Tybee Island LE Cutout LE coin companion to the 2007 Georgia Coin

GA Cacher

Those Coin Guys now have the 2007 Georgia Tybee Light House LE coin in hand ready to ship out!

Here is the website: 2007 Georgia Tybee Cut out LE Coin

We only made 150 Gold and 300 Silver and 50 Copper (35 released to public)

They are hard enamel on the front and we left the back in relief. So you get the finished look but the coin "feel" many like on the back.

Here is a look but get the info from the web page please!

wpe15541.JPG

3tybee%20back.JPG

Here is a size comparison photo of the 2007 Round at 1.5 inch, the Breast Cancer at 1.75" and the 2' Lighthouse

3comp.JPG

All the ordering info is there on the website

First come first served by time stamp on the email. Copper are gone, Gold are down to 100 and Silver 250 at this writing.

Write and we will respond that coins are reserved and then we will invoice PayPal

l or we can wait for a check.

Thanks for your support.

Tom

Edited by GA Cacher

Really like the look of these coins, nice job! Email sent.

Note: If anyone purchased an extra copper and would like to trade, please check my trade list and contact me. I also have a few other coins available that are not on my trade list.

Sent an email last night and this morning (didn't realize about the different coins). Hope they got through, cause I didn't hear back. It's probably because of the event. B)

I need to get out and stop hyperventilating over my laptop. :cool:B)

Hello,

I just got back from the event 300 miles round trip but we had a great time.

Thanks to all who have ordered,PengoFamily, Lazer, GeoSmurfz, and TMOCM and yes all orders will be filled. I will be sending invoices via paypal and e-mails tonight!

Thanks again for the support, and the comments.

Sent an email last night and this morning (didn't realize about the different coins). Hope they got through, cause I didn't hear back. It's probably because of the event. B)

Hello,

Thanks to all who have ordered,PengoFamily, Lazer, GeoSmurfz, and TMOCM and yes all orders will be filled. I will be sending invoices via paypal and e-mails tonight!

Good. ;)

Oh, great. And now I found out that my MIL wants one of each coin (the same ones I ordered), as well. Wonder if I can squish that into my order? We get things at the same address. B)

Hello,

Good. ;)

Oh, great. And now I found out that my MIL wants one of each coin (the same ones I ordered), as well. Wonder if I can squish that into my order? We get things at the same address. B)

sure send another e-mail please!!

Hello,

Good. B)

Sent! ;) I called her and she said that she would like a gold Tybee Lighthouse coin, instead of a silver like the one I had ordered for myself. She said that's so we can tell each other's coins apart. B) Thanks.

You can tell how much I like lighthouses, I'm a an officer for 2 of the 3 lighthouse categories on Waymarking.com. B)

Sent an email last night and this morning (didn't realize about the different coins). Hope they got through, cause I didn't hear back. It's probably because of the event. ;)

I need to get out and stop hyperventilating over my laptop. B)B)

Hello,

Good. :cool:

Sent! B) I called her and she said that she would like a gold Tybee Lighthouse coin, instead of a silver like the one I had ordered for myself. She said that's so we can tell each other's coins apart. B) Thanks.

You can tell how much I like lighthouses, I'm a an officer for 2 of the 3 lighthouse categories on Waymarking.com. B)

Ambrosa, PLZ check your e-mail!!!

Lol. I wake up pretty late most days. Sorry! I hope that everything gets figured out, and didn't cause too much stress.

I'm pretty new to the coin world, so I'm not sure about all the protocol. Until this month, I have never bought a coin. I've either found them in caches, or received them as gifts. I think that bedrest has made me go a little crazy. I'm suddenly treating this forum like the home shopping network. :D:mad:

Edited by Ambrosia

I thought the LE coins were initially only offered to Georgia residents? Was there a change of plans?

The round coins were limited to Gold only for GA residents.

This is the Cut Out Light House coin we are selling now.

There are no restrictions on the Cut Out.

3comp.JPG

A very beautiful coin, thanks! :)

When I was little, I lived on the Coast Guard station in Port Huron, MI. I lived in the cluster of buildings a few feet from the Fort Gratiot Lighthouse. I tell people I had a lighthouse in my front lawn when I was a little girl. :blink: It made a big impression on me, it's why I love lighthouses now.

526948335_f73e71579b.jpg

526948333_5f2cce395e.jpg

A very beautiful coin, thanks! :P

When I was little, I lived on the Coast Guard station in Port Huron, MI. I lived in the cluster of buildings a few feet from the Fort Gratiot Lighthouse. I tell people I had a lighthouse in my front lawn when I was a little girl. :P It made a big impression on me, it's why I love lighthouses now.

526948335_f73e71579b.jpg

526948333_5f2cce395e.jpg

Thanks for sharing!!

OBTW {{{{{HUG}}}}}