Who Dunnit?

Shop99er

Yesterday I received one of these adorable coins in my mailbox. Number 46 even :lol: I'm not sure what I did to deserve it, but thank you so much!!!!!

Cool coin for a very well deserving person!! I could name a few things that you have done and others could add to the list also. :rolleyes:

I received an email today that one of these had been left in one of my caches. So I headed out in the heat and the beginnings of rush hour traffic to check out my cache. Sure enough, #36 was in there. I left #174 of my personals in trade.

Thanks for the gift and the heads up, don't fence me in <_<

<_< May 5 by don't-fence-me-in (3 found)

Great time! I left a coin for the awesome (with cute knees) Mrs. Shop99er... hope she likes it!!!!

Log on Spring Fling event page

This is a really cool coin--Congratulations to all who have found one!

I doubt that I will receiveone as I don't have cute knees especially after my recent knee surgery--at least it seems recent! LOL

Thanks for your generosity and another postive thread to follow!

A moment of silence for a muggled mystery coin. :) We left a coin in a Seattle area cache last week because we liked the cache and because we like blackberries. The cache was muggled and left for dead. Hopefully someone somewhere is enjoying the coin.

:) say it isn't so! I hate that caches are muggled, it spoils the fun.

A moment of silence for a muggled mystery coin. :) We left a coin in a Seattle area cache last week because we liked the cache and because we like blackberries. The cache was muggled and left for dead. Hopefully someone somewhere is enjoying the coin.

:) say it isn't so! I hate that caches are muggled, it spoils the fun.

Tell me about it! Just had to inform a local of his adopted cache way out in the hills...Ya know~The ones that are safe and sound...Well~GONE! I hope the coin is being enjoyed by the Muggle as well! :)

Thought of a good pupose of this coin!!! You know when you arrive at the location and there is a freakin 6 foot tall fence seperating you from a posoble hide, but the coords sure as heck show that its on your side of the fence, but after about a 20-30 minute hard look and a posted DNF you find it was in fact on the other side of the fence!!!!...DONT FENCE ME IN!!!!!! B) I hate those fence hides!!!

A moment of silence for a muggled mystery coin. :D We left a coin in a Seattle area cache last week because we liked the cache and because we like blackberries. The cache was muggled and left for dead. Hopefully someone somewhere is enjoying the coin.

:D say it isn't so! I hate that caches are muggled, it spoils the fun.

Tell me about it! Just had to inform a local of his adopted cache way out in the hills...Ya know~The ones that are safe and sound...Well~GONE! I hope the coin is being enjoyed by the Muggle as well! :D

Thought of a good pupose of this coin!!! You know when you arrive at the location and there is a freakin 6 foot tall fence seperating you from a posoble hide, but the coords sure as heck show that its on your side of the fence, but after about a 20-30 minute hard look and a posted DNF you find it was in fact on the other side of the fence!!!!...DONT FENCE ME IN!!!!!! :D I hate those fence hides!!!

Ditto !

I am sitting here in a dank office dreaming of wide open spaces.

Hear my plea, O Merciful Don't Fence Me In!

My life is abject nothingness unless I am out somewhere that I can stretch my legs, feel the warm sunshine on my face and hear the animals playing.

Please help this wayward cacher! Please take pity on my soul!

b0fb5415-927b-4671-812a-18bd45977697.jpg264729e5-b189-4cb5-a1b3-6199296bf385.jpg

Ya'll need to bring ya lil' ol' buggy an come on down ta TEXAS! We gots lots of open spaces, the mostest beautiful stars ya'll will ever see, and Cottonwoods, why they came from Texas, ah believe. Breezes, can't say much about 'em, just what speed does ya like'em? We gots 'em nice (15-20mph), breezy (25-40mph), windy (40-50mph), and "dadgum Hat, it blew off again! (55-???+++mph). We gots fences, too, but ya gotta travel miles and miles ta find'em, an if they's in ya way, folks been known ta cut'em open an keep on goin' (cachin folks just go over 'em, whether it be by foot or by truck!).

So, how's about a visit to our wonderful state!!?? We gots all ya could ever want in the way of caching! :D

A moment of silence for a muggled mystery coin. :D We left a coin in a Seattle area cache last week because we liked the cache and because we like blackberries. The cache was muggled and left for dead. Hopefully someone somewhere is enjoying the coin.

Having a Geocoin Swap-A-Rama in our front yard is great, but I think I have you beat here.... Our home cache, which was cammo'd very well within our limestone lined planter in our yard, was completely stolen - :D contents included a Camera, 2 TBs & 9 Geocoins - all of which have been logged as missing (I kept a running inventory of the contents inside the house to ensure the cache page was always up to date with trackables).

Now we keep a replacement cache available at all times and the true Ammo Can cache is kept inside the house. :D Keeping a tight restriction on access is necessary to ensure all travelers coming here are secure, and cachers can be confident that their coins and TB tags are safe here. :D

As I wrote on the cache page (GC13XEY), it sucks to have to go to this extreme, but my knowing that the coins and travelers will be safe is good enough for me.

~J

PS - Should you feel the need to drop one of your coins here... well...

I can assure you, I would keep it safe! :D

We'll get out travelling again soon, even to the post office, we promise.

Thats what I like about this coin...There arnt many out there, Its not like we all watch every movement of the Fence for a drop. And It has already been said that there were not many made. It makes it special when someone recieves one out of the blue, unlike the GSA and GeocoinFairy where we flock like dogs around waiting eagerly for the next drop cause we all know its gonna happen...just a matter of when and where.

Dont worry Mr/Mrs. Fence... we wont fence you in! You take your time and keep it special! :laughing:

Folks are funny! and innovative!!!

Dont make me fence myself in! :ph34r: ... :laughing:

Now don't do that !?! Aren't there enough constraints in life ?!?

We'll get out travelling again soon, even to the post office, we promise.

Starry Skies,

Wild Cat Kelly

Oooo - I like the sounds of that :ph34r:

There are lots and lots of fences here in New Zealand - probably because farms are on a completely different scale to over there (ie. much, much smaller here).

Well...Guess What???????

Went home after a hard days work to a bunch of yappin puppy dogs that went like this!!!!

fa643eea-d61e-411b-859b-17dad2d890b6.jpg...Hey Dad, Maize...Come see this!!!!!!

12e064dd-dadf-4b51-8a40-cb08b1d81887.jpg...Holy Crap Tikka...it couldnt be~it just couldnt!!!!

66fd8664-1309-4fa4-bb3b-32641d8d8051.jpg...It is, I swear~If it wasnt for this dang fence im in, I tell ya!!!!

56da0d0c-38ba-42c5-86ac-f1444e792a6e.jpg...Let me see it!!!! I want it!!! Dont Fence me in!!!!!!!

e018fd56-a304-4a90-90ab-994ee9ce6081.jpgIll teach you to fence me in!!!!! Gimme that coin!!!!...You dig under the fence Maize!!!!

9f14fb57-23ab-439f-bf52-0021cc29e9de.jpg...Im Free, Now gimme That!!!

6edde80d-1ebf-41fa-a9d7-92801c94fa8d.jpg...Oooooh Baby! Sweet Victory!!! Lucky #7 never tasted so good!!!!

43494e7c-37c5-4b9d-9ffa-12370f219394.jpg...Nice one Dad!!! Ya know, that #7 is lookin pretty tasty to Maize too! You'd better put it up...Thanks for lettin us outta the fence, Its better out here!!!

064369ce-addd-4cee-a647-aad6036f6fd8.jpg...OK If I must be fenced in...Just leave that lucky number 7 right there for me to look at!!!...You Lucky Dog!!!

Edited by 007BigD

GREAT PICTURES !! Thank you for sharing them :blink:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEOW ~~~And Thank you for sharing your awesome coin with me Wild Cat Kelly!!!!! It will be a treasure forever!!! :ph34r: and Treasured Forever aswell!

Just so ya know...That little white fluffy thing doesnt get fenced in at all!!! She climbs out!...and they both sleep inside at night... and the cute little brown thing has to stay out there in the daytime...cause of a wee little pooping problem! :blink:

And yep...they both share the bed! :D ... :D

Ya know, I actually forgot about this thread. Nice to see someone else propping it up with some killer photos. I wish my story was going to be as colorful, but alas, it's just not warm enough here in Ohio for that kinda monkey business :blink:

I awoke this past Saturday morning, to find a cache log that some "don't fence me in" dude had found one of my local caches. Come on, open your eyes, grab some coffee. No way. Well, yep, it certainly was. And, it says "left a coin for you"!

So, off I sprint. Now mind you, I had just showered, I was soaking wet, and I was beginning to pack for a Meet and Greet 2 hours away. I call Eleanor, so she can slow down a bit. Gotta make a cache run. She just laughs, cuz she thinks I'm insane.

Out the door, with just a coat and shoes for warmth over my jeans and shirt. I drive over to the cache (15 agonizing minutes) and begin the sprint. Well, sorta sprint. You see, it was snowy AND icy here, so lest I be laying in a snow field waiting for her to show up . . . I crest the hill, and see the woods not far away. Doh, watch out for those four deer. They sprinted right over the cache box, as evidenced by Wild Cat boot prints and then a herd of deer prints. Had to stop and watch that, I love surprising deer.

Jammed open the container and saw nothing but a log. But, under the log, flat to the container bottom was the prize. I strolled out of the woods, and drove home. She was still chuckling when she got there cuz I told her my hair was frozen when I got back in the car.

No photos, no dogs jumping for joy. But I was sure grinning :D So thanks :blink: Been a while for the mad cache dash :ph34r:

**edit to remove unsightly mental picture of myself in only a coat and shoes

Edited by The Moop Along

Ohhhh......... I'll have to keep my eyes open around here to see if somebody tries to fence this beauty in! If they do, I'll just have to go rescue it, ice, sleet, snow, or hot weather!! lol

Unfortunately, lots of fences around here to get caught up in when you're caching, have a few scars to prove it!!

Ohhhh......... I'll have to keep my eyes open around here to see if somebody tries to fence this beauty in! If they do, I'll just have to go rescue it, ice, sleet, snow, or hot weather!! lol

Unfortunately, lots of fences around here to get caught up in when you're caching, have a few scars to prove it!!

Must be barb wire.

Must be barb wire.

Yep, and lots of it! We recently came across some antique barbed wire still in use on a fenceline that we were checking out for a cache!! That stuff would probably sell for $50 a yard or more!! Had to tell you, it was hard to leave it in place!! But that darn cache had our attention! lol