THE TESLA PURPLE ENERGY SHIELD

You know, this is why we feel SO GOOD caching ;)

THE TESLA PURPLE ENERGY SHIELD™

Powerful And Advanced Transformational Technology For The Mind Body And Soul.

The Tesla Personal Oscillator resonated with the music of the spheres, the inaudible higher frequencies of the cosmos which have a profound influence on everything that exists on Planet Earth.

100 years after Tesla's original invention of The Tesla Personal Oscillator, Life Technology™ have created The Tesla Purple Energy Shield™, a device whos uniquely synergistic effects are profoundly more powerful and effective than the original Tesla device.

http://cgi.ebay.com/UNDOUBTEDLY-THE-CLEVER...1QQcmdZViewItem

Wow. just wow.

Makes ya feel like watching the auction and emailing the winner to also buy a 'Green Energy shield' to ward off evil spirits and maybe a 'Silver Shield' which makes your beer colder, and who can forget the 'Magic Black Bean' which makes chicken taste like licorice.

When I started reading the page, I had to scroll back up and see if it happened to be posted by Vinny....

Unbelievable... but then, cachers ARE happy people! ;)

By the way, there are at least three companies now marketing such expensive "magical devices" built into little anodized aluminum shell bison tubes. When one spammed me with an annoying email last year, I called them to learn more, and they claimed that the interior of the bison tube is filled with "...exotic and esoteric electronic and astral circuitry", but they refused to give me any more details about their circuitry. This was unfortunate, because I had been hoping -- based largely upon the claims they had made for their device in their spam email and on their website -- that they might have the missing piece of information that I still need in order to complete my Interdimensional Time-Space Foam Wormhole Transit for traveling to the other side of the universe to visit my grandmother. But, no such luck... Oh well.... Ain't seen grandma in over 190 years now, and it woulda been nice to get the Transit device working again. sigh...

This was unfortunate, because I had been hoping -- based largely upon the claims they had made for their device in their spam email and on their website -- that they might have the missing piece of information that I still need in order to complete my Interdimensional Time-Space Foam Wormhole Transit for traveling to the other side of the universe to visit my grandmother. But, no such luck... Oh well.... Ain't seen grandma in over 190 years now, and it woulda been nice to get the Transit device working again. sigh...

You can use mine. I've got a spare.

Vinny, if you ever get to Central Florida, keep these coords handy 0-17052.

Since lord john whorfin has evidently returned to Planet 10, there's been some salvage opportunties - pretty astonishing stuff being removed from the Oscillation Overthruster.

Laugh while you can monkey-boy! :(:cool:

Sheesh! When I saw they had envoked the long ago debunked kirlian pseudo-science, I just started laughing. Other than that it's just plain sad.

That said, I bought a Philip Stein watch on my honeymoon because I liked the look and feel. Only when I was just about to buy it did I find out it is the newly hyped feel good item that all the Hollywood types are clamoring to buy. Oprah swears by it...... Big deal. I don't feel any different nor did I expect to. Its just a nice lookin' watch.

PS_chronorubbersteel_lg.jpg

Fashion and function have become one in Philip Stein® TESLAR® watches. Termed by wearers as the "feel good" watch, TESLAR technology has changed the way people think about watches.

Invented in 1986, the TESLAR technology was designed to emit a unique signal that stregthens the body's own natural electromagnetic energy field and helps reinforce the body's energy field to better resist the potential negative effects of external, low-energy electromagnetic fields (EMF) given off by cell-phone systems, computers and many other electronic devices.

As a result of the "TESLAR Effect", past wearers have experienced: Deeper, more restful sleep; More calm and less tension; Improved concentration; Increased levels of energy; An over-all improvement in well-being.

In Honor of Nikola Tesla: A Pioneer of Energy Science The TESLAR technology was named for Nikola Tesla, a Yugoslavian immigrant who worked with Thomas Edison. 100 years ago, Tesla, a brilliant inventor and visionary, gave us the electricity that today still powers our cities and homes. He is considered the father of scalar, zero-point technology, the technology used in the TESLAR chip.

Edited by Snoogans

hey.... tesla was a genius......but here is a someone trying a scam on a geniuses reputation...and the guy cant defend himself...... a pox on those that market BS like this to people who are willing to part with there money so easily..... I do like the purple micro though!!

hey.... tesla was a genius......but here is a someone trying a scam on a geniuses reputation...and the guy cant defend himself...... a pox on those that market BS like this to people who are willing to part with there money so easily..... I do like the purple micro though!!

I got one I'll sale you for $42.95. That's over half off normal price.

But wait there's more. If you PM me in the next 10 minutes, I'll throw in, at no addition cost, the Freudian Mood Tube. g00155_03.jpg Yours free while supplies last.

The Mood Tube will improve the mood of anyone who enters your home or office. Only recently discovered findings from the works of Freud himself have gone into the construction of this marvelous device.

It's attractive design will compliment any decor.

Act now while this offer still stands.

:cool:Shipping and processing fees not including. Individual results may vary. :(

Yes, some folks will buy anything. :(

Now you're all just getting silly! :cool:

Besides, if you really want to feel better you need to buy my HAPPY BOX!

afa57364-55ec-4e7c-86d2-4af8dbf78716.jpg

The Happy Box weighs about 10 pounds and when applied to the head (of other people) it can make you feel much better...especially when the people are annoying and it's applied at high velocities.

The Happy Box! Ask for it by name.

• Warning: Pregnant women, the elderly and children under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to Happy Box.

• Caution: Happy Box may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.

• Happy Box Contains a liquid core, which, if exposed due to rupture, should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at.

• Do not use Happy Box on concrete.

Discontinue use of Happy Box if any of the following occurs:

• Itching

• Vertigo

• Dizziness

• Tingling in extremities

• Loss of balance or coordination

• Slurred speech

• Temporary blindness

• Profuse sweating

• Heart palpitations

If Happy Box begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head.

Happy Box may stick to certain types of skin.

When not in use, Happy Box should be returned to its special container and kept under refrigeration...

Failure to do so relieves the makers of Happy Box, Wacky Products Incorporated, and its parent company Global Chemical Unlimited, of any and all liability.

Ingredients of Happy Box include an unknown glowing substance which fell to Earth, presumably from outer space.

Happy Box has been shipped to our troops and is also being dropped by our warplanes on Iraq.

Do not taunt Happy Box.

Happy Box comes with a lifetime guarantee.

Happy Box

ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES!

HEY! applying homeopathic principles to the Freudian elements of the Mood Tube, combined with exotic and esoteric electronic and astral circuitry of the Tesla Personal Oscillator - try one of these! Smaller and exponentially more powerful.

But it is not Purple.

It'll never work unless it is purple

Vinny, if you ever get to Central Florida, keep these coords handy 0-17052.

Since lord john whorfin has evidently returned to Planet 10, there's been some salvage opportunties - pretty astonishing stuff being removed from the Oscillation Overthruster.

Thanks for the heads-up! Even though the cache has been archived, I am flying into Tampa tomorrow on a hastily-scheduled flight in order to get the secret information from the cache as well as to salvage some of the materials from the site.

It's the beginning of the end!

The demand for this item is going to put bison tube prices through the roof, not to mention the number of micros that'll be muggled by people looking to own their very own Tesla-whatever-you-call-it (when you aren't calling it a hoax).

Stock up now before the bison tube becomes too expensive to use! Where's Sissy & CR's website again?

:blink::D