The Forest Cache Frog

aetoys

Here is the next project we are working on at aetoys.com. This coin is based on a frog my wife painted years ago. Here is a photo of her art.

frogpainting.gif

This coin will become our FTF prize in most of the caches we hide as well as the cache mascot letting everyone know to preserve the cache as well as the earth. expected the end of May.

Size: 2" (51mm)

Thickness: 3.5mm

Metal: Antique gold and Antique silver.

Trackable: Yes, on Geocaching.com

Icon: COMING COON!

Price: $8.00 US and Canada and $9.00 International plus shipping

frog.gif

Join our mailing list to get the most updated news of upcoming coins. at aetoys.com

Let me know what you think.

Edited by aetoys

I'm impressed but then you put some big trees (the frog is very cute too) on a bumper sticker & I'm gaga over it!! Certainly would love a couple of these guys once you pics of the samples.

Edited by Droo

I love your coin, and would really like a couple, but I am unsure why they cost more for international, when you are charging shipping on top of that? :(

The shipping I use is paypal flat rate. It charges the same shipping for all order no matter where it is going. The

Extra $1 charged on the coin price on international is the extra I get charged from USPS for shipping to most international address.

I love your coin, and would really like a couple, but I am unsure why they cost more for international, when you are charging shipping on top of that? :anitongue:

The shipping I use is paypal flat rate. It charges the same shipping for all order no matter where it is going. The

Extra $1 charged on the coin price on international is the extra I get charged from USPS for shipping to most international address.

Well that makes sense :laughing:

Hopefully there are some left so i can order............ :laughing:

*edited to say - YAY just got myself 6 frogs!!!!!!! :laughing:

Edited by Cheesy pigs

Righto - I understand about the $1 extra on the price to get international shipping correct.

But in post #1 it says $8 for US/Canada and $9 International, but the website comes up with $9 for US/Canada and $10 International. :anitongue:

Perhaps an edit on the prices in the OP might be a good idea . . . . :laughing: