Geocoin Mission Summer/Winter Solstice and 4th July USA Independence Day

scaw

WOW, MAIL WAS AWESOME TODAY!!!

I know its not even the fourth of July yet, but I've been waiting for the mailman every day and the suspense was killing me!!!

So today it finally came and there was a package stuffed full of individually wrapped stuff!!

CIMG2504.jpg

So i start opening the stuff, and WOW, so much awesome stuff!!!

In the package was:

A magnetic Key holder

A FTF Micro pin

2 Patriotic Pins

a Geocaching Bracelet

A very cool keychain (not sure what it is supposed to be, but its cool anyway!!)

A Piranha Geocoing (I LOVE THIS ONE!!!) :P

A Be Prepared Scout Geocoin (I missed out on buying this one, thanks!!) :)

and a special birthday package with:

2 scout patches (i have a huge patch collection, you obviously did your homework) B)

and a Scout oath/law coin B)

CIMG2507.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! now i just have to figure out who you are :(:(

EDIT TO GUESS: LadyBee4T?

PS: Also in the mail was a Clarkson University Course Catalog!!! (ive been waiting for this too)

Edited by ByrnedFish

i got a hall the other day but have been to bus to upload pictures.

Thank you Dorkfish, Fairyhoney, UOTrackers (for my geobirthday) and tokyoblossom. i was totally bowled over everything was fantastic.

dork.jpg

fairy.jpg

uotrack.jpg

tokyo.jpg

What a great geo-bday package scaw! Happy geo-day :( You deserve such a wonderful gift!

tsun

WOW, MAIL WAS AWESOME TODAY!!!

I know its not even the fourth of July yet, but I've been waiting for the mailman every day and the suspense was killing me!!!

So today it finally came and there was a package stuffed full of individually wrapped stuff!!

CIMG2504.jpg

So i start opening the stuff, and WOW, so much awesome stuff!!!

In the package was:

A magnetic Key holder

A FTF Micro pin

2 Patriotic Pins

a Geocaching Bracelet

A very cool keychain (not sure what it is supposed to be, but its cool anyway!!)

A Piranha Geocoing (I LOVE THIS ONE!!!) B)

A Be Prepared Scout Geocoin (I missed out on buying this one, thanks!!) B)

and a special birthday package with:

2 scout patches (i have a huge patch collection, you obviously did your homework) B)

and a Scout oath/law coin :(

CIMG2507.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! now i just have to figure out who you are :P:(

EDIT TO GUESS: LadyBee4T?

PS: Also in the mail was a Clarkson University Course Catalog!!! (ive been waiting for this too)

Now why on earth would you guess little ole me??? :) No really.....

The keychain looks to me like a VictoryMike sig chainmail keychain that he hand makes and leaves in caches. People follow him around to see if they can grab one....

Great missions!

Sittin here at the library in KC Missouri checkin on things and just wanted to say that I got all my missions and am very thankfull...WOW~I am so lucky!

I got pics on my laptop and will post em soon!... All but T-suns awesome package that I will post when I get back!----Gotta run...Thanks all! ......JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE!

First I have to mention the start of my day...I turned on the computer, and Norton needed to update...fine...downloaded what I needed and then it happened. My Windows died. That's okay, just dig out the Windows disk...hmmm...no Windows disk. I tore apart the house to find it...all I ended with was a messy house. I spent 45 minutes with tech support which basically told me to find the disk, or pay 200 for a new one. UGH! Fine, then we'll run errands (Brian said he might be able to bring home a disk for me). Everywhere I went...disaster...the ATM refused to give me a recept - one that I needed. My Sam's club card was having techical difficulties, and I had to have my picture retaken. The scout troop's financials are due to council (of course they are on the computer), so I had to manually redo my financial record (just in case the computer issue was not fixed in time). It was a long, stressful day...and the one cache that I wanted to visit today, I could not because of all the other BS going on.

Finally, came the mail, and I open it to find a wonderful package. It brought a smile to my face on an awful day. Two Jellies, Caching in the Holidays, some cool tokens, and a traveling coin to help on its way. Thanks TokenCollector!

DSC00439.jpg

Obviously, we got my machine working again...I hope it holds!

Edited by DresselDragons

In the bad Karma department I have not mailed my mission yet (I have informed her though) so therefore it's only fair that I have not received mine yet either.

1. Participating in July 4th - Email Sent

2. Received Name - 5/17

3. Mission Complete - sending package tomorrow

4. Package Received - not yet

Finally trying to get caught up on everything after a crazy couple of weeks!!

I have sent and received both of my packages.

For the Fourth of July I got a lovely package:

coins431.jpg

A copper Crowesfeat30, 2 cute little chicks, a Strider geotag, a Crowesfeat30 geotag and an Independence Day geocoin. Thanks so much Crowesfeat30!! I love them all!

My summer/winter solstice package came all the way from New Zealand!

Inside I found a card with 3 little wrapped packages - a gold New Zealand geocoin, a Trickel geocoin (how cute) and a Portuguesa geocoin. Thanks so much Secret Geocoin Pal!!!

Just got home for lunch and found a large box covered stars and flags on the back steps!! The excitement level jumps started to rise...

I opened up this package to find lots and lots of wrapped goodies - sweets, flags, a large bag of pecan brittle (I must of know this was coming as I had a dream about pecan brittle last night - I kid you not!!), and a heavy envelope :D

Inside was a beautiful card and... wow oh wow some coins from my seeking list! - a Dorkfish seahorse, an antique copper TSD v2, an antique silver South Carolina micro, and an antique silver jeweled seashell! Thank you very much my Secret (or not so secret) Missionary from South Carolina... I think I know who you are... the name fits... the location fits... :D

Thank you TokyoBlossom :D - hopefully I can return the generosity one day.

4th of July arrived in the Alaska Interior early with a mailbox full of fireworks :D . We needed them there since it doesn't get dark enough for a real fireworks display on the 4th :D .

Our envelope included:

• GW5 Geocoin--Cool coin a la the suncachers...we'll get to GW yet!
  • Crake Indian Paintbrush--Always enjoyed looking at them in the Arizona desert when growing up, so this coin has special meaning
  • A pair of GW5 Chicks (the junior ladybugs were all over those!)--what more can I say...the girls send a big THANK YOU!
  • and a Stellarscapes geotag!--Hmmm...Now we have a sneaky suspicion about who sent the package

Thanks so much for such a generous 4th of July package that included something for everyone!

Keewee - has your package from Oz turned up yet? I'm getting nervous

Hi Chris/Liz, The one for Michael? Yes it did - sorry, I though I had posted that. I have pictures of him with all the wonderful stuff you sent, which I will post when I get a chance. He especially loves the alien puzzle. The sweets didn't last long. The twistie toy is fun. And the Tazmanian Devil frequently travels around the house with a koala he has. Will do a proper post with pics once I get back from Hamilton later in the week.

That you very much for the wonderful parcel. It was very much appreciated.

4th of July

1. Participating--Yes

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - Package sent

4. Package Received- Yes

Hello all,

I received my package today. Good timing, I don't think you could have gotten much closer! I got a bronze 2007 Compass Rose, a little shell with a rhinestone in it (I don't know the name of the coin), and a 2006 Happy Holidays Oakleaf from Oakcoins.

I would post a picture, but, of course, I can't because I don't know how. (If anyone would like to send me directions, I would appreciate it. :) )

Thanks for the nice coins. . .dare I guess?. . .Wyohunter? :laughing:

RECEIVED 4TH OF JULY MISSION TODAY

Today was a good day... no, let me change that,... a GREAT day!

Went out caching after dinner today, found 4 new caches, and between my daughter and I,

we got 3 FTF's and 1 STF. Came home and found a mailbox full of stuff including 2 Red Jeep

TB's (one for me and one for my daughter) and my 4th of July package.

Opened the outer envelope to find a nicely decorated inner envelope.

Inside, we found a bunch of really neat coins...

2007 Missouri Hawthorn

Missouri US 66

The Orange Geocoin

Whitebear Diner Geocoin

an "Official Geocache" brass plate

and my daughter grabbed the '57 Chevy sig item Necklace with the image of a cute dog on it.

Thanks so much to my secret (or not so secret) July 4th Mission person!!

These coins were AWESOME !!

Edited by stellarscapes

:laughing: WOOHOOO!!! I received my 4th of July mission, and boy did it come a long way. I received a New Zealand key chain, a NZ Aotearoa Fridge magnet, A Kiwi fruit GeoJellie(my first one), a KeeWee Geotag (My first one), a NZ Recreational GPS Society Geocoin (Awesome Design!), a Keewee personalized American flag, and a minature stuffed Kiwi bird (the girls went Awwwwww he's soooooo Cuuuuute!). Thanks for all the goodies KeeWee, you really outdid yourself, it really made my day. Cheers. - 57' :laughing:

ac9c3dae-401d-498a-916a-e071d6e1e3a7.jpg

PS.. I'm glad you enjoyed your parcel Stellarscapes. :blink:

Edited by 57chevy

10d7393c-2011-4467-bcbb-3556e17f3b3f.jpg

A Big Thank You to my Independence Day Buddy! Your wonderful package arrived while I was away but in plenty of time for the 4th. Thank you for the nicest card and the great coins. I've had my eye on the Lunchtime Gang geocoin, and you ordered one all the way from Portugal for me! That was so nice of you! The Leprechaun and Texas Summer and mini seashell are perfect, too. The sunblock and "Off" packets went directly into my backpack, and the other fun stuff has found homes near the computer and on my desk and, of course, the poppers were popped on Independence Day! The tee's a perfect fit, and I had flags everywhere! I loved the red, white, and blue fabric that you wrapped so many things in, and that will join my other patriotic fabrics. (I love fabric!) I think what tickled me the most was your note on the box "I'll see you at GW6!" I can't wait to meet you and thank you in person for this Independence Day surprise.

I hope you had a wonderful Independence Day, and Thank You again for the wonderful mission!

Still waiting.

have you recieved any missions

just checked through and both your missions have been posted as sent so they must be in transit

Yes, I posted that I received my 4th of July mission. You mentioned a week ago that my mission was in transit. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :o

Still patiently waiting for my mission to show up too. :D:rolleyes:

You should have a very full non-mission package from me any day now. :D

Thanks keewee!! You are very sweet. :blink::D:)

can you please state which mission you are waiting for when you reply please

Sorry, it is for the Independence Day Mission (we were only signed up for one). Thanks! :D:):)

:rolleyes: Received my second mission, and Wow was it packed. I'll try to post a pic. sometime this weekend. It came with a GW5 Tye-dyed Tshirt coin which was Awesome, there's a Eat Meet & Greet coin that is pretty cool with a matching pathtag. :blink: I also got at UOTrackers Brae solo album Top 40, and Three Different Peeps coins, two of which were numbered 57 ... which was way cool in itself, but the third one was Naked.:D Fantastic job, I really appreciate all the goodies and hope all is well, Thank you for everything. :D

Still patiently waiting for my mission to show up too. B)B)

will get back to you when i get a response from your buddy B)

your buddy emailed me andthey sent it a couple of weeks ago so it should arrive any day now

Still anxiously awaiting the arrival of summer (my summer package, of course). :laughing:

Me 2 It was hopefully one sent from a long way off.

it is indeed coming from a long way off its marked as sent but i have emailed the sender just to check up will keep you informed

Still anxiously awaiting the arrival of summer (my summer package, of course). :P

Me 2 It was hopefully one sent from a long way off.

ive had a reply you recieved your summer/winter as that was the picture posted from you secret buddy so it mustbe your 4th july mission will now check that one :D

have tracked them down nd emiled them now :D

Edited by scaw

ive had a reply you recieved your summer/winter as that was the picture posted from you secret buddy so it mustbe your 4th july mission will now check that one :P

have tracked them down nd emiled them now :D

I should have been more clear.

Yes the 4th of July.

And Thank you secret token collector for the added surprise.

I love raspberry geo-jellies.

Sent mission complete, and incomming as well, A hugh thanks go out to Degai, I was her first mission for July 4th, Debbie went overboard, I recieved 4 coins i did not have ::

Cacher Needs Maintenance

little Hopper Micro

Drunners come together

cachehunters4

I aplogise for not posting up sooner That I got her package , The efforts were so very creative a home made book themes along with coins, a gift certificate to a local bake shop,, some small non explosive fireworks, Flags, a Flag bandana red white and blue ballons ^_^ The list goes on !

Here is a pic of the lovely presentation and heartfelt thanks !

4th.jpg

OK a Day late...or a few. But I just got back from my Missouri trip so I gotta get these on here!!!...Did I mention I got a Geo-Leprechaun while I was there!!!!!!!

Heres what I got from Traderdell!!!! Great summer package-eh???? Check out the summer fun!!!

eaf0db8a-7b20-4dc3-bf28-997b13b373a8.jpg

And get this awesome mission statement from Summerandnana!!!!!! Boy does she ever know how to shoot someone a mission!

a867c2dd-1699-4ad0-b9f3-3520c27145fd.jpg

AHHHHHHH My Naveggation is not in the Pic!!!!!!!!!...Was showin off my coins at a friends house just prior to the pics and may have left it there!!!! Hes in Tucson and I cant get ahold of him!!!...DUDE I just love that Naveggation!

Thanks you so much Charlene!!! You know I owe ya one!!!!

Summer/Winter Solstice

1. Participating - May 10, 2007

2. Received Name - May 11, 2007

3. Mission Complete -sent 5-14-2007-RECEIVED

4. Package Received!

4th of July

1. Participating- May 10, 2007

2. Received Name - May 11, 2007

3. Mission Complete -sent 5-14-2007-RECEIVED

4. Package Received! 7-18-2007

What a great surprise today,not 2 but 3 great coins.

Thank you so much for the belated package,I hope all is well.

Scaw I will get back to you when the other arrives.

AWESOME...YOU KNEW JUST WHAT I WANTED!!!!

0c9e276d-4cbf-4189-a734-d2a47ffac2e5.jpg