2007 Alabama Micro Geocoin

BackBrakeBilly

Due to a problem after this coin was first announced it was cancelled. Another person wanted to do a Alabama Micro Geocoin so we decided to let them go with it. We recently found out that that coin was produced but it's NOT trackable so the folks of Alabama wanted us to go ahead and produce this coin.

I have contacted everyone that was on the orginal reservation list but if you missed out and you would like to get some of these coins here is the information again!

The First GC.com Trackable 2007 Alabama Micro coins.

To preorder your coins send a email to alabamamicro@gmail.com with the subject: Alabama Micro Geocoin

The email should include the following info.......

Geocaching Nickname

Name

Address

Number of coins wanted,

Regular version---

Alabama Resident Only version---

Paypal Email for billing purposes

The cost of the coins will be $6 per coin plus shipping.

Here are the detail about the coins..................

The coins will be 31/32nds in diameter, trackable on GC.com and have it's own new icon!

The Regular version will be Polished Silver and the Ala. Resident only coins will be Polished Silver with Gold plating on the raised surfaces as the dieart shows.

You MUST have a Alabama Address to order the Alabama Resident LE version coins!

Here is the dieart for the coins again for those who haven't seen it. The art shows 2006 but the coins will actually say 2007....

alabamamicrodieart4bw.jpg

Email me with any questions.....

Thanks!

Looks great, email on the way!

Thanks JF, Got the email...

As for those with preorder issues, I have great references here for my business practices on these issues.

Ask Atlanta Gal, she has put in her "Pre order" reservation... :blink:

By the way, thanks AG, got your reservation!

These little coins are being reserved quick, well over half of the total order of 250 coins is already reserved...

Thanks again to all those who have reserved their coins, invoices will be sent out when we have a shipping date on the coins.

Do you have a general idea when you expect to have these coins in hand?

(Like others I'm starting to feel a little frustrated by the preorder issues that have been popping up lately.)

No general idea of when we will have the coins in hand but I only send invoices out when I have a shipping date on when the coins will be delivered to me which is usually only a week or so before they are delivered to me. I don't ask for the money weeks and weeks ahead of time, I have good references here on how I do things.

Thanks!