Ammo cans anywhere in eastern ND

Totem Clan

Gander Mountian in Fargo has them also, usually around $8 or so. This is basically the same price as the previously mentioned Macs Hardware and Fleet Farm. The army surplus place probably has them too. I honestly don't know of any places in the Forks that might carry them (but then I live in Fargo).

I just picked up one of the smaller ones for $4.00 at Fleet yesterday.

Gander Mountian in Fargo has them also, usually around $8 or so. This is basically the same price as the previously mentioned Macs Hardware and Fleet Farm. The army surplus place probably has them too. I honestly don't know of any places in the Forks that might carry them (but then I live in Fargo).

I just picked up one of the smaller ones for $4.00 at Fleet yesterday.

I'll have to grab some next time I'm down. I do need one for the caching class up here on June 23rd. I might have to have one of you folks from the F/M area drag one up.

BTW all of you from down Fargo way are most definitely invited. We are have our Summer Cachin' 2007 in August also.

:o I just picked up 2 in Bemidji MN for $4.99 at Gander Mountain. They were 50 cal boxes. Fleet Farm in Fargo has the 7mm cans for about $7.00. I've looked everywhere in GF and have had no luck. You can pick up Decon's at Surplus Center for .98 cents.