Notifications not working again

EastVillageFamily

I just signed up for the premium membership specifically for the instant cache notification. I haven't received one yet. It's been two weeks. The only reason I spent the $30 was to join the FTF races.

WHERE'S MY INSTANT INFO. :o

I just signed up for the premium membership specifically for the instant cache notification. I haven't received one yet. It's been two weeks. The only reason I spent the $30 was to join the FTF races.

Have you signed up for the notifications?

If the only reason you signed up was for the Insta-Notify, you are missing out on the most important feature of becoming a Premium Member, pocket queries. :o

Create a Pocket Query for "New Caches" that "Haven't Been Found." Don't set a day for it to run, just Preview it. You can do that all day long if you are very anxious about getting a FTF . . . :o

With that PQ you can see new caches even if the notifications are down for some reason. Also, before heading out the door for the FTF, check the nearby caches so you don't walk past another new cache you haven't found yet like what happened here. :o

For the last few days I have not been getting any notifications for the logs on my caches. Unfortunately, the one I was really hoping to see is an adoption notice for an earthcache. As a result the cache exists under the fictious owner's name and I can't get at the "edit listing" feature to insert all the images and make the page user-friendly ;)

For the last few days I have not been getting any notifications for the logs on my caches. Unfortunately, the one I was really hoping to see is an adoption notice for an earthcache. As a result the cache exists under the fictious owner's name and I can't get at the "edit listing" feature to insert all the images and make the page user-friendly ;)

I've received owner emails, and insti-noties today with no problems...could it be on your end (spam filters/overzelous ISP fitering or thottling)?

Looks like email notifications have stopped again as of 9/10/07 - 3:33 am EDT.

Being from o/s I'm confused. Is this stoppage going to be in September or October????

:P:)B)

Now, if you could also let me know the winner of the Melbourne Cup, I would appreciate it.

;)B);)

Here we go again...... :laughing:

I'm logging racers into an event cache so I can 'watch' them to update the standings and I am getting no e-mail notifications of my placements into said event cache which will complicate trying to keep up standings if I have to go through 70+ coins daily to update the standings because I'm not getting watchlist notifications.

I'm using hotmail which has never in the last 4 years throttled geocaching.com mail. Only problems I've ever had is when the geocaching.com servers stop sending notification e-mails.

Does anyone know of a work around to make my life easier before this race gets going full throttle in a few weeks???

Looks like the notifications are down again. Looking up new caches in my state & noticed a few within 20 miles and I haven't received any emails. Maybe I'll have an edge over the rest of the FTF hounds if I'm the only one that has noticed this :mad: