Southern Missouri cachers?

Darchiel

Hi all, my fiance and I just moved from California to southern Missouri and were hoping to find some cachers out here. We know absolutely no one in the area and are always up for meeting new folks with like interests!

Heather

aka

darchiel

Hi Darchiel and dchornburg!

Welcome to Missouri. I'm in the Cape Girardeau area and would be happy to help you in any way I can. We have 55 caches within 10 miles of the center of Cape, with a few of those in Southern IL. The quality of a lot of our caches is just pretty darn good, if I do say so myself. Not like caching in the big city, but there's more to come!

JohnTee

im from the barry, mcdonald, newton county area ,and i just started an hour ago. i could see the structure of my first hunt out my window thanks for the hide GEO*TRAILBLAZER 1........im gonna also check out the ones toward stark city !!i have lived in this town for 22 years, never would have thought there was one there, been to the structure many times since we got it lol

Edited by crashcourse80