Who Dunnit?

Shop99er

The Truly Unpleasant here..

I don't think it's a mystery coin other than I found it in an envelope with my name on it on the registration table while we were cleaning up from the Spring Fling. I don't know who left it or why.... but whom ever gifted me....than you so much. It was a wonderful surprise.

TUMS

The Truly Unpleasant here..

I don't think it's a mystery coin other than I found it in an envelope with my name on it on the registration table while we were cleaning up from the Spring Fling. I don't know who left it or why.... but whom ever gifted me....than you so much. It was a wonderful surprise.

TUMS

Well, this did log your event :(

;) May 5 by don't-fence-me-in (3 found)

Great time! I left a coin for the awesome (with cute knees) Mrs. Shop99er... hope she likes it!!!!

Log on Spring Fling event page

Glad you liked the coin! Its not really a mystery coin, just very few made.

b0fb5415-927b-4671-812a-18bd45977697.jpg264729e5-b189-4cb5-a1b3-6199296bf385.jpg

Very cool...unlike any other "mystery coin" and it does seem like a mystery coin even if there are just a few... Announce yourself and it then it wont be a mystery!...untill then- Nice mystery coin!!!!

Congrats to the Pleasant and the Truley Unpleasant!

Edited by 007BigD

Congratulations to Mrs. Shop99er for receiving such a nice gift. From what I've seen of the Spring Fling event logs, folks like her are deserving of these little acknowledgements because they do a heck of a lot towards the betterment of geocaching. And in DFMI's own little way, he/she is doing the same. Kudos to all who are behind this.

:) I Just received one of these fantastic coins in the mail today as a prize from the "Lucky Day" cointest. And a Lucky Day it is!!! Unbelievably nice coin. Thank you Don't Fence Me In. I'll try to post a photo soon. :D

Congrats 57! Does that mean mine is waiting for me in the mailbox ^_^ ?

Edit:

Indeed mine arrived today as well, A huge thank you to DFMI for the silver edition!!

Edited by Damenace

I tried to find this thread but no wonder I couldn't it was under the name of the coin. Thanks Dennis for finding it for me!

When I first saw this thread appear and saw the coin, I fell in love with it for so many reasons. It reminded me of Montana, it had a horse, Don't fence me in is something that is said out here, reminded me of the Merle Haggard song about Montana "...set me free, somewhere in the middle of Montana..." anyhow; I tried to bribe 57's from him (lol) but he blew me off (nerd :anitongue:), I tried to trade for it in the trading thread and then it just showed up in my mailbox yesterday! I think this was the first time when I ripped open a package, I actually yelled (out loud) yeehaw! Yup, I'm a happy camper!

Thanks so much Don't-fence-me-in! I really appreciated getting this coin in the mail! It's sitting on my desk where I can look at it.

:laughing: tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey

I tried to find this thread but no wonder I couldn't it was under the name of the coin. Thanks Dennis for finding it for me!

When I first saw this thread appear and saw the coin, I fell in love with it for so many reasons. It reminded me of Montana, it had a horse, Don't fence me in is something that is said out here, reminded me of the Merle Haggard song about Montana "...set me free, somewhere in the middle of Montana..." anyhow; I tried to bribe 57's from him (lol) but he blew me off (nerd :anitongue:), I tried to trade for it in the trading thread and then it just showed up in my mailbox yesterday! I think this was the first time when I ripped open a package, I actually yelled (out loud) yeehaw! Yup, I'm a happy camper!

Thanks so much Don't-fence-me-in! I really appreciated getting this coin in the mail! It's sitting on my desk where I can look at it.

Way to go Steph :lol: I've been hoping for a while now, so we'll see how that goes. . . .

When I first saw this thread appear and saw the coin, I fell in love with it for so many reasons. It reminded me of Montana, it had a horse, Don't fence me in is something that is said out here, reminded me of the Merle Haggard song about Montana "...set me free, somewhere in the middle of Montana..." anyhow; I tried to bribe 57's from him (lol) but he blew me off (nerd :D), I tried to trade for it in the trading thread and then it just showed up in my mailbox yesterday! I think this was the first time when I ripped open a package, I actually yelled (out loud) yeehaw! Yup, I'm a happy camper!

:anitongue: tsun

Way to go Steph :laughing: I've been hoping for a while now, so we'll see how that goes. . . .

Thanks Pete :lol: I hope you find one in your mailbox one day too :o Stephanie aka tsun ;)

Way to go Steph :D I've been hoping for a while now, so we'll see how that goes. . . .

Thanks Pete :o I hope you find one in your mailbox one day too ;) Stephanie aka tsun :D

Maybe it will show up right next to that super secret rhodium-eyed Raiders of the Lost Cache :D Wooohoo :lol:

Congrats! You are VERY deserving and it's great when GOOD THINGS happen to good folk!!!:laughing:

I tried for a trade. I sent a list of coins and then didn't get an answer back if DFMI was interested or ... probably ... amused. :anitongue:

C'est la vie!

But there are more out there...hmmmm...<plots>

Edited by ATMouse

Congrats! You are VERY deserving and it's great when GOOD THINGS happen to good folk!!!:)

I tried for a trade. I sent a list of coins and then didn't get an answer back if DFMI was interested or ... probably ... amused. :)

C'est la vie!

But there are more out there...hmmmm...<plots>

We are so sorry for not responding. We did not mean to be rude!!

We just have a horse and wagon, no fairy wings :o so we are slower than average getting our coins out.

Have fun caching and be patient !!

Starry Skies,

Wild Cat Kelly (DFMI)

They know your magic number Karma! Who would have thought it to be 46 and 47 though :lol::)

Did they fence you in and corner you till you told them your numbers??? :rolleyes: ...It worked!

Sometimes when I feel fenced in, I want nothing more than to break free and go find some caches...It works too! :) Just that the darn fence is tall and seems like everytime I escape Im right back in again...itchin to get out~~~~~DONT FENCE ME IN