Delorme Challenge Coins

prntr1

A few months ago I came up with an idea for a coin to celebrate completing a State Delorme Challenge. After contacting several Delorme Cache owners, and Delorme for permission, I had Gridlox do up some art and sent it out to the various cache owners, after several renditions, corrections, changes etc.... we came up with what I thought was pretty nice.

At that time I turned it over to Steve at Hogwild for minting and distribution.

I hope you like it.

Version one below is for general sale

Delorme Challenge Coin

If you have actually completed a challenge, you can order a personalized coin here

Delorme Challenge Completion Coin

The coin stats are listed on the respective pages.

A few months ago I came up with an idea for a coin to celebrate completing a State Delorme Challenge. After contacting several Delorme Cache owners, and Delorme for permission, I had Gridlox do up some art and sent it out to the various cache owners, after several renditions, corrections, changes etc.... we came up with what I thought was pretty nice.

At that time I turned it over to Steve at Hogwild for minting and distribution.

I hope you like it.

Version one below is for general sale

Delorme Challenge Coin

If you have actually completed a challenge, you can order a personalized coin here

Delorme Challenge Completion Coin

The coin stats are listed on the respective pages.

can you put two cachers names on one coin?

Thanks prntr1 and hogswild for this coin. I had inquired about a DeLorme coin some months back and was told you were working on it. Looks great.

This will make a terrific FTF prize for the DeLorme we set up in our state. More great swag for the cache. We think some will come as close as they can to completing the Challenge this summer. Now to get some caches into those empty grids. ;) Or maybe we just need more people in those grids. ;)

Our gold for the Wisconsin challenge is being engraved as we speak. One thing I haven't heard mentioned is whether this will be an open run, making this available as others complete the challenge. We're considering starting other states, and it would be nice to have the carrot on a stick ;) . It would never be as popular as the milestone coins, but I believe the interest is there...