My 500th post - so here is a contest

keewee01

Hey 57chevy, I have a comp comin' up that I think will be right up your alley :blink: Just waiting on the prizes to be minted, whoops, I mean arrive :wub:

The rest of you keep your eyes peeled too :wub:

Congrats to all that get one of these sig items, they are very cool :wub:

Good on ya Bro!

Gas is NZ$1.559 per litre - so about US$2.18/l... OUCH - that works out at over US$8/gallon!!! Nasty! :wub:

QuigleyJones - you are already well over 500 posts! :blink: And just what are/is bluewater potatoes !? :wub:

Marky - I think a 5000th post definately requires a contest!! :wub:

hollyburn - No, I've never been to British Columbia. Only other country I've been to is Australia. Would love to get to that part of the world thou. I hear it is very beautiful.

Anyone who is travelling to New Zealand, definitely make contact. May even be able to put people up for a night :wub: (just not at the moment)

I think I need to go away and make a whole lot more of these as it sounds like people would be interesting in trading?

I'll give away one more later today (my time) to a random poster... as it is quite interesting to see whats happening around the place via the random posts in here.

UOTrackers - Jen, send me your address... I might just Pay One Forward to you :wub:

Hey 57chevy, I have a comp comin' up that I think will be right up your alley :blink: Just waiting on the prizes to be minted, whoops, I mean arrive :wub:

The rest of you keep your eyes peeled too :wub:

Congrats to all that get one of these sig items, they are very cool :wub:

Good on ya Bro!

I'll keep a look out for it! :wub:

kiwi%20bird%20sign1.jpg

i cant arrange to get together to go caching when im in NZ :(. im going with a student ambassador group, so we cant really arrange things like that, i need to stay with the group. I will definitley try to find some caches while im there tho.

cool i was asked to do that once

i cant arrange to get together to go caching when im in NZ :(. im going with a student ambassador group, so we cant really arrange things like that, i need to stay with the group. I will definitley try to find some caches while im there tho.

cool i was asked to do that once

About a month and a half ago I was caching in Christchurch (the nearest city, which also haas the highest number of caches in NZ), anyway I was on my way to GZ after solving the first stages of a multi, on the way I passed through a group of young tourists. As I reached GZ so did they, so I took a seat and listened to their guide explain about the area. As they were leaving a guy approached me and asked if I was looking for a cache? ;) It turned out he was a German student also on a field trip, he said that he had a few hours to spare the following day and asked if I could point him in the direction of a few caches. So there you go, "You can always find time to Cache!" :(

500 posts (plus a bunch)... very cool, this is only my 150th... New Zealand is a place I have always wanted to go, gotta save money for the air fare!

And yes make more of you signature items for trading... big fun!!

Edited by Toojin & Bart