Garmin Etrex for Sale - X3

For Sale – I have three Garmin Etrex (yellow one) for sale. I bought them for the kids to cache with but they now want to upgrade to something with more features. The GPSs’ are in excellent shape with no scrapes or scratches. The only cosmetic “issue” they have are my kid’s names, written on the back in Sharpe marker. This could be easily covered up with another Sharpie or if used in a case the point is mute. I would like $50.00 per unit, plus shipping. If someone has a copy (by that I mean original disk, no copywrite infringments) of Metroguide 6 or 7 I would be willing to do a swap. Thanks.

P.S. I am not set up for PayPal.

Edited by SAPD

For Sale – I have three Garmin Etrex (yellow one) for sale. I bought them for the kids to cache with but they now want to upgrade to something with more features. The GPSs’ are in excellent shape with no scrapes or scratches. The only cosmetic “issue” they have are my kid’s names, written on the back in Sharpe marker. This could be easily covered up with another Sharpie or if used in a case the point is mute. I would like $50.00 per unit, plus shipping. If someone has a copy (by that I mean original disk, no copywrite infringments) of Metroguide 6 or 7 I would be willing to do a swap. Thanks.

P.S. I am not set up for PayPal.

Have any left?