Geocoin Mission Summer/Winter Solstice and 4th July USA Independence Day

scaw

Summer/Winter Solstice

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name -yes

3. Mission Complete -yes

4. Package Received yes

Thanks to Rivercity for a great package today! Got a GW5 chick and a geojellie (Berry Blue)...LOVE the glitter coins!

Also got a Geowoodstock 07 peace coin and a rivercity record! Thanks!! We didn't have any of them!! Awesome!

Summer Solstice (NZ Winter)

1. Participating - You betcha

2. Received Name - Oh Yeah

3. Mission Complete - Package sent 10th June

4. Package Received! - Oh Yeah :)

Our Solstice package contained a great stash of goodies, including;

*Crowesfeat30 Personal coin :) (Copper) One of my new favorite coins (Thomas Loves it too!)

*Luminous Energy (Copper) I think someone knows I have a thing for copper coins :)

*Two very cute Geocoin Chicks :) ( CF011 (Orange) & CF111 (Red))

*And a couple of Geo Tags, Crowesfeat30 & Strider :)

Thanks Sarah :) ummm I mean Secret Mission Chick :) The kids also loved they other stuff in the package :)

4th of July

1. Participating--YES

2. Received Name - And this one too

3. Mission Complete - Package sent 12th June

4. Package Received!

And our 4th July Mission contained another great haul;

*Geocaching Skills - Protection (Although I do have this set I have really wanted to share these by sending out in to the wild but just couldn't part with them so now thanks to my secret mission buddy am able to share one in the wild, thank you ;) )

*Night Cachers Coin (And I did check it works, just a little :) , well it is dark here at 6pm at the moment :) )

*Texas Mini Micro (I hadn't seen these guys before but they are awesome, and teeny tiny too :wub: )

*"The Alamo" Path Tag

Thank you also 4th July Mission Sender ;)

Summer/Winter Solstice

1. Participating: May 7, 2007

2. Received Name: May 11, 2007

3. Mission Complete Mailed today - June 7 2007 I hope it gets there soon!

4. Package Received! 6/11/2007

4th of July/Independence Day

1. Participating: May 7, 2007

2. Received Name: May 11. 2007

3. Mission Complete Mailed today - June 7 2007 Should arrive soon!

4. Package Received! Yes!!! Today!!! 6/15/2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today me Fourth of July/Independence day Package arrived!!

Inside it I found:

>>> 1 Geocaching the Top 40 pin :)

>>> 1 RiverCity GW5 Chick - Thank you! I needed one of those! :wub:

>>> 1 set of Parents of SAM's kids personal microcoins. I especially like the antique copper one with the strawberry and butterfly! :)

>>> 1 Geocaching the Top 40 - RiverCity. Yay! another one for my slowly growing collection of this set of geocoins! ;)

AND

last but by NO means least...

>>> 1 extra special beautiful coin I have never seen before: a Satin Gold RiverCity/Team Moagy coin!!! WOW! What a beautiful coin!! ;):):)

Thank you RiverCity - I mean - Secret 4th of July Mission Person! I love them ALL!!! :)

Edited by Crowesfeat30

Summer/Winter Solstice

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name -yes

3. Mission Complete -yes

4. Package Received-YES

Received the Summer/Winter Solstice Mission today...

Got some really nice coins... thanks so much..... :PB)B):anitongue:

2006 Arkansas

York County Geocaching Society (Discover our Treasures - Tour Our Factories)

2006 Kansas

Night Cachers geocoin

I really like all the coins I received. My favorite is probably the Night Cachers coin (that's

because I'm also into Astronomy and I like the moon and stars on the coin).

I really liked the back of the York County Geocaching Society coin.

(I learned something about the area with the 4 images (pretzel/potato chips/motorcyle/barbells) on

the back of the coin, each representing items manufactured in the York, Pennsylvania area.

Thanks very much to my secret (or not so secret) Summer Solstice Mission person !!!

Thanks PAHawkeye.

Edited by stellarscapes

Summer/Winter Solstice

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete Package went out today sorry for the delay. Should be there in a few days though.

4. Package Received

4th Of July

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete Package also sent today.

4. Package Received

Sorry, haven't been on the forums recently:

Summer/Winter Solstice

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete Package sent (didn't arrive until today - sorry stellarscapes)

4. Package Received - received 4 sweet coins from Fox & the Hound

1st coin - Fox & the Hound personal coin

2nd coin - Cache Critters - first 3d coin designed by..... Fox & the Hound

3rd coin - GCC Feb. "Retro Hypnocoin" SPECIAL ARTIST EDITION 1 of 50

4th coin - Cache is King antique silver 1 of only 20!!

THANX A LOT F&H

4th Of July

1. Participating

2. Received Name

Summer/Winter Solstice

1. Participating - May 10, 2007

2. Received Name - May 11, 2007

3. Mission Complete -sent 5-14-2007-RECEIVED

4. Package Received!

Got this in the mail yesterday while attending two geocaching events.

What a great return to find these great German Geocoins.

6-16-2007018.jpg

4th of July

1. Participating- May 10, 2007

3. Mission Complete -sent 5-14-2007-RECEIVED

4. Package Received!

Summer/Winter Solstice

1. Participating - May 8, 2007

3. Mission Complete - June 6. 2007

4. Package Received! - June 18, 2007 - arrived today in a lovely summer themed mailer

OMG OMG OMG!!! I <3 <3 <3 my Summer Solstice Geocoins!!!

I got:

a Bailey's Nippon 2006 (Kamakura Daibutsu) in GOLD - A geocoin I have desired since the day I decided to start collecting geocoins, this is the geocoin of my dreams,

a CITO 2007 - A great looking geocoin that I came very close to ordering for myself, <3 it,

AND a WISCONSIN_ROBIN micro Robin Egg sample - A personal and non-trackable, I have to say this is my absolute favorite type of geocoin!

Summer-Solstice.JPG

Summer-Coins.JPG

Going out on a sturdy limb here.

THANK YOU WI_Robin!!!! Thank you for being so generous and thoughtful in the geocoins you sent to me. You're the best :lol::smile::smile:

4th of July

1. Participating- May 8, 2007

3. Mission Complete - Sending out tomorrow

4. Package Received!

Edited by TokyoBlossom

Oh man, Oh Man, Oh Mannnnnnn, I was just updating my Cointrading list and dreaming about ever receiving 2 that I was really wishing for when my husband hands me the mail. Open up an envelope and Red, White and Blue Stars are going every where along with a very special WisconsinRobin coin. LOL, But let me tell you when I opened up the inner envelope I grabbed a handful and started tossing it in the air...needless to say my husband thought I had lost my mind. But my 4ht of July person, sent me an EVIL CHICKEN, a 2006 TEXAS BLUEBONNET and a beautiful personal Wisconsin_Robin geo coin, (which I had never even seen!!!!) Thanks you SOOOOOOO much for the wonderful coins and thank you Scaw for putting this together. :lol::lol::DB):smile::smile: WI_Robin, you really made my day.

Edited by Frozen Buns

Summer/Winter Solstice

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name -yes

3. Mission Complete -yes

4. Package Received - YES!!!

Received this super cool(actually, it was quite warm from the mailbox) package from Comanche, Texas...labeled Winter Solstice...inside I found a pair of orange sunglasses, an orange squirt gun ( the Omi half of the team is in for a surprise..he,he,he), a green Twistables marker, a green piercing whistle with Frozen Buns written on it, 2 Frozen Buns pathtags,...(hum...is this a hint??) and, ...drum roll, please...

>>>>>>>a CACHE CRITTERS GEOCOIN,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A 5 STAR CLIMBING GEOCOIN,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A FIRST TO FIND BLACK NICKEL GEOCOIN ! ! ! !

Thank you so much, Frozen Buns...oops...Secret Solstice Buddy...though, in Texas right now, your Frozen Buns are thawed and starting to FRY!

July 4th Mission

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name -yes

3. Mission Complete -yes, mailed it off to the west, today...I hope they enjoy it!

4. Package Received yes

Edited by Team OleOmi

I don't have a lot of time tonight but THANK YOU Scaw for the great 4th of July package! WOW! coins coins and more coins! Bubble Gum geojellie (which I wanted earlier!) GC&P MArch coin and pin, SAving Shiloh, 2 neat cell phone thingies, little doll thing, and something else I think...I'll post the pic tomorrow. THANKS!

Summer/Winter Solstice

1. Participating -yes

2. Received Name -yes

3. Mission Complete -yes (sent July 18th)

4. Package Received -

July 4th Mission

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name -yes

3. Mission Complete -yes (sent July 18th)

4. Package Received -

I got my Summer/Winter Solstice today. Wow what a package. I just thought it was a trade at first then when I opened it a bunch of little flipflops fell out and I was thinking wait a sec then it hit me my Summer Mission came in. I got.

Appalachian Trail Pennsylvania Antique Bronze

:angry:Lindsychris Geosmirk Black Nickel LE - Blue B) ---Really love blue coins thank you

B)Lindsychris GW5 "Where my peeps at?" B) ----I got one of these yesterday with a trade and thought it would be cool to get a blue one and here it is Thank you so much.

Thanks For The Cache coin

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO Lindsychris for such a great gift. I really like it alot. I can't wait for my wife to get home and see these. See really loves the peep coins.

I got my Summer/Winter Solstice today. Wow what a package. I just thought it was a trade at first then when I opened it a bunch of little flipflops fell out and I was thinking wait a sec then it hit me my Summer Mission came in. I got.

Appalachian Trail Pennsylvania Antique Bronze

:angry:Lindsychris Geosmirk Black Nickel LE - Blue B) ---Really love blue coins thank you

B)Lindsychris GW5 "Where my peeps at?" B) ----I got one of these yesterday with a trade and thought it would be cool to get a blue one and here it is Thank you so much.

Thanks For The Cache coin

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO Lindsychris for such a great gift. I really like it alot. I can't wait for my wife to get home and see these. See really loves the peep coins.

Glad you like your coins! You are only the second person to have the blue LE coin. B)

Well all i can say is wow what a package i got today

i got lots of goodies thank you so much 57chevy i love them all and the mailers were so cute thanks

I didn't get my geobirthday mission from whom ever i was paired with so this was wonderful thank you so much

summer.jpg

Edited by scaw

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!

What a generous, thoughtful, lovely cacher Mr CP's 'secret' sender is! Such generosity from one so young! B)

He got:

* copper Dream Catcher

* antique silver Nero

* GeoTag from a certain Kiwi (Keewee? B)B) ) Mrs CP wants one too!!! Trade?

* a great little fluffy kiwi mobile phone decoration - although it will be gracing one of our gekos!

* gold Team Chelmo

* and last but not least, a great Keewee signature item

Thank you so much Rattusbaggus, and you can tell your dad he's a legend B)

I hope you like your package even though there are no Yemon Yimes or Moun10Bikes in there :angry:

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!

What a generous, thoughtful, lovely cacher Mr CP's 'secret' sender is! Such generosity from one so young! :)

He got:

* copper Dream Catcher

* antique silver Nero

* GeoTag from a certain Kiwi (Keewee? :):blink: ) Mrs CP wants one too!!! Trade?

* a great little fluffy kiwi mobile phone decoration - although it will be gracing one of our gekos!

* gold Team Chelmo

* and last but not least, a great Keewee signature item

Thank you so much Rattusbaggus, and you can tell your dad he's a legend :D

I hope you like your package even though there are no Yemon Yimes or Moun10Bikes in there :)

No problem :) I glad it was liked so much.

What - no Yemon Yime or Moun10Bike... I was sure it must be in the lining of the packaging somewhere! :blink: (I was about to send it away to have it X-ray'ed to find out where they were!) :laughing::blink::)

Note that the Dreamcatcher is not a trackable.

Definitely open to trading a GeoTag. Will be in touch.

Hey, today's mission day, isn't it? Not only one, but two envelopes arrived today. :laughing:

On the one hand a yellow envelope. Contents: a wristband, a patch, two pins and a yellow smiley. Also: a mtn-man admin brick and a cache-critters coin. Hope to keep it, but will have strong resistance in my son. :blink:

On the other hand: a white envelope with a black team sand dollar, a prague coin, an alaska micro and a keewee geotag, also a fluffy kiwi. To bad it won't see my mobile, as my wife has already taken it. :blink:

Thanks a lot to Cainrcc and Keewee01 for all that joy!

So for both missions:

[X] Mail sent for participating

[X] Received Name

[X] Mission Complete

[X] Package Received!

Sorry we're a bit late posting and mailing the Solstice Mission...we're getting ready to move from Fairbanks to Anchorage, so geocoin fun keeps getting preempted...

Summer/Winter Solstice

1. Participating -yes

2. Received Name -yes

3. Mission Complete -yes (sent June 20th)

4. Package Received -

July 4th Mission

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name -yes

3. Mission Complete -yes (sent June 20th)

4. Package Received -

We received our Summer Solstice coins today and what a great day to get them as today is the Summer Solstice...I believe I even picked them up from the mailbox within about 10 minutes of summer officially starting...

We got the following 2 cois:

Nuttin' Better - Artist Edition Copper

Forest Preserves

...thanks again for the coins...

My very confused apologies to Dookie2000ca :P I said I had received my GeoBirthday Mission, when in fact I had received my Summer/Winter Solstice...

....oooh look at that....it's the Winter Solstice today in Australia! ....Happy Solstice people :P

Summer/Winter Solstice

Mrs CP

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

Mr CP

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

But back to Dookie2000ca - Thanks Devon Great coins you picked out! I love Crake's Symbology (I've been meaning to get it for quite some time) and the EMGT Gameboard is brilliant - didn't even know they existed, but very happy to have got one!

Thanks again

PS My cat looked exactly the same as the sticker on the back of the envelope after he'd been to the vet. ;)

Summer/Winter Solstice

1. Participating -yes

2. Received Name -yes

3. Mission Complete -yes (sent June 21st)

4. Package Received - yes

Sorry to my Solstice buddy, but never fear your package is winging its way to your house now. Being on vacation for 3 weeks caused much havoc at my house:)

My package arrived while I was away and it took me a week and a half to locate it, long story. When I opened the package I kept pulling out more and more stuff. Can't wait to use the tattoos, kids will get a kick out of those. Thanks for the coins and love the pathtag. Thanks Traderdell

th_CIMG1874.jpg

July 4th Mission

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name -yes

3. Mission Complete -yes (sent June 21st)

4. Package Received - yes

My 4th of July package arrived safe and sound. I got the cutest little KeeWee bird, now I just have to attach to gps. Thanks for the cool coins too,love those micros. Thanks keewee

th_CIMG1875.jpg

WOOT!!! Got a package yesterday from New Zealand festooned with flowers and ladybugs. First out of the envelope was a stuffed avian kiwi, which the youngest of the junior ladybugs quickly claimed. The eldest junior ladybug pounced on the kiwi flavored geojelly leaving the Pennypacker Joe Six Pack TOTT (too funny), Team Chelmo New Zealand (VERY nicely done!), and keewee geotag (very sharp...wish we'd gotten into the first round) for Mom and me to fondle and admire.

Solstice in interior Alaska featured 30 C temperatures and 21+ hours of sunshine and round the clock daylight which made it a good one all around.

It took only eight days to transit from the other side of the world! I do, however, feel a certain kiwi's (or is it keewee's :laughing: ) pain since the postage was NZ$7.50. Thanks for the great solstice gifts! Can't wait to experience the southern equivalent of Alaska in person!

Summer/Winter Solstice

3. Mission Complete - June 6. 2007 *nervous, international package not yet received*

4. Package Received! - June 18, 2007

4th of July

3. Mission Complete - June 20, 2007 *should be arriving any day now*

4. Package Received! - June 22, 2007

I got my Happy Independance Day package Friday.

It was very red, white, & blue. Glitter, ribbons, and stars of all colors. :P;):D

Inside were a Team Chelmo (silver) geocoin and an Aztec Calendar geocoin. I love both of these coins and am VERY happy to have received them :D

DSCF0009_sm.JPG

DSCF0012_sm.JPG

Thank you very much secret mission buddy!

(Obviously I was fooled :P )

Edited by TokyoBlossom

I got a package today. There was no name just an address so I am not sure if this is my 4th of July package or not. I am still waiting on my GeoBirthday package so I don't know what one it is. I got a Bouncy Bunny Geocoin and a Toronto 2006 Geocoin. Thank you very much which ever one it was.

Summer/Winter Solstice

1. Participating -yes

2. Received Name -yes

3. Mission Complete -yes sent - (Glad you enjoyed it :D )

4. Package Received - Not yet

July 4th Mission

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name -yes

3. Mission Complete - Sending on Tues.

Our second summer solstice mission arrived today!

Thanks so much to frivlas for the AWESOME coins and fun summer goodies. I can guarantee that the bouncy balls will provide hours of entertainment to these two adults! :D

Our coins:

**Team Checker personal coin

** June 2006 Geocoin Club Seashell (perfect for a summer mission!)

** Found It! (This has been one of my favorites since we first saw pictures!)

:D I received a package with four nice coins. It arrived on June 21 so it must be for the Summer Solstice mission. The package contained a TFTC, a Cache Hiker, a Bring Your Own Pencil, and a HAM Radio geocoin. All very nice and all very much appreciated! Thank you! :D

Summer/Winter Solstice

1. Participating - :D

2. Received Name :D

3. Mission Complete :D

4. Package Received :D

Our second summer solstice mission arrived today!

Thanks so much to frivlas for the AWESOME coins and fun summer goodies. I can guarantee that the bouncy balls will provide hours of entertainment to these two adults! :D

Our coins:

**Team Checker personal coin

** June 2006 Geocoin Club Seashell (perfect for a summer mission!)

** Found It! (This has been one of my favorites since we first saw pictures!)

Aww, I'm glad you liked it. I couldn't resist when I found balls in the colors I now think of as geocaching colors. :-D

July 4th Mission

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name -yes

3. Mission Complete - yes, sent today!

This was such a nerve-racking experience! I sure hope it gets easier the next time!

Thanks to LadyBee4T for all of the technical help.

Thanks to Scaw for all the work in setting this mission up.

Status Update:

Summer/Winder Solstice Mission

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name -yes

3. Mission Complete -yes

4. Package Received - Not Yet. :rolleyes:

4th of July Mission

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name -yes

3. Mission Complete -yes

4. Package Received - Yes - Been trying to get the kids still long enough to get them to pose for a pic, but I have given up. I received a very nice package. It had two sets of red, silver, and blue USA necklaces (already claimed by the boys, a glow necklace, a USA jeweled tattoo, and some really cool glitter stickers that the kids also claimed. As if that wasn't enough, I then discovered a bronze pug coin, a beautiful compass rose coin, and a very cool GoeSmurfs coin. Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

:signalviolin: WooHoo! I received my Solstice Mission today, it arrived in a considerably warmer climate that where it left. It contained an Awesome BN Compass Rose, a Cacher Needs Maintenance coin AND pin, and a LFD Caught Red Handed coin. Outstanding Job Mike and Ladybugs. I'll try to send some warmer weather your way. Thank you! :mmraspberry:

PS... I also sent off my 4th of July mission today! :drama:

Edited by 57chevy

First I'd like to give a big 'THANK YOU' to scaw for arranging these missions! Not only that but letting me get in on a mission so late in the game, you are a sweetie! I hope everything on the homefront is improving <_<

Big D,

So I come home today to find a huge package in my mailbox :anibad: I thought maybe you stopped at the Pro Bass shop for me <_<, then I remembered you aren't in Misery, errr, I mean Missouri yet. I believe you are on your way today, so I hope you had a safe trip home and have a great time!.

As for my 4th of July package, WOOOOOHOOOOO, it was worth the wait! I'm going to have a glass of merlot tonight, headache free :laughing: I report the results to you later. So here is what was in my package, thank you so much, you are very gracious! A laptop (you actually parted with one of these? wow), Luminous energy, American/Canadian Day, Forest Preserves glitter, and our trade, the pirannah..... Thanks again Dave, I loved everything!

P.S. I did a cache in the beautiful Montana mountains yesterday, I saw a Mountain Goat. I wonder how many of those Missouri has? I'll make a deal with you, you and your honey come to Montana and I'll teach you how to fish like a real fisherman for some blue ribbon rainbow trout (flyfishing w/ a dry fly) and maybe one day I'll meet you in Missouri where we can throw a worm on a hook and try to catch a Bass......lmao! (inside joke people).

Thank Big D, you make me laugh. Enjoy your vacation!

tsun :laughing:

007fixed1.JPG

edit: thanks Glenn, for the edit on the tracking #, lol

Edited by tsunrisebey

Summer/Winter Solstice

1. Participating - 5/7/07

2. Received Name 5/11/07

3. Mission Complete - 6/5/07

4. Package Received -Yes

4TH OF July Independence Day Mission

1. Participating - 5/7/07

2. Received Name - 5/11/07

3. Mission Complete - 6/27/07

4. Package Received

JUST MAILED 4TH OF JULY MISSION AT THE POST OFFICE THIS AFTERNOON.