Nashville, TN

We'll be heading to Nashville from Geowoodstock at the end of the month for the TN state HOG (Harley Owners Group) rally. I'm really exited as I've never really been to Nashville. (I did meet some very nice cachers at the Cracker Barrel on I-40 a while ago but that's it!) Anyway, I'm slowly driving myself crazy trying to find caches that we can do but not take all day. We do have a semi-schedule as the rally has several rides which we'd like to take----historic sites, Jack Daniels factory, Country Music Hall of Fame, etc. Anyway, what I'm looking for are cache at or extremely near tourist type sites in the mid-TN area. If we're riding with a group, we have to keep to the group's time table which means we will probably have about 5 to 10 minutes to find a cache. That's why it has to be right at the place we're visiting or extremely close. Any and all help would be appreciated. Also, as there is way more that we want to see than we have time, any you really should do or see this would help! We're both history nuts and while I love country music, my husband does not.

Thanks for any help that you can give us and I look forward to visiting mid-TN.

terri