Nuttin' Better Ammo Can Peanut Butter Geocoins

Dr. Whoever

There’s Nuttin’ Better than these Fantastic “Nuttin’ Better” Ammo Can Peanut Butter Geocoins !! These were inspired by the tremendous response we had to our SOLD OUT Forest Preserve Jelly Jar Geocoins seen on our sold out page. These fabulous Geocoins cam out better than expected, thick, glossy and heavy. These are a must full of nutritional facts about GEOCACHING!

AVAILABLE AT: Nuttin' Better Geocoins

ACTIVATION AT: www.castlecoinsandpins.com/activate/

Imitation Hard Enamel

Size: length 1.75", thickness 3.5mm

Mold: 2D both sides

Plating: 130 Silver, 130 Gold, 60 Black Nickel LE’s, 15 Copper (Artist Proof only available from Paula and 15 Chrome (Minter Proofs only available from Castle Man)

Trackable at Geocaching.com

Unique Icon: Yes Indeed, it’s a Peanut Butter Jar

e131545b-3773-40d3-a29b-ba136f94e2d5.jpg

c22bffb6-d380-4df7-a0a5-d4630bddb0be.jpg

435a238e-0053-4866-b7c4-21b4e435c741.jpg

Got EM!!! The whole set! I wanted to get an extra LE to trade for an LE preserves! But I was happy to see 1 LE per order...I missed out on the Preserves all in all...So maybe someone will trade me for these? I got a trader in Silver and Gold this time!

Got EM!!! The whole set! I wanted to get an extra LE to trade for an LE preserves! But I was happy to see 1 LE per order...I missed out on the Preserves all in all...So maybe someone will trade me for these? I got a trader in Silver and Gold this time!

You got 'em this time 007.....But they are going fast...only a few Glitter LE's left.