My 500th post - so here is a contest

keewee01

I like the kiwi fruit.

First a recap.

So far the winners are:

:huh: Winner #1 - Rockin Roddy (gets #008 for post #008)

B) Winner #2 - Crowesfeat30 (gets #006 for post #106)

:) Winner #3 - UOTrackers (um...randomly drawn... cos' of all the amazing great stuff that Jen does!!)

:) Winner #4 - Ette KCH (next post winner, post #276)

Now...

I saw the #16 on a billboard ad on TV earlier so decided that post 216 would get one... so

B) Winner #5 - fairyhoney - congrats, send me your details please

And the random (and not so random) winners are:

B) Winner #6 - Marky - I owe you one, please send me your details

:) Winner #7 - LadyBee4T - please send me your details also

Congratulations to all winners so far... Oh... that almost sounds like it's not over yet! :cool:

There will be one more winner for today (Monday), based on a posting number. But it will occur whilst I am in bed asleep so you won't find out who you are until I get up tomorrow morning! :cool:

Hint: it is greater than 300... but less than 350... B)

WOW my number came up! I actually won something! Thanks so much keewee01! Email sent That is a great sig item.....

Good Luck!!

I bet you don't need it though :huh:

B) Congrat's - we have another winner!! I wrote down 319 before I went to bed last night... and TokyoBlossom - you were the lucky poster! Send me your details... and by that I mean your address - NOT the sort of details that Marky sent me! :cool:

Thanks for the laugh Marky!!

Thats all the winners for now. Once I've made some more then I will run a competition of another kind. For those whom I have trades lined up for... you might just get a little something thrown in with the trade :cool:

There are a couple of others who I owe these to too, and I will contact you through your profiles in a few days to let you know.

Thank you everyone for your kind comments and for taking part in the fun!!! It has been a hoot!

keewee

TokyoBlossom - you were the lucky poster! Send me your details... and by that I mean your address - NOT the sort of details that Marky sent me! :blink:

Thank you everyone for your kind comments and for taking part in the fun!!! It has been a hoot!

keewee

I like the stamp Marky puts on his padded envelopes: "HURRY! You may already be a wiener!" :(

~J

TokyoBlossom - you were the lucky poster! Send me your details... and by that I mean your address - NOT the sort of details that Marky sent me! :P

keewee

I like the stamp Marky puts on his padded envelopes: "HURRY! You may already be a wiener!" :)

~J

:D - excellent!! Marky must have a wicked sense of humour!