Thanks, you deserve it.

Yes I know this thread has been done before, but I think it's time we do it again. And even if a posted on one of the threads like this before, do it again.

Take a moment to thank the reviewers for all they do.

Here's to all the reviewers and admin out there. Thanks for all you do so that the rest of us can enjoy the sports.

Thanks Electric Mouse for all the help you've given us here in ND, and on the other side of the Red River, thanks the Surfer Joe for all he does in MN.

Thanks to Marko Ramius in San Diego who just approved his 10,000 cache on May 1st! :anicute:

Gee, I always figured Marco Ramius was just an alias for Trail Ga... hey, wait a minute! How did you know about that?

:anicute: Anyhow, Flagman told us.. :grin:

Ah, I see. So Flagman just happened to know about Marco Ramius...

and we wonder how Flagman has managed to solve all of the puzzle caches in San Diego county. Could be that Flagman had a little insider info? :anicute: Don't worry, I won't tell anyone.

Thanks to Marko Ramius in San Diego who just approved his 10,000 cache on May 1st! :anicute:

Gee, I always figured Marco Ramius was just an alias for Trail Ga... hey, wait a minute! How did you know about that?

:grin: Anyhow, Flagman told us.. :grin:

Ah, I see. So Flagman just happened to know about Marco Ramius...

and we wonder how Flagman has managed to solve all of the puzzle caches in San Diego county. Could be that Flagman had a little insider info? :anicute: Don't worry, I won't tell anyone.

I'm not sure how Flagman found out. A little bird must have tipped him off. Anyhow, Flagman is a pretty smart guy. He has been a puzzle nut ever since I've known him. We've tag-teamed on a few TT caches. Now TT is in Tucson tortur.....I mean making fun puzzles for those cachers... :anicute: Edited by TrailGators

I think 11 different reviewrs have ok'd my caches over the years - thanks to each and every one of them!!!

Ok here goes - trying to name them all...

• Electric Mouse
  • Co Admin
  • Utah Admin
  • Keystone
  • Mtn-Man
  • Heartland Cacher
  • erik88-l-r
  • Crow T robot
  • Rockymtnreviewer
  • 9key

Still looking for the 11th......

I somehow seem to have missed this thread when it first appeared. So, here are my belated entries!

A big thank you to Quiggle (MD caches) and to Keystone (WVA caches) for lots of hard work and a job well done!

And, a belated thank you to Mtn-Man, who at one time covered Maryland, before Quiggle was born.

And thanks to MT Fellwalker who reviewed my extrme cache in ID, and to UtahAdmin, who reviewed my (once-existent, now archived) extreme cache in WY!

LATE EDIT: And thanks for erik88l-r!, who has almost always turned out to have been the reviewer on caches in Asia which I have found, have sought or have put on my to-do list!

Thank you all!

Edited by Vinny & Sue Team