2007 Tennessee Spinning Geocoin...

BackBrakeBilly

Here is the final Dieart for the coins....

tnspinningcoinv4jpgjl8.jpg

The coins will be minted in 3 different versions and the amounts will depend on the demand all trackable at GC.com with a new icon which is located in the lower right corner in the above picture. The breakdown will be as follows...

The base coins will be polished silver with a limited edition of polished gold and a XLE version of polished copper.

The LE gold version will be no more than 1/5 of the total run as in if 500 coins are minted total then 100 at the most will be the LE gold. The LE copper will be 1/10 of the total run as in if 500 total coins are run then there will only be 50 polished copper coins minted.

This will ensure that the LE coins are truely limited editions!

The cost of the coins will be $10 plus $2.50 for shipping for up to like 4 coins or for those that would like to arrange to pick your coins up then there will be no shipping costs, doh....

There will be a limit of 2 LE Gold coins per person and 1 LE Copper per person so as to give more folks a chance to get one.

The orders will be taken on a first come first served basis so when the LE's are all spoken for then they are gone and they probably will go very quick....

If you would like to reserve any coins please send a email to.......

2007tngeocoin@gmail.com

With the information below...

Geocaching ID

Name and shipping address if shipping is needed.

Paypal email address

Number of coins wanted...

Regular Issue Silver---

LE Gold---

LE Copper---SOLD OUT

The order will go to the mint at the end of the week and we will start send out invoices then.

I will post a update to when the LE's are all spoken for.

If anyone has any questions please send me a email and I will try my best to answer them.

Thanks!

Edited by BackBrakeBilly

We are increasing the total order on the coins so in keeping with the original plan of having the LE gold at 10% of the total run and the LE Copper at 5% of the total run there will be a few more of the LE coins up for grabs.

Be sure to get your reservations in now if you are interested in these coins.

Thanks again to those who have reserved the coins.....Invoices will be sent out when we get a shipping date on the coins.

Got the FedEx notice that the coins are finally in and I am going to pick them up today.

I have started sending out the invoices to those on the reservation list and as soon as they are taken care of I will see exactly how many are left for sale.

I do know there are a few Gold and a few Silver left unspoken for....

Thanks!