Edited topic

I just had a great idea. After reading all the useless whining and griping about any and everything, I decided to start a bitching topic. Anyone can bitch about anything or anyone right here. Don't like Micros, bitch here! Don't like Members only caches, bitch right here. Please spend all your free time bitching right here on this topic so the rest of use who want to get something useful out of this forum don't have to wade through your whining, crying and belly aching. See, I'm bitching already and you won't have to read it on any other interesting subject....... If you don’t want to see all the griping on the other subjects, tell your friends about the bitching area…and then join them right here and have at it!

I just had a great idea. After reading all the useless whining and griping about any and everything, I decided to start a bitching topic. Anyone can bitch about anything or anyone right here. Don't like Micros, bitch here! Don't like Members only caches, bitch right here. Please spend all your free time bitching right here on this topic so the rest of use who want to get something useful out of this forum don't have to wade through your whining, crying and belly aching. See, I'm bitching already and you won't have to read it on any other interesting subject....... If you don’t want to see all the griping on the other subjects, tell your friends about the bitching area…and then join them right here and have at it!

Complaining about complaining is my only complaint.

If you want to complain about people discussing topics that somehow bother you, do it right here. :blink:

iT REALLY GETS MY GOAT WHEN PEOPLE SAY BITCH!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE WATCH YOUR FLIPPING LANGUAGE!

I DON'T MEAN TO BITCH ABOUT IT BUT "BITCH" IS A BAD WORD AND ANYONE WHO SAYS IT OR TYPES IT OUGHT TO HAVE THEIR MOUTH WASHED OUT WITH LYE SOAP.

Now, go back in there and edit your post:

I just had a great idea. After reading all the useless whining and griping about any and everything, I decided to start a female canineing topic. Anyone can female canine about anything or anyone right here. Don't like Micros, female canine here! Don't like Members only caches, female canine right here. Please spend all your free time female canineing right here on this topic so the rest of use who want to get something useful out of this forum don't have to wade through your whining, crying and belly aching. See, I'm female canineing already and you won't have to read it on any other interesting subject....... If you don’t want to see all the griping on the other subjects, tell your friends about the female canineing area…and then join them right here and have at it!

What the Helsinki I did it for you.