The GeoJellies have arrived!

pghlooking

My 1st attempt at getting the Black Pepper scanned...2a1bfc07-04fd-4719-b9ce-c192e16a3067.jpg

Holy Go Mad Cow!!!! Those turned out awesome. Jaybee how do I get one of these GeoJellie?

Me too, me too how do I get one???? :rolleyes: need my address or do you still have it?

I have not seen your Geo-Tags in my mailbox yet....I still have your addy, unless you've moved in the last 2 weeks. :D

Are people still wanting to trade GeoJellies with each other? I know I sure am wanting to.

I have an idea to make this a bit easier and cheaper - and only those who want to have to opt in.

Have several trading groups - where there are 5 to 10 people in each group. Each group has a co-ordinator. If there were 7 people in a group, then each person would send 6 of their GeoJellies to the group co-ordinator, who would then be mail back a GeoJellies from each of the other 6 members of that group. People would need to pay the group co-ordinator for return postage (and packaging), but that would be the only cost involved.

Are there others who had GeoJellies made who are interested in such a system? I know I'm in for it.

Fluttershy - I am interested in trading. Will be in touch.

Any word on the group 2 coins? That link has long been buried by other emails, seems they should be close to shipping by now? Thanks for any update on that too. I have Montana Madness to spread around, although I should have made a forest fire jelly instead....

tsun :blink:

Acc'd to Jim, the date they are suppose to ship to the states is Aug 10th. It won't be much longer now!

No you didn't miss it. It was to be started Thursday, but I am sure Yime ran out of time to get it done this week. He is on vacation so I would assume it will be another 2 weeks till he gets it listed.

PHEW! Can't hold having a holiday against Yime. I'm sure he is perfectly entitled to one... isn't he? :blink:

No you didn't miss it. It was to be started Thursday, but I am sure Yime ran out of time to get it done this week. He is on vacation so I would assume it will be another 2 weeks till he gets it listed.

PHEW! Can't hold having a holiday against Yime. I'm sure he is perfectly entitled to one... isn't he? :)

No, not at all. I am sure once he gets it back he will put the auction up for the family.

On another note, the version 2 coins ahve arrived at my house over the weekend. I am happy to let everyone know they have been packaged and shipped as of this morning. All coins have left the station and are headed your way. Please let me know on our site once you have received them. Thanks.

We picked our up yesterday, and they are SWEET!

DSC00928.jpg

The green is playdough...I made a little stand to prop up the coin for its picture :)

Version 2 is really nice....(hoping that there is a version 3):). I missed out on both runs of the geojellies. Although geom&m's would be cute too.

We picked our up yesterday, and they are SWEET!

DSC00928.jpg

The green is playdough...I made a little stand to prop up the coin for its picture :)

Version 2 is really nice....(hoping that there is a version 3):). I missed out on both runs of the geojellies. Although geom&m's would be cute too.

I will give it a few months and then see if we will do geoJellies 3 based on interest. I would be willing provided we can reach the 1,000 coins again. Hasn't been an issue so far, but I think a few months break will do it a little help.

PGH - did the text style change from V1 to V2? I have a couple around here somewhere - really I do. Uh - just can't seem to locate them. :blink:

Here's a side-by-side comparison of the V1 & v2...it looks like the same font, but the V2 might be a little thicker (ie: bolder text), but not by much.

DSC00932.jpg

Edited by DresselDragons

I thought about it but the smaller size helped keep the costs low enough more people could participate in it and have a set of coins. When I do version 3 I will check into a "Big Bean" minting and see what the costs would do. If they weren't off the charts I would be open to it. I might even do version 3 and a Big Bean grouping for those wanting the larger ones. Will depend on demand though.

I love my SPUD RUSH jellies!!! Thanks so much for all your hard work in making it happen and also to DD for all their help on the forums too :(

I will be back to continue my flavor in the next group....cuz i'm sure there's gonna be a SPUD RUSH in IDEEHO soon :huh:

Glad to hear you are happy. Sounds like alot are starting to make it into some peoples hands today.