CHANGE USERNAME

wE WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE OUR USER NAME AS THE ONE WE CHOSE AT THE BEGINING WAS ONLY USED AS WE HAD A LOT OF TROUBLE REGESTERING. IF IT CAN BE CHANGED, DO YOU THEN HAVE TO RE LOG ALL THE PREVIOUS FINDS. THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP. CHRIS

You can not change you username any more. That option was removed not that long ago.

There is a cacher in our area that is now in the process of relogging somewhere around 3000 caches under his new username.

Be glad that you only have a small number of finds to re-log.

If you do re-register under a new name (and even if you don't), turning off the caps lock would make your posts a lot easier to read.

Other than that, welcome to the forums, and welcome to your new name if you do decide to re-register.

...I was going to say that, it is really annoying.

If you do re-register under a new name (and even if you don't), turning off the caps lock would make your posts a lot easier to read.

Other than that, welcome to the forums, and welcome to your new name if you do decide to re-register.

Sorry :huh:

If you do re-register under a new name (and even if you don't), turning off the caps lock would make your posts a lot easier to read......

Sorry :huh:

Don't worry about it too much :( and welcome to the forums :(

The problem with capital letters is that they are used to show emphasis in one way or another. Such as if I were annoyed about something I could SHOUT REALLY LOUDLY! :(

Plus, as stated, a lot of people find capital letters difficult to read, I don't mind them as I use them all the time in technical drawings :(

You can not change you username any more. That option was removed not that long ago.

I'm interested to know why this option was removed. Does anyone know? <_<

Part of the reason I believe is to do with the coding of the database being altered to such a extent that to continue to allow the changing of user names would have caused major problems.

A case of a trade off, lose the ability to change user names to gain more system stability.