Video crew wants to follow NY area geocacher on interesting journey

andyjordan

Hi,

Major media outlet is doing a story on geocaching, and we're looking for some geocachers in the New York City/Long Island/New Jersey area to follow along with and videotape. We're looking to do this between 5/8 and 5/12 preferably or possibly 5/8 through 5/14 (not the whole time, but for a day in that period). If you have stumbled onto what you think may be a GREAT cache and think it would be fun to have it documented and video, respond to this string, with information about yourself (or your fellow geocachers), and what you may have stumbled upon or email me. Thanks!

On May 20th in Sparta, NJ there will be a Sparta Mountain Day event where a number of us will be teaching people about geocaching and then taking them on hike. Should be a significant group of people in a very interesting terrain area. Feel free to join us.

Don't mean to be rude but what major media outlet is that?

That is not at all being rude, that is being up front and straight forward. The self described date is at hand, and I wondered if anyone had in fact been contacted or had volunteered to be the subject of this video taping. Hopefully they chose someone who is articulate, photogenic, erudite, urbane--whoops--I forgot it is geocachers they were looking for. :cool: Or perhaps they saw the picture and abandoned the project.

eefb98bb-0ed0-4700-95b0-e349092b1bb6.jpg

Don't mean to be rude but what major media outlet is that?

That is not at all being rude, that is being up front and straight forward. The self described date is at hand, and I wondered if anyone had in fact been contacted or had volunteered to be the subject of this video taping. Hopefully they chose someone who is articulate, photogenic, erudite, urbane--whoops--I forgot it is geocachers they were looking for. :blink: Or perhaps they saw the picture and abandoned the project.

eefb98bb-0ed0-4700-95b0-e349092b1bb6.jpg

LMAO! I think I am available or I could volunteer Mrs Avroair if you want someone with looks and smarts. :( (cause I only got the looks).