I got an Idea! What do you think?

DaMoores

We just got back from the Lakeside Parade.....WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!! Hot time in town tonite!!!!! :)B):D (Hick humor)

The kids were wondering if the San Diego Geocachers could put a entry in to next years parade. All typs of groups are represented.

We could have some people with trash bags

Some in Jeeps

Some in Soccer Mom vans

Some Hikers

Just to show how diverse we are.

We could make it a GeoEvent also.

Or Not.

What do you think?

DaMoores

We just got back from the Lakeside Parade.....WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!! Hot time in town tonite!!!!! :)B):D (Hick humor)

The kids were wondering if the San Diego Geocachers could put a entry in to next years parade. All typs of groups are represented.

Some in Jeeps

Some in Soccer Mom vans

Some Hikers

Just to show how diverse we are. We could make it a GeoEvent also.

Or Not. What do you think?

DaMoores

No, no ... get together and build a parade float featuring rip-rap, lamp posts, ice plant, English ivy, poison ivy, Natal Plum, and storm drains. Our beauty queens can toss Altoid tins, film canisters, Bison tubes, and ammo cans into the crowd.

Have FATTBOY pull the float with his tricked-out Ford Explorer, you know, unless there's an unpaved section of the parade route.

I hereby nominate Splashette and $kimmer to be part of the beauty-queen team. ($kimmer has vast experience with parade floats and we need a couple of stout women to toss ammo cans.)

Edited by SD Rowdies
I hereby nominate Splashette and $kimmer to be part of the beauty-queen team. ($kimmer has vast experience with parade floats and we need a couple of stout women to toss ammo cans.)

Here we go again. Harmon, when will you learn?

stout adjective -er, -est, noun

–adjective 1.bulky in figure; heavily built; corpulent; thickset; fat: She is getting too stout for her dresses. 2.firm; stubborn; resolute: stout resistance. 3.having endurance or staying power, as a horse

–adjective 1.bulky in figure; heavily built; corpulent; thickset; fat: She is getting too stout for her dresses. 2.firm; stubborn; resolute: stout resistance. 3.having endurance or staying power, as a horse

Uh-oh, there goes my typing again, I meant to type "svelt" not "stout." Thanks for making things worse. Maybe they won't notice since $kimmer is out of town and Splashette is down in Horsethief Canyon today.

Help me out here, how close is this page to the rollover?

Edited by SD Rowdies

What if Fattboy gets lost!!! Or even stuck?? :)

Uh-oh, there goes my typing again, I meant to type "svelt" not "stout." Thanks for making things worse. Maybe they won't notice since $kimmer is out of town and Splashette is down in Horsethief Canyon today.

I was thinking the same thing myself as I sat baking in the sun. We were across Mario's; where were you guys?

I was thinking of a sub-motto, "We never get lost - unless we run out of batteries."

Don't forget the Blonds Run Amuck purple dune buggies, and the geodogs with their dog packs.

I was thinking the same thing myself as I sat baking in the sun. We were across Mario's; where were you guys?

I was thinking of a sub-motto, "We never get lost - unless we run out of batteries."

Don't forget the Blonds Run Amuck purple dune buggies, and the geodogs with their dog packs.

We were at the end by the old golden goose cooking too.

Edited by DaMoores

We just got back from the Lakeside Parade.....WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!! Hot time in town tonite!!!!! :):DB) (Hick humor)

Some in Jeeps

Some in Soccer Mom vans

Some Hikers

Or Not.

What do you think?

DaMoores

Why is everything Jeeps? Some people drive Toyota's.

We just got back from the Lakeside Parade.....WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!! Hot time in town tonite!!!!! :):DB) (Hick humor)

Some in Jeeps

Some in Soccer Mom vans

Some Hikers

Or Not.

What do you think?

DaMoores

I said soccer mom vans too.....

Some in Jeeps

Some in Soccer Mom vans

Some Hikers

Or Not.

What do you think?

DaMoores

Hey Team Fatman, you have some competition with Turkey slayers :D:D:D

We just got back from the Lakeside Parade.....WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!! Hot time in town tonite!!!!! :);):) (Hick humor)

Some in Jeeps

Some in Soccer Mom vans

Some Hikers

Or Not.

What do you think?

DaMoores

Hey Team Fatman, you have some competition with Turkey slayers :D:D:D

Skillet,

Who's this Team Fatman?

We just got back from the Lakeside Parade.....WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!! Hot time in town tonite!!!!! ;)B):cool: (Hick humor)

Some in Jeeps

Some in Soccer Mom vans

Some Hikers

DaMoores

No, no ... get together and build a parade float featuring rip-rap, lamp posts, ice plant, English ivy, poison ivy, Natal Plum, and storm drains. Our beauty queens can toss Altoid tins, film canisters, Bison tubes, and ammo cans into the crowd.

Have FATTBOY pull the float with his tricked-out Ford Explorer, you know, unless there's an unpaved section of the parade route.

How about a Precision GPS Marching Team, similar to the Precison Lawn Chair Marching Team in the Doo Dah Parade? Geocachers could move as a group along the route while staring down at their GPS and proceed to run into curbs, bounce off telephone poles, etc. At set times, they could all rush over and examine a sprinkler head or (shudder) a lamp post skirt. A periodic Group Compass Calibration could be held where they all stop and spin around twice (the "Newbie Maneuver").

Uh... I think the word you were looking for was staid ...

staid (stād) pronunciation

adj.

1. Characterized by sedate dignity and often a strait-laced sense of propriety; sober. See synonyms at serious.

2. Fixed; permanent: “There is nothing settled, nothing staid in this universe” (Virginia Woolf).

Mercy bump ..... B)

We just got back from the Lakeside Parade.....WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!! Hot time in town tonite!!!!! ;)B):cool: (Hick humor)

Some in Jeeps

Some in Soccer Mom vans

Some Hikers

DaMoores

How about a Precision GPS Marching Team, similar to the Precison Lawn Chair Marching Team in the Doo Dah Parade? Geocachers could move as a group along the route while staring down at their GPS and proceed to run into curbs, bounce off telephone poles, etc. At set times, they could all rush over and examine a sprinkler head or (shudder) a lamp post skirt. A periodic Group Compass Calibration could be held where they all stop and spin around twice (the "Newbie Maneuver").

Uh... I think the word you were looking for was staid ...

staid (stād) pronunciation

adj.

1. Characterized by sedate dignity and often a strait-laced sense of propriety; sober. See synonyms at serious.

2. Fixed; permanent: “There is nothing settled, nothing staid in this universe” (Virginia Woolf).

Mercy bump ..... B)

Staid, yes, my intended word exactly. ... staid Geobabes.

What if Fattboy gets lost!!! Or even stuck?? :(

FATTBOY GET LOST OR STUCK ???

THAT'S SOME FUNNY s***!!

IT WAS NOT ME......

:( FATTBOY :D

BTW:I HERE THIS TURKEY SLAYER KNOW'S HOW TO HUNT TURKEY!!! :D:mad::D:(