How Many of? Cointest.

Marky

first guess of the morning

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner! I was going to give a hint of "palendrome" if nobody got it over night. Congrats Vegas Gamblers! Pick your prize from the Prize Stash!

Hey Marky, isn't this the number that the randuom number generator picked for me while I was asleep?

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner! I was going to give a hint of "palendrome" if nobody got it over night. Congrats Vegas Gamblers! Pick your prize from the Prize Stash!

Hey Marky, isn't this the number that the randuom number generator picked for me while I was asleep?

You didn't give me a range, so the randumb number generator picked 174625. I just forgot to post it. At least your random number ended in the same two numbers. As a consolation prize, I can email a 10 mega pixel photo of any coin on the table. Which one do you want? ;)

--Marky

You didn't give me a range, so the randumb number generator picked 174625. I just forgot to post it. At least your random number ended in the same two numbers. As a consolation prize, I can email a 10 mega pixel photo of any coin on the table. Which one do you want? :D

--Marky

Hey Damenace - then you can cut it out, laminate it and wear it along with your other bling. :):D;)

nielsenc

Dang, that was fast. You can pick your prize now, or wait for the prize stash to be refilled after others pick. There will always be four to choose from.

--Marky

P.S. jAY, so close! I think I will give you a pick from the three remaining coins after all the other winners choose theirs.

nielsenc

Dang, that was fast. You can pick your prize now, or wait for the prize stash to be refilled after others pick. There will always be four to choose from.

--Marky

P.S. jAY, so close! I think I will give you a pick from the three remaining coins after all the other winners choose theirs.

Thanks Marky, I'll wait and see what you put up.. (it'll also give time for the other winners before me pick theirs)

Awesome collection Christian!

Thanks for the contest Marky ;)

Even though jAY's post now says Steve, his original post was correct and he just edited because it was a dup. He must have just missed it by seconds.

Even though jAY's post now says Steve, his original post was correct and he just edited because it was a dup. He must have just missed it by seconds.

Yea I saw it, I actually felt bad that I beat him out by seconds so I'm glad to see he gets one too... Congrats Jay!!

nielsenc

--Marky

VERY kewl thanks Marky and Gratz to 501

nielsenc

Wooo...

My wife has been bugging me to clean up my pile of boxes in the corner... I try to organize but sometimes my brain cant think like that!

I also brought over 2 more bags of coins yesterday. Smaller Bags, so not as many.

And I picked up a cache only coin last night from a mystery cacher!

That's a lot of work sorting through that many coins. What fun though! Are you trying to organize, label etc or what? My next project is to figure out what I have available for trade so I can take them to GW5. Are any of those going to be available for trade, are they keepers or to be released or combo of all of the above? I think Marky ought to be able to keep that Centris for doing all this work!!! All who vote for Marky to be able to keep Centris say YES!! ;)

Well dang, I can't edit the original post any more. Not a problem.

So, 0R0B0RUS and Vegas Gamblers both picked the motogrrl Memorial. I have extras of that one so that won't be a problem.

Jay Mills gets the Marky & Joani Antique Bronze LE. Do you have a favorite number Jay, just in case we still have it?

0R0B0RUS, Vegas Gamblers and Jay Mills, please email me your snailmail address so I can get your prizes to you guys.

--Marky

Well dang, I can't edit the original post any more. Not a problem.

So, 0R0B0RUS and Vegas Gamblers both picked the motogrrl Memorial. I have extras of that one so that won't be a problem.

Jay Mills gets the Marky & Joani Antique Bronze LE. Do you have a favorite number Jay, just in case we still have it?

0R0B0RUS, Vegas Gamblers and Jay Mills, please email me your snailmail address so I can get your prizes to you guys.

--Marky

So what's the choices left Marky?

That's a lot of work sorting through that many coins. What fun though! Are you trying to organize, label etc or what? My next project is to figure out what I have available for trade so I can take them to GW5. Are any of those going to be available for trade, are they keepers or to be released or combo of all of the above? I think Marky ought to be able to keep that Centris for doing all this work!!! All who vote for Marky to be able to keep Centris say YES!! B)

The goal is to sort them out so I know what extras I have. Than, take the 'extras' and put them in my trading box. This way, I dont trade away something I only have one of!

Of course, Marky/Joani get first pick on my extras.

nielsenc