Riding without autorouting function

Hello, can I navigate on my pre-programmed route without using the autorouting function? I just want to see the "colored route" only. Another words, I do not need the turn-by-turn pop-up screen. If yes, how can I set for it? thanks for your help.

Turn your route into a track. You will have a path to follow in any one of several colours. There will be no autorouting at all. As a bonus you can turn several routes into tracks and all tracks will show on the GPSr screen at once instead of just one route.

I forgot to mention that is Garmin 60csx. Thanks all of you. I'll try these settings. Because I've many topo's maps in background, so they slow-slow down my autorouting turn-by-turn-function. I`ll use only zoom-in function enough to see my next turns in lieu of turn pop-up menu screen.

Edited by shivia
Turn your route into a track. You will have a path to follow in any one of several colours. There will be no autorouting at all. As a bonus you can turn several routes into tracks and all tracks will show on the GPSr screen at once instead of just one route.

- good idea. How can I do it, turning my route into track? Thanks.

- good idea. How can I do it, turning my route into track? Thanks.

Go to this site: www.softsolutions.be/GPS/Garmin/wingdb.htm It is a Dutch? site and you can't read anything, well at least I couldn't, you've got it made if your Dutch. Don't worry just click on the WinGDB 1.1 link which I think is highlighted, if not you'll see it on this page anyways. Download it, in its folder you'll see a wingdb.exe file, click on it and click on "run" in to next two windows that come up and the "route/track" conversion window opens which is all in English.