My 500th post - so here is a contest

keewee01

Right, my 500th post! So it must be time for a competition!! I'm posting this nice and late so that everyone gets a chance, no matter where they are :grin:

In with some recent missions and trades I have been including my handmade, numbered sig item "keewee, NZ" coins. Well now you too could have one... well two of you could - this is what is up for grabs:

keewee_front.JPG

Two posters to this thread will each win a numbered "keewee, NZ" sig item, based on their post numbers. One number will be a low number, the other higher. The number last two digits of the post number will correspond to the numbers on the two coins I have sitting in front of me - ie 0xx and 1yy.

The rules are simple, and the aim is to be fair to every one :anicute: :

1). Only one post per caching name per 10 minute period (anyone posting more frequently will not be eligible)

2). In the case of person breaking rule #1 and their numbered post being the winning number, it will go to the next following eligible poster.

3). If you win one, you cannot win a second.

4). I am open to bribery. :anicute:

5). My decision is final! :grin:

Other items may also be gifted to people randomly... :anicute:

keewee

Right, my 500th post! So it must be time for a competition!! I'm posting this nice and late so that everyone gets a chance, no matter where they are :grin:

In with some recent missions and trades I have been including my handmade, numbered sig item "keewee, NZ" coins. Well now you too could have one... well two of you could - this is what is up for grabs:

keewee_front.JPG

Two posters to this thread will each win a numbered "keewee, NZ" sig item, based on their post numbers. One number will be a low number, the other higher. The number last two digits of the post number will correspond to the numbers on the two coins I have sitting in front of me - ie 0xx and 1yy.

The rules are simple, and the aim is to be fair to every one :anicute: :

1). Only one post per caching name per 10 minute period (anyone posting more frequently will not be eligible)

2). In the case of person breaking rule #1 and their numbered post being the winning number, it will go to the next following eligible poster.

3). If you win one, you cannot win a second.

4). I am open to bribery. :anicute:

5). My decision is final! :grin:

Other items may also be gifted to people randomly... :anicute:

keewee

Yesterday, I became an older man, got a big surprise from some GREAT friends that I only met a year and some change ago while CACHING!! In a few weeks, I will be camping with some great friends and new friends as well! We hope this will be the new "must attend" event for the Michigan area! Caching is great!

I don't understand the contest, but congrats!

What a cool sig item!

Thanks!!

Say I had numbers 73 and 71 (in that order) to give away (they're not those numbers thou)... then post 073 would win the first and post 171 would win the second. Hope that clarifies who this contest is working.

I'd like to take this post to thank all those that have donated so generously to our event...we really were blessed with great coins and prizes! Makes me proud to be a part of these forums...even when the conversation sometimes heads south!

And...to keep on topic with this...Congrats again Keewee...would be honored to own such a great sig item! Open to bribes huh...I happen to have a VERY rare event coin that I'm holding for special trades only! There were only 10 of these made...and only 2 left unspoken for (they were made as volunteer reward coins). I AM entertaining offers!

I mentioned I became an older man yesterday....WHAT A DAY!! I had only one sour point to the whole day...had to get up at 5:30am to work...and then got there and found that I wasn't needed.

The Red Wings gave me a great present by winning BIG over the SJ Snarks...errr Sharks...sorry!

I had the pleasure of enjoying a GREAT meal with very special friends....and my coin count went up by one Compass Rose (gold 2007)!!

And today...I got up even earlier for work, but they called and told me I had the day off AGAIN (we own the business and the grass isn't growing fast enough to worry about), got a few more hours of sleep, got onto the forums and found this topic...GREAT!!

Later today, I'm going after some caches that I've been after for awhile...a nice walk in the deep woods will make this weekend PERFECT!

Yesterday, I became an older man, got a big surprise from some GREAT friends that I only met a year and some change ago while CACHING!! In a few weeks, I will be camping with some great friends and new friends as well! We hope this will be the new "must attend" event for the Michigan area! Caching is great!

Congrat's - even with out the bribe you won the first one! :anicute:

Send me your address thru my profile please and I will post you out keewee #008.

Next one is quite some way off... so I'm off to bed. Let see if there is a winner by morning?

Well we're on our way out for a 2 day caching trip, so this will probably be my one and only entry! Sure would love to win one of these neat sig items, probably the closest i'll ever come to being able to meet you. Bella has mostly coins, I have mostly sig items! Hope everyone else has a great rest of the weekend...caches! Here we come!