The GeoJellies have arrived!

pghlooking

f0a47ff3-081e-4479-9bc1-2ad456583512.jpg

"Brain Matter" Iron glitter and gray on a nickel coin.

72173616-868c-490e-9b2c-455cb98661c5.jpg

"Coffee" Glow with brown glitter on a Black Nickel coin.

I have a crappy scanner but I was too excited so here they are. The coffee is glow to keep me awake at night on the ambulance. The brain matter because I see it in a different aspect than most.

mines arrived over the pond they are so cool and different in s many ways to the 1st batch.

thanks Jim you did an ace job

scawjellies2.jpg

I was really surprised how different your coin came out with nothing changed except the coin metal. It changed how the colors appeared, and in a good way. Am glad you like and got them so fast. See ya next time! :)

I was really surprised how different your coin came out with nothing changed except the coin metal. It changed how the colors appeared, and in a good way. Am glad you like and got them so fast. See ya next time! :lol:

All the coins look wonderful just a quick question. I want to save up for the possible next round what were the details on ordering this time around? Like how many and how much? Thanks so much. :)

I got mine and I love them; they are beautiful. (And if I were savvy enough, I would post a picture or scan them, but I don't know how to get a picture on this website.)

At any rate, I am glad I stuck with the black nickel, it really brings out the color of the beans.

Hats off to Jim and all who helped with this project. They were wonderful to work with. . .always kept everyone informed, sent timely communications, offered suggestions, and made it a really fun project. Having said all that, I would be in for another round, if it were offered.

Again, I cannot thank all of you enough. This was my first experience of what it would be like to have my own coin. You guys made it a very positive and I now know what it is like to get your own coin. :)

I got mine and I love them; they are beautiful. (And if I were savvy enough, I would post a picture or scan them, but I don't know how to get a picture on this website.)

At any rate, I am glad I stuck with the black nickel, it really brings out the color of the beans.

Hats off to Jim and all who helped with this project. They were wonderful to work with. . .always kept everyone informed, sent timely communications, offered suggestions, and made it a really fun project. Having said all that, I would be in for another round, if it were offered.

Again, I cannot thank all of you enough. This was my first experience of what it would be like to have my own coin. You guys made it a very positive and I now know what it is like to get your own coin. :)

And comments like this keep us coming back for more!

I was really surprised how different your coin came out with nothing changed except the coin metal. It changed how the colors appeared, and in a good way. Am glad you like and got them so fast. See ya next time! :lol:

All the coins look wonderful just a quick question. I want to save up for the possible next round what were the details on ordering this time around? Like how many and how much? Thanks so much. :)

I would venture to say, and this is purely a guess that I can not be held to at this time since we haven't even gotten into version 3 at this point, but it would be similar to version 2. You would be held to a minimum of 20 beans per order with no maximum set. Price would be something done at that time based on current mint costs, but typically these have been well enough priced that everyone can have a little fun.

Wow Jim people actually love you! It is a whole new you!

:o:D:D:(

:D:(

I hope you do come back for more because I REALLY want some BN beans! I have regrets. :cry:

Same me, just a better disguise! I am actually on a recruiting mission for the darkside. :(

We will do the version 3, it's just a matter of letting things calm down a bit.

Same me, just a better disguise! I am actually on a recruiting mission for the darkside. :(

We will do the version 3, it's just a matter of letting things calm down a bit.

I really hope I can get in on Version 3...........I think these turned out great!

Jaime

OMG that was fast - GeoJellies 2 made it to New Zealand today! OH YEAH!!

Introducing keewee's version 2 GeoJellies:

keewee fruit

JG2_keewee%20fruit_sml.jpg

and

Aotearoa

JG2_Aotearoa_sml.jpg

Aotearoa is the Maori name for New Zealand and translates to Land of the Long White Cloud, hence my choice of glitters for this coin. And I decided to include rattusbaggus, my my 5 year old son, in on this coin to - to make it really special.

Trust me when I say that the photos do not do them justice! Not even close!

Jim - a big thank you for the awesome effort you've put into this. It is a wonderful project and I am blown away by the creativity of people and what they can come up with in a simple design by use of color alone!! You should all be very proud of what you have produced!

OMG that was fast - GeoJellies 2 made it to New Zealand today! OH YEAH!!

Introducing keewee's version 2 GeoJellies:

keewee fruit

JG2_keewee%20fruit_sml.jpg

and

Aotearoa

JG2_Aotearoa_sml.jpg

Aotearoa is the Maori name for New Zealand and translates to Land of the Long White Cloud, hence my choice of glitters for this coin. And I decided to include rattusbaggus, my my 5 year old son, in on this coin to - to make it really special.

Trust me when I say that the photos do not do them justice! Not even close!

Jim - a big thank you for the awesome effort you've put into this. It is a wonderful project and I am blown away by the creativity of people and what they can come up with in a simple design by use of color alone!! You should all be very proud of what you have produced!

must have both :)

I received mine today, they turned out very nice, thank you <_<

~tsun

We got ours late last week, but I've been so busy I haven't been able to do much with them. ClickChik's "Birch Beer" are great, and I like my "Mint Microchip". There was a small glitch on mine, but not bad enough to send 'em back (I'm probably the only one who will notice it since it's in my name :rolleyes:). Hopefully I can get pictures soon...

You can only do it when the group is forming. I will post a note here stating when group 3 is open and people join. You have to buy a minimum number of coins.

We'll be watching for that note! :rolleyes:

We may want to do this too so we will be looking for that post!

I received my Snozzberry & Polar-Bear Coins!

I love them, thanks so much for including me in the 2nd Series. It's such a fun and colorful coin.

I'm trading my Snozzberry for other Jellies. Posted in Trades.

Ben may be up for trading some of his Glow-Blue Polarbeary Jellies...

snozzberryfrontgq0.jpg

beans015fc1.jpg

polarbearjellyse8.png

Want to trade a "Snozzberry" for a "Strawberry Daiquiri" (version 2)???

Thanks in advance....

Dan

Team_DDNight

Edited by Team_DDNight

I will attest to keewee's green coin above being a stellar color. It really stands out and the pic is not even close to how cool it was in person.

And here you thought you were going to be waiting so much longer. 1 week to you is pretty good.

Please add me to the next group!! Could you please email the details as to number I need to purchase, etc? Thanx!!! DrJeepStr

AS I have done in the past there will be a minimum order which will probably be 20 coins again. The way it works is I set up a Yahoo group for everyone who wants in the group. You pick your flavor and your colors(by PMS Codes) and enter them in the database. We keep the group open till we get 1,000 coins committed. After that we make a last call and close the group about a week later. We finialize all the orders and start the payment process. We set a cutoff date for placing orders and payments. Once payments are made, I place the final order. Once I receive the coins I pack them and ship them out. Anybody in group 1 or 2 can attest to how smoothly everything has gone. Although we can't control the mint time I can assure you the coins don't sit at my house long at all. That's it in a nutshell.

I am trying to decide if there would be enough interest in doing a "Big Bean" run of these in a 1.5" size. Obviously they would cost more so I am not sure what the general thoughts are.

f0a47ff3-081e-4479-9bc1-2ad456583512.jpg

"Brain Matter" Iron glitter and gray on a nickel coin.

72173616-868c-490e-9b2c-455cb98661c5.jpg

"Coffee" Glow with brown glitter on a Black Nickel coin.

I have a crappy scanner but I was too excited so here they are. The coffee is glow to keep me awake at night on the ambulance. The brain matter because I see it in a different aspect than most.

Oh please trade with me! I gotta have those.... :anitongue: