Geocoin Mission Summer/Winter Solstice and 4th July USA Independence Day

scaw

July 4th

1 Participating--email sent

2 Received Name - I got it! (5/11)

3 Mission complete

4 Package Received - Yes (5/27)

When I got home from GW5, there was a surprise package waiting for me. Happy me when I opened it up - Two geocoins that I didn't have (Delorme Challenge and Geocaching Dragons) along with some TB dog tags and a signature item. Thanks!

Edited by tokencollector

Summer/Winter Solstice

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

4 July Independance Day Mission

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Still too early

Thanks for the Summer/Winter Package Traderdell! I hope to take some pics...Just wanted to let all know I recieved!...Great one too! Packed full of goodies!

Summer/Winter Solstice

1. Participating YEP!

2. Received Name YEP YEP!

3. Mission Complete ABSOLUTELY - hand delivered it today!

4. Package Received - ? been out of town, so not sure.

1. Participating YEP!

2. Received Name YEP YEP

3. Mission Complete YEP YEP just needs to hit a post office!

4. Package Recieved - Ironically, yes, it was hand delivered to me today! We got each other for different missions.

Chris,

I love our coins, I'm always happy to get your designs, they are so amazing. But it was much more fun getting to talk to you for the couple minutes you could on the phone. Can't wait to see you at MWGB!

I received:

Fox and the Hound - Hounds Path Tag

Mountain Girl Path Tag

King of Cache AE Silver

Matching # Masters of Cache AE set

And I never remember it's name, the mesmorizing face guy!

Plus some fun whistles that Bella loves!

Thanks Chris

Summer/Winter Solstice

1. Participating Yes

2. Received Name Yes

3. Mission Complete Yes indeed!!!

4. Package Received - ? Yes! By hand no less! Thanks soooo much Jenn and Forest for all the wonderful tags and coins!! I still feel awful that we didn't get to talk for more than a moment before I had to rush back to the office :D Can't wait for MWGB to finally get a moment to share ideas! It was pleasure to meet you both and of course baby, too :blink: I'll call you asap to talk on the phone though. So much I wanted to talk about and it just didn't work out that way. Hopefully I'll have that other coin for you in time for the 'Bash, too!

1. Participating Yes

2. Received Name Yes

3. Mission Complete Yes, hand delivered!!!

4. Package Recieved - Not Yet

Edited by fox-and-the-hound

Summer/Winter Solstice

1. Participating - 5/7/07

2. Received Name -5/11/07

3. Mission Complete -5/25/07

4. Package Received -6/4/07

2. Received Name -5/11/07

3. Mission Complete -5/25/07

4. Package Received

Summer/Winter Solstice

1. Participating yes

2. Received Name yes

3. Mission Complete in the mail Tuesday:)

4. Package Received yes - today, thanks 007 Big D, loved all the goodies and the grandchildren will have to fight me for the Miners gum, remember that little bag from when I was in grade school, didn't know they still sold them:) Handy for carrying pathtags in. You hit it on the head with the coins, now I just need a NUT :P

I'll try and post picture soon.

1. Participating yes

2. Received Name yes

3. Mission Complete in the mail Tuesday:)

4. Still too early

Thanks for the Summer/Winter Package Just wanted to let you know I recieved it !...

Just came from the Post Office - the Summer/Winter Solstice Package is on it's way.

Summer/Winter Solstice

2. Received Name 5/11/07

3. Mission Complete - 6/5/07

4. Package Received

2. Received Name - 5/11/07

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

Summer/Winter Solstice

1. Participating - Of Course...lol

2. Received Name Yeppers

3. Mission Complete - Mailed today...hope they enjoy it

4. Package Received - Too Soon

1. Participating - Uh Huh

2. Received Name - Yep...toughie

3. Mission Complete - not yet

4. Package Received - Wow, got it today!! I received some yummy M&M Minis, Nugget Bubble Gum, Garbage Pail Kids cards, a kewl patch, a 007BigD Hammered Penny, a Sea Shell Mini, Get Out of TB Jail, and a Dark Side of the Cache...which I didn't have...Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU...my "not-so-secret" 4th of July Buddy...007BigD!

Summer/Winter Solstice

1. Participating - May 8, 2007

2. Received Name - May 11, 2007

3. Mission Complete - June 6. 2007 - unbelieveable: the cost of International shipping from the US > Geocoins sent

4. Package Received!

4thofJuly

1. Participating- May 8, 2007

3. Mission Complete - waiting on one more geocoin to arrive.

4. Package Received!

Got home and checked the mail. A box. Hmmm I wasn't expecting anything. I looked at the address and then smiled or maybe I should say smirked!!! :lol: I opened the box to find it full of red, white and blue! That little duck is pretty cute and maybe he can go to the Midwest Geobash with me. I received a LindsyChris smirk coin (now maybe I don't need that trade Lindsy! LOL) A Sydney Koala bear coin and pin. This one is funny because two weeks ago I was at an event and my raffle ticket came up to pick from the raffle table. I had my heart set on the Koala but the person 2 in front of me picked it!! I also received a Geochicks coin which I haven't seen before. Thanks so very much my not so secret mission persons--lindsychris!!! I loved them all...

July4Mission.jpg

Got home and checked the mail. A box. Hmmm I wasn't expecting anything. I looked at the address and then smiled or maybe I should say smirked!!! ;) I opened the box to find it full of red, white and blue! That little duck is pretty cute and maybe he can go to the Midwest Geobash with me. I received a LindsyChris smirk coin (now maybe I don't need that trade Lindsy! LOL) A Sydney Koala bear coin and pin. This one is funny because two weeks ago I was at an event and my raffle ticket came up to pick from the raffle table. I had my heart set on the Koala but the person 2 in front of me picked it!! I also received a Geochicks coin which I haven't seen before. Thanks so very much my not so secret mission persons--lindsychris!!! I loved them all...

Buuuuut, you forgot to mention that we put all the coins INTO the firecracker! That was my favorite part-I thought I was pretty creative! :anibad:

We wanted to get it out soon so you didn't think we forgot about your trade! If you still want the BN, we can still trade. AND, aside from the fact that I love the rubber duckies (all shapes and sizes!), I knew you were going to the MWGB, sooo it was perfect. I'm glad you didn't win the Koala!!!! We traded for that one since it was on your seeking list--that would have been a bummer to go from 0-2 in two weeks! ;)

my geotags finally arrived so just nipped to the post office to post my missions ;) hope you like them

Summer/Winter Solstice

1. Participating - yup

2. Received Name - yup

3. Mission Complete - yup

4. Package Received -

4thofJuly

1. Participating- yup

2. Received Name - yup

4. Package Received -

Buuuuut, you forgot to mention that we put all the coins INTO the firecracker! That was my favorite part-I thought I was pretty creative! ;)

I'm glad you didn't win the Koala!!!! We traded for that one since it was on your seeking list--that would have been a bummer to go from 0-2 in two weeks! :anibad:

You're right I left out the part that they were packed in the firecracker--maybe because I was laughing at the time!!! ;)

Also I was bummed about not getting the Koala especially because it was only 2 tickets in front of me. I guess it was fate!!!!

Summer/Winter Solstice

1. Participating: May 7, 2007

2. Received Name: May 11, 2007

3. Mission Complete Mailed today - June 7 2007

4. Package Received! Not yet ;):P

4th of July/Independence Day

2. Received Name: May 11. 2007

3. Mission Complete Mailed today - June 7 2007

4. Package Received! Not yet :P:anibad:

Sorry about mailing the Solstice Mission late. One coin didn't get to me until yesterday..... :P And it's my overseas mission... ;) I hope it is not too late... :P

CF30

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name 5-11

3. Mission Complete Package mailed out 5-19

4. Package Received! 6-04 THANKYOU !

4thofJuly

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name 5-11

3. Mission Complete Package mailed out 6-07

4. Package Received! 5-19 THANKYOU !

Edited to add what was in my Summer/Winter Solstice package

I recived a caught red handed micro,a Rangefinder coin,a pathfinder geotag,a geopin,and a couple of wooden nickles

Edited by cainrcc

I went to go the mail. I got a package and some letters. Put them in the truck and back to work. Interesting....the package is addressed to me and is from me..... So I carefully ripped into my package. And I see chocolate, gram crackers, marshmallows, a pen, two expendable marshmallow sticks (very cool), and a yellow envelope. Opened it up to fine a Rangefinder and The Geocaching Zone coins. WOW. I will take pics later tonight. Now to start the investigation of who sent it...anyone from PA want to claim this???

Thank you very much!

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received - June 8, 2007

I went to go the mail. I got a package and some letters. Put them in the truck and back to work. Interesting....the package is addressed to me and is from me..... So I carefully ripped into my package. And I see chocolate, gram crackers, marshmallows, a pen, two expendable marshmallow sticks (very cool), and a yellow envelope. Opened it up to fine a Rangefinder and The Geocaching Zone coins. WOW. I will take pics later tonight. Now to start the investigation of who sent it...anyone from PA want to claim this???

Thank you very much!

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received - June 8, 2007

That would be us...glad you liked evertything!

my geotags finally arrived so just nipped to the post office to post my missions :D hope you like them

Summer/Winter Solstice

1. Participating - yup

2. Received Name - yup

4. Package Received -

:D

Our Summer Solstice package arrived today. It was quite lumpy, and for the first time in participating in the missions, I waited patiently for 3 hours (when Chris got home) and I allowed him to open it. First, we pulled out the noncoin portion of our gift. Then he pulled out a coin (Scaw's geotag), and then another coin (Loggerhead Micro!!!), and then another coin...Jan and the Percy Boys (one of the very first coins we ever found in a cache), and then ANOTHER coin (Bubble Gum geojelly), and then one final coin (Geoswag Anniversary coin). WOW, WOW, WOW! Thank you so much Scaw!!!

P6111237.jpg

P6111239.jpg

P6111240.jpg

P6111241.jpg

P6111242.jpg

P6111243.jpg

Edited by lindsychris

Summer/Winter Solstice

2. Received Name: May 11, 2007

3. Mission Complete Mailed today - June 7 2007 I hope it gets there soon!

4. Package Received! Yes!!! Today!!! 6/11/2007

4th of July/Independence Day

2. Received Name: May 11. 2007

3. Mission Complete Mailed today - June 7 2007 Should arrive soon!

4. Package Received! Not yet :antenna::rolleyes:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Summer Solstice Secret Mission package came today! I got:

a bunch of styrofoam packing peanuts :antenna:

AND

some Deep Woods Off anti bug wipes

Banana Boat sunscreen

Lipton Iced Tea To Go packets

a little fingertip flashlight

all very usefull for summer caching! :anicute:

Oh, and an Altoids tin.... :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: ... and inside the Altoids tin were:

a FTF Dance - Winter Style Pin!

a Cache Hiker BN !!

a Bad Mojo V1!!!

and an Eagles61 Antique silver!!!!

WOW!!!!! :antenna::lol::antenna::lol:

Thank you Summer Solstice Secret Mission Agent!!!

Heart-3.gif1. Participating in 4th of July checkmark.jpg

Participated on May 7, 2007

Hat.jpg2. Received Namecheckmark.jpg

Putting on my investigation hat to search for the ultimate coins for my mission!

fw.gif3. Mission Complete checkmark.jpg

Mailed it today.

flagrose.jpg4. Package Received!checkmark.jpg

And look what was waiting for me when I mailed my mission!

4thofJulySecretMission.jpg

Wow!!! Great things come in small packages. I found this waiting for me at the PO this morning when I went to mail my secret mission. I couldn’t wait till I got home to open it. So I sat in the car in the PO parking and tore into it. The first thing I did was put on the bracelet and wore it the rest of the day while I was in town. I wanted to hold the coins longer, but couldn’t see how I was going to manage that and drive too. The star now resides on top of my computer. My 4th of July Secret person, well not so secret, was very generous.

Received:

Brass Aucoima v2

BN Camp Explorer

Shinny gold Elchrich Elch GPS Guided Moose

Wooden Alpha romero Circle #176

ByrnedFish Wooden Nickel #159.

Thanks ByrnedFish

Well the last couple days my mailbox has been jam packed! I received a rather large package from LindsyChris,which I thought must have been a trade we had made. But when I opened it I didn't find any Peeps (so I must have theirs already) instead I found some cool little flip flops (which Bella has pulled all apart B) ) A cute rubber ducky, which is now in her new pool, a squirt gun, a funky pair of glasses, some bubbles AND a Smirk coin and the Wahine I spy coin!!! Both coins I had been wanting. Thank you so much for the fun you gave us!

Kodak008.jpg

Kodak007.jpg

That's too funny! Love those pics Jen :lol:

Summer/Winter Solstice

1. Participating Yes

2. Received Name Yes

3. Mission Complete Yes indeed!!!

4. Package Received - ? Yes! By hand no less! Thanks soooo much Jenn and Forest for all the wonderful tags and coins!! I still feel awful that we didn't get to talk for more than a moment before I had to rush back to the office Can't wait for MWGB to finally get a moment to share ideas! It was pleasure to meet you both and of course baby, too I'll call you asap to talk on the phone though. So much I wanted to talk about and it just didn't work out that way. Hopefully I'll have that other coin for you in time for the 'Bash, too!

1. Participating Yes

2. Received Name Yes

3. Mission Complete Yes, hand delivered!!!

4. Package Recieved - Whoot! Came last night. I was momentarily confused trying to figure why I had a package coming from the UK and then had a laugh at the irony when I opened it up :D Imagine the irony of getting an Independence Day geo-package from England!!! Love all the goodies and coins packed in there :) Thanks soooo much to Scaw for putting this all together. You did outstanding! B)

Summer/Winter Solstice Missions:

1. Participating? - Yes

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete:

U.S.A Mission #1 - Yes, posted (international air) today

U.S.A Mission #2 - Yes, posted (international air) today

Germany Mission - Yes, posted (international air) today

Australia Mission - posting tomorrow (for rattusbaggus)

4. Package Received

- will update this part later

Summer/Winter Solstice

1. Participating :Yes

2. Received Name: Yes

3. Mission Complete :Yes

4. Package Received :Yes!!!

1. Participating :Yes

2. Received Name :Yes

3. Mission Complete :Soon

4. Package Recieved:YES!!!

Sorry for not responding before...But I've been in and out. mostly out! <_<

Looked out and saw a big box sitting on top of the mailbox at the street. Hmmm I said I will have to talk to the postmaster about this. I didn't remember ordering anything. It quickly became clear what it was when I read the return address which said Firecracker Lane, Starburst USA!!!

Upon opening the box I was met with red, white and blue!! I was overwhelmed!! Everything was individually wrapped so I had a bit of unwrapping in front of me. Here's what I found:

A July 4th decorated foam visor, a pot holder with a bee on it, some wildflower seeds, a large stamp of my avatar, and another stamp with a bee, a mad mooing cow (the dogs didn't like this one!! LOL), a certificate for Best Cacher!! AND earplugs for the firecracker noise!!!

Boy if that wasn't enough I also found in a July 4th decorated box, a Crowesfeat30 coin, The Great Rubber Duckie Escapade coin, The Seabecktribe copper personal coin, a 2005 Washington State coin and a Seabecktribe wooden nickel and pin!! None of which I had! They are all absolutely great coins...

Thank you not so secret mission cacher!!!!! You are so very generous that I am speechless (that doesn't happen too often!)