League Park

Ms Pris

I am in the Houston Galveston Area and I have tried to do the League Park hunt. I can not find the cache to save my life. It is almost an obsession to find it now. I have been back 5 times to see if I overlooked something and I still cant find it. I messaged the owner and they are not responding (it has only been 5 days but still). I am getting very frustrated.

If anyone has found that one and is in the area, if you can check and see if it is still there I would appreciate it. If you are not in the area, but have found it, an additional hint would be nice.

The GPS that we have been using has brought us within 6 feet of the cache everytime. This one, the coordinates show a zero when you are in the middle of the parking lot. There is a picture in the gallery of this one of a guy holding it. I have scoured this area looking for it. I looked for a fake nut or bolt on the train. I have taken a stick and rooted around in between the slats of the wooden platform to see if it is in there. I have gotten down as far as I can go to look up and see if it is stuck to anything. I have looked for fake sticks in the bushes. I have looked for fake knotholes in the wooden platform. I have opened things in the park that probably only the parks and recreation people should be touching. NOTHING! I am trying to think like a geocacher.

Now admittedly... I have a BIG fear of spiders and do not like putting my hand in places that I cant look into first. My screen name is very accurate. This hunt is COVERED in spider egg sacks and creepy crawly things. There is a very large amount of spiders and ants right around the area that I think it is supposed to be (where the guy int he picture is). I want to get this hunt done before those things start hatching!!!!

HELP!!!!

Edited by Ms Pris