The GeoJellies have arrived!

pghlooking

If we have interest totalling 500 or more coins, I would be more than willing to do it again. I am waiting on even opeing a thread about it though since I have about 600 coins coming still, and have to get these into their hands. After GW5 I will open something about this up and we will go from there.

I would be very interested in the second run of coins.

You have stated this numerous times and have been told nicely each time that (1) this is not the thread for that (2) this is not the time for that. It will be announced after GW5 and (3) I am waiting till every coin already paid for is in the owner's hands before I begin another project. I am sure the people who have already paid for their coins and have been extremely patient in waiting on thosse coins will agree that this project needs finished before I tackle another one. I hope we are on the same page now. :o

I would be very interested in the second run of coins.

You have stated this numerous times and have been told nicely each time that (1) this is not the thread for that (2) this is not the time for that. It will be announced after GW5 and (3) I am waiting till every coin already paid for is in the owner's hands before I begin another project. I am sure the people who have already paid for their coins and have been extremely patient in waiting on thosse coins will agree that this project needs finished before I tackle another one. I hope we are on the same page now. :)

sighhh - they just don't listen! :o

I have a few of these for trade only. There were 16 of each made. The Cotton Candy glows in the dark and the Margarita is glitter.

front-1.jpg

back-1.jpg

Also, I'd like to thank Jim (pbhlooking) for the job he did getting and keeping the group together and overseeing these coins from start to finish, and thanks to gridlox and Oakcoins.

Edited by PennyPacker

Bubble Gum arrived over the pond today and boy are they fantastic to actually look at

Thank you so much to Jim for all the time and effort that went into the coins they are way fab

scawjellies.jpg

That pic doesn't do your coin justice. Yours is one of the nicest of the lot. You are welcome and glad they made it so quickly.

Well I did not have a GeoJelly minted, but this little trinket came in the mail :):):D:D:P

vomitgeojelly.jpg

Tank Hounds Try some Macro settings B)

I received one of these as well, I about fell out of my chair :) !!! What would you have to eat to get that color vomit :) ? What color is that suppose to be :) ?

Well I did not have a GeoJelly minted, but this little trinket came in the mail :DB):):D:P

vomitgeojelly.jpg

Tank Hounds Try some Macro settings :)

I received one of these as well, I about fell out of my chair :) !!! What would you have to eat to get that color vomit :) ? What color is that suppose to be :) ?

Ewwww...I opened my mailbox and found one vomit geojelly coin in it! That's nasty!

Edited by DresselDragons

Well I did not have a GeoJelly minted, but this little trinket came in the mail :(:):):(:cry:

vomitgeojelly.jpg

Tank Hounds Try some Macro settings :cry:

I received one of these as well, I about fell out of my chair :( !!! What would you have to eat to get that color vomit :( ? What color is that suppose to be :( ?

I don't know...it looks an aweful lot like pepto bismol to me.

BTW...I have Juicy Pear which is a green glitter colored and have 8 for trade.

Save one for me...I think mine are finally on their way.

They will be shipped in the morning. All orders will be out, other than the ones going to GW5 which will be handed off Friday night.

People getting their coins at GW5...Contact me for a number to get ahold of me and your coins at GW5.

WOO HOO!!!!

Geo-Jellies are in the house...Black Pepper...and, they GLOW too! Can't ait till it gets dark.

Thanks Jim,

The timing was perfect...

Jaybee, show us the pictures!!!!

Still at work...will run a scan later.

I guess it pays to be the network administrator/computer guru!!!! You know all the backdoors to the proxy servers which allows you access the site :P .

WOO HOO!!!!

Geo-Jellies are in the house...Black Pepper...and, they GLOW too! Can't ait till it gets dark.

Thanks Jim,

The timing was perfect...

Am glad you are happy. I wanted to make sure they were getting to everyone as fast as possible. I see that worked. I look forward to your pics. they turned out way cool.

jaybee that is one cool coin its lovely ...................... must wipe the drooooool off my chin :rolleyes:

Thanks scaw,

The cool thing about these is that they are all different. The Black Sparkles were randomly placed. The scan does not do this coin justice since it is a glowing base color. I wish I could get a good pic of it glowing. The mint had to have done the glowing base first, then sprinkled the black specs, finally coating it with the clear epoxy. They did an awesome job on it. A big thanks to Jim and Christian.

jaybee that is one cool coin its lovely ...................... must wipe the drooooool off my chin ;)

Thanks scaw,

The cool thing about these is that they are all different. The Black Sparkles were randomly placed. The scan does not do this coin justice since it is a glowing base color. I wish I could get a good pic of it glowing. The mint had to have done the glowing base first, then sprinkled the black specs, finally coating it with the clear epoxy. They did an awesome job on it. A big thanks to Jim and Christian.

Thats awesome! That is the exact effect I wanted for the Kiwi Fruit, but didn't know I could get it done. Oh well, if there is a re-run I now know I can get it done. ;)