How to your own new geocoins in to the "dropped off any tb window of logs

boborr80909

Can any one advice my on how to get my travel bug inventory into this window . It looks like the eazyest way to to be sure i can get the right coin to show as inventory for that cache. I have had no problems with tb i have picked up and moved on this way .

thanks

;);):anicute:

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. You want to have your coin in your inventory so when you post a log on a cache they are availble to be dropped?

I do see that one of your coins is out to an unknown location, to get that into your inventory you would just log a "grab it from somewhere else".

There is also more information here:

HOW TO LOG A TRAVEL BUG OR GEOCOIN

I sure made a mess of that post and I do not know to edit it ; new at this , I have 4 new coins , they are in my inventory , when i go to a cache to log it they do not show in the drop down window to be droped off at the cache, any tb that i have picked up at a cache is in the window , how do i get the new coins i have in to the system they have been activated ?