Groundspeak Store won't let me 'sign in'

Help! I cannot sign in to get my membership renewed for another year. I want to use my credit card - not paypal. I even requested and received a new password and it will not work either.

So, please tell me that it is not just me and that the site just doesn't want us anymore....

Shirley~

Please remember that you need to create an account on the store. Your Geocaching.com log in will not work on the store. You need to make a separate account. it can be the same name but you have to create it on the store.

Help! I cannot sign in to get my membership renewed for another year. I want to use my credit card - not paypal. I even requested and received a new password and it will not work either.

So, please tell me that it is not just me and that the site just doesn't want us anymore....

Shirley~

Please remember that you need to create an account on the store. Your Geocaching.com log in will not work on the store. You need to make a separate account. it can be the same name but you have to create it on the store.

We have already last year. We bought our membership through there with our credit card and we were one of the first to do so. We also bought a gift membership the same way last year...so, it is not like I haven't used it before. I just cannot seem to sign in like I did then, nor with a newly E-mailed (by Groundspeak) password! HELP!

Shirley~

Shirley~

We have already last year. We bought our membership through there with our credit card and we were one of the first to do so. We also bought a gift membership the same way last year...so, it is not like I haven't used it before. I just cannot seem to sign in like I did then, nor with a newly E-mailed (by Groundspeak) password! HELP!

Shirley~

This will need to wait until the office opens on Monday. You have time, your subscription doesn't expire for a little while. Write to the contact@geocaching.com address and they will see it Monday.