to the status quo. I do not work for or have any influence with Groundspeak, my opinions will not create any change in the geocaching game. When I say “I like girls, I like them a lot”, I am referring to females above the age of consent. Being vocally opposed to logging finds on caches that are (believed to be) missing does not mean that I am demanding any change in, or creation of, rules. The mere fact that I don’t log finds on events does not mean I demand that of others. My definition of a geo(place)cache(container) and the fact that I do not log finds on anything without those two components in no way minimizes anyone else’s method of play.

Ohh!!! Is that all the Active caches in 7 days?? Or do I have to goto where each of your active caches are, get those, and then goto your archived caches and send you a picture with me at each of them.

The Steaks

Boycott – protest, really, it’s all semantics. I don’t understand the fascination with any of the current challenges. None of these are truly a ‘challenge’ as much as a gathering exercise. (Really, how challenging is it to drive around ‘finding’ guardrail micros?) To be fair, the DeLorme Challenge does require some serious planning since the blocks are pretty small and there are a lot of them, so there’s some challenge in that. However, absent a time limit (all ______ in three days, or only Terrain 4 and above, for example) most of these are all really just a ‘run-around’.

If you want a challenge, find all of my active caches in seven days, I’ll even pony up $100 to the first person to legitimately do so. Nevertheless, if we’re going to argue semantics, we might like to drop the C word entirely. Finding all, or some representative sample, of the highest geocaches would certainly be a challenge.

*Disclaimer: These are just my opinions; I don’t disparage anyone who doesn’t agree with them. I am not asking for or demanding any change to the status quo. I do not work for or have any influence with Groundspeak, my opinions will not create any change in the geocaching game. When I say “I like girls, I like them a lot”, I am referring to females above the age of consent. Being vocally opposed to logging finds on caches that are (believed to be) missing does not mean that I am demanding any change in, or creation of, rules. The mere fact that I don’t log finds on events does not mean I demand that of others. My definition of a geo(place)cache(container) and the fact that I do not log finds on anything without those two components in no way minimizes anyone else’s method of play.

Ohh!!! Is that all the Active caches in 7 days?? Or do I have to goto where each of your active caches are, get those, and then goto your archived caches and send you a picture with me at each of them.

The Steaks

Sort of like a v-log?

I'm back from vacation and have updated the maps and stats. Two new caches have made the top 100:

#51 - "Mission's Backside" by Patudles (GC14RV0) - 6207.3 feet

#61 - "North Blady Stash" by Moun10Bike (GC14WDK) - 6152.9 feet

These additions mean that the former #99 and #100 caches move off the list. These were "Sheep Lake" by LightningCrew (adopted by FluteFace) (GCH14X) and "A Stephen King Story" by Ben's Honey (GCXPKV).

As a side note, via NWHikers the road to Slate Peak is almost repaired and should open any day now. That will open up an easy almost drive up cache (Dew Line) that I've been wanting to do. I've yet to jump into the Fire lookout cache, but that's another one I'm looking forward to starting.

Alas, this week's Methow Valley News says two to three weeks for the Hart's Pass road to DEW Line. More damage was found beyond the slide.

Barnabirdy(s)

Edited by Barnabirdy(s)

A new cache has entered the top 100:

#46 - "Ironstone Mountain Trail" by The Navigatorz (GC1532M) - 6286.5 feet

"Wide Spot in The Road" by Mr. Gadget #2 (GCPMXQ) drops off the list and everything below "Ironside Mountain Trail" moves down one spot.

A lot of people had found "Wide Spot in The Road", so a lot of people saw their stats change.

A new cache has entered the top 100:

#46 - "Ironstone Mountain Trail" by The Navigatorz (GC1532M) - 6286.5 feet

"Wide Spot in The Road" by Mr. Gadget #2 (GCPMXQ) drops off the list and everything below "Ironside Mountain Trail" moves down one spot.

A lot of people had found "Wide Spot in The Road", so a lot of people saw their stats change.

Sorry <_<

How's this for you! I placed a 50 cal cache at almost the same cords as MG's the day before he placed his, but did not submit it before MG got his in. What are the chances of that happening? Maybe a city micro or a city park, but way out in the middle of cacheless country miles N. of Wintrop on a hike too cache?

I suppose the protocol is who ever gets it submitted first and approved. Now I have 3 caches to remove!.....I'm not having very good luck lately. Maybe I should look at Terracaching. :)

Well, I'm back from Europe and survived a hellish move to our new house. I've dug myself out enough to be able to update the data for the challenge. Lots of changes since I was away, including these new 8 caches that break into the top 100:

#05 - "No Lamps Up Here!" by Marvin Gardensz (GC15JAP) - 8207.8 feet

#07 - "Old Baldy" by GeoRoo (GC15PJK) - 7837.0 feet

#23 - "Shellrock Peak" by GeoRoo (GC15DME) - 6804.6 feet

#31 - "Chopaka View" by GeoRoo (GC15Q5T) - 6656.6 feet

#38 - "As far as I care to go!!!" by lucyandrickie (GC15671) - 6464.3 feet

#54 - "Wild View" by GeoRoo (GC15EC8) - 6245.376 feet

#58 - "Elk and Lion" by GeoRoo (GC15EF9) - 6204.2 feet

#71 - "Midnight Mountain" by emburt (GC15P56) - 6145.1 feet

#93 - "King Lake Geocache" by astanford (GC15MRN) - 5926.0 feet

These two caches were archived and thus are pulled from the list and, since neither had any finds, they do not move to the list of archived caches:

GCQ0RB Meeko's Mountain Cacheby lahontan and Meeko

GCXW2X Maudeify Me by pkbagr

The following caches have as a result dropped off of the list:

GCGVMD Mt. Ellinor Cache by Criminal

GCK56A NW Jeepn 2 Moonrocks by geekgirlcarol

GCQT23 Skyline Divide by Mad Cacher

GCY0B5 On Top of Mt Spokane TB Resort by The Steaks

GCYAA6 Nwjeepn.com #7; Blewett View by nwjeeper

GCQEYF Leg o' Mutton by hydnsek

GCPMNZ Barbecued Lollipop by 7scallywags

Four new caches have entered the Washington's Highest Caches list:

#06 - "Little Tiffany Mountain" by GeoRoo (GC15N0R) - 7946.9 feet

#21 - "Corral Butte" by GeoRoo (GC160JX) - 6833.6 feet

#75 - "The Scramble to - Three Fingers" by Babybackpackers (GC167H4) - 6129.0 feet

#94 - "Mt. Index" by jimmerbowl (GC15YMQ) - 5964.2 feet

GC82BD Tolmie Peak by NW climber

GCQZPF Misery by GEOCACHEFERRETS

GCQ84H My Oh My! by the4Grays

GCGDEN Ode to Charlie by Jeepinfool and Cancannohand

Four new caches have entered the Washington's Highest Caches list:

#06 - "Little Tiffany Mountain" by GeoRoo (GC15N0R) - 7946.9 feet

#21 - "Corral Butte" by GeoRoo (GC160JX) - 6833.6 feet

#75 - "The Scramble to - Three Fingers" by Babybackpackers (GC167H4) - 6129.0 feet

#94 - "Mt. Index" by jimmerbowl (GC15YMQ) - 5964.2 feet

GC82BD Tolmie Peak by NW climber

GCQZPF Misery by GEOCACHEFERRETS

GCQ84H My Oh My! by the4Grays

GCGDEN Ode to Charlie by Jeepinfool and Cancannohand

Drat, there goes 11,000 feet in one fell swoop.