GeoSmurfz Personal Geocoin

GeoSmurfz

smurfcoins.jpg

Front of Geocoin

smurfcoinback.jpg

Back of Geocoin

This is my personal geocoin. These are the samples that I got in. These coins are going to be trackable on geocaching.com. it will also have its own icon that is still being worked on. It is 1.5" x 3mm. I will offer this coin in two different sets. The set above which all has the same image on all the coins and another set that I don't have samples of yet. Both sets are from the same mold. You do not have to buy these as sets. You can buy them in singles from each set. Right now I plan on at least 250 of these geocoins being made. If there is still a want of these coins after the first batch is done I may make more except the LE's (I plan on 25 of each of the LE's being made. So far half of each are accounted for. Will make more if the pre~sale goes over 25 each but I don't really see that happening.).

Set one that is the samples above are.

Metals to choose from

Gold ~ $8.50

Black Nickel~The writting will be changed to white so it can be read. ~ $8.50

Nickel ~ $8.50

Copper ~ $8.50

There will also be a LE Glow in Black Nickel with this five coin set. These coins are $8.50 each.

Set two that I don't have sample for at this time.

Black Nickel~Same as above ~ $8.50

Gold~Brown Robe with a Blue Lightsaber ~ $8.50

Copper~Light Brown Robe with a Purple Lightsaber ~ $8.50

Nickel~Red Smurf in a Black Robe with a Red Lightsaber ~ $8.50

The LE with this group will be a Green Glitter Lightsaber Black Nickel. These will also be $8.50 each and the LE Green Glitter will only be offered as a five coin set.

The LE's will only be made until these go to the mint then will no longer be made.

I am thinking about XLE's for trade only but not sure at this time.

S&H $2.00/ .50 for each additional coin ordered.

International S&H $6.00 Global Flat Rate.

For orders send me an E-Mail @ geosmurfz@hotmail.com with the following Info. Invoices will be sent out on or around May 6th.

1. Full Name

2. UserID

3. E-Mail Address

4. Paypal Address

5. Requested Metals and Quantity (Single Coins Please let me know from Set 1 or 2)

6. If you wish for sets

Set #1~

Set #2~

Edited by GeoSmurfz

Nothing personal GS but when I first saw that I about fell out of my chair in laughter!! Then I realize it wasn't true.

That aside I would love to trade.

May the Schwartz be with you Dennnis :anicute:

Back on topic, GS, I'd like to get a trade set up. Very nice work. Thanks

The artwork was done by Jamie. Thanks to her so much for the artwork. Also I would like to thank Sara for dealing with me on this coin (with all the questions and such).

So, the sets won't get a slight discount?

The sets will get a slight discount. I was going to throw it in when I sent out payments. This went through my mind lastnight as I checked out other pre~sales on here. But forgot to post it lastnight since it was about 2 hours past my bed time.

Also a thought that I had lastnight. I have 2 samples of the Glow coins. One is Black Nickel and one is Gold. I thought about randomly throwing them into packages when filling them out for orders. I am not sure about this because they are samples and don't have tracking #'s on them. I was thinking that maybe whoever got these ones would keep them and let others travel. I don't know as of right now.

So, the sets won't get a slight discount?

The sets will get a slight discount. I was going to throw it in when I sent out payments. This went through my mind lastnight as I checked out other pre~sales on here. But forgot to post it lastnight since it was about 2 hours past my bed time.

Also a thought that I had lastnight. I have 2 samples of the Glow coins. One is Black Nickel and one is Gold. I thought about randomly throwing them into packages when filling them out for orders. I am not sure about this because they are samples and don't have tracking #'s on them. I was thinking that maybe whoever got these ones would keep them and let others travel. I don't know as of right now.

I'm sure they would release as long as they're reminded :)

Hello, I just wanted to thank all who has pre~ordered my first Geocoin. I am thinking about ending the pre~sale for now. But not sure about this at this time. I have only a few sets out of what I was going to order left. I would like to keep these for trades or for later purchases from a few cachers and family who are cachers but don't come in the forums.

I have saved everyones screen name that wanted to do trades only. I will contact these people once the coins come in. To the ones that emailed me about trading for full sets I don't know at this time if I can do this. I want to make sure I have enough for others. I may do another order in awhile to do this. When I contact about trades I will start at the top of my list then work my way down. I will contact so many at a time. To make sure that I don't use up all of a metal before I offer to someone else.

Looks of things I will have a few LE's also left over. I don't know at this time if I will trade these or hold them for if I do another order later. I will also have XLE's for trade total of 30. 15 of 2 different ones. Also I will have 10 XXLE's for only gifts (I will not be trading these ones at this time. Depending on how long I have them). LE's, XLE's, and XXLE's will not be made again this will be the only run.

Once again thank you to everyone. I am still working on the icon (trying to figure out what I want to use). I hope to have this ready for order. GeoSmurfz

P.S. For the ones that ordered full sets of set 1 and set 2. Each set will be a total of $40.

Edited by GeoSmurfz

Thank you to all who have purchased GeoSmurfz Geocoin. Invoices have been sent out. If you have not received a invoice please email me at geosmurfz@hotmail.com and I will get another one out to you soon. If anyone who has not ordered and still wishing to order I have 2 sets of each still for order. Thank you again to who has all ordered.

Hello, I just wanted to post an update about these coins. I was not expecting for it to be so long but I guess I learned from my mistake. The coins should ship on June 11th and they said I should get them in a week from that. So that should be June 18th. I will start packaging up the coins that night and start shipping the next day. I hope to get them all packaged that night. If not I will have them done by the next night. I am sorry for it taking so long. I hope everyone forgives me on this. I feel really bad. But I did learn from this for what to do if I ever make a geocoin again. Also if anyone that bought coins that has not contacted me yet and would like to trade for a XLE please email me and we can work out a trade. I am only trading one XLE's per person at this time that bought coins. After I go through what is left I will start to contact people about trades. I hope to go through them the next couple of days from the list that I have.

The coins I have for XLE's are:

XLE Coin 1= Nickel coin w/ Red Smurf in a Black Robe and a Red Glitter Lightsaber.

XLE Coin 2= Copper coin w/ Smurf in Light Brown Robe and a Purple Glitter Lightsaber.

Just let me know if you would like XLE Coin 1 or XLE Coin 2.

Thank you for your time, GeoSmurfz

Goodevening everyone. I just wanted to post that the coins have shipped to me today. They said it should be a week when I would get them so I am looking towards the 18th.

I am going to try to do as many as I can that night starting with who paid first then down the line. If for some reason I can't get them all shipped the first day I will finish up the next day. I will be doing them after work and I work until 2:30pm and takes me about 15mins to get home. As long as nothing happends at work that all should be fine.

Thank you to everyone who helped me out with getting my first coin on its way. I have learned alot from this and if I do another one I will be doing it different. Once again thank you and I hope you enjoy these coins. Maybe bringing back some kind of childhood memories with the smurf on it.

Cache on, GeoSmurfz

Edit to add: I just got my stuff to try making my own geocoins. If I can get them to look good I will see about just buying the tracking #'s and making my own next time.

Edited by GeoSmurfz

Hello Everyone, It is I GeoSmurfz once again. I just wanted to give a update on my coins. They are here. I have sorted out the orders and started filling them out. I will drop by the post office tomorrow after work and ship them out to everyone that has ordered. If you have ordered and set up a trade for a XLE and I have got the coin for the trade then the XLE will be in with your order. If I have not got a trade for the XLE then it will wait til I get the trade.

Hello, I just wanted to say that I have some coins left. I am selling them to help out a child with Down Syndrome. The family is ok with Medical and Food and Clothing and such. I am just trying to help with extra things such as Sensory Development. Sensory Development for those who don't know is a set of tools that have been developed to address the sensory motor development needs of those with mental retardation. These tools are designed to be used together to identify sensory areas in which targeted activities may be beneficial for an individual and to provide a resource for such activities. Sensory information is information that comes into the brain from all the senses including vision, hearing, touch, taste, smell and two others that we often don't think about the vestibular, or movement system, and proprioceptive system which gives information from our muscles and joints. The inner ear senses vestibular input. These last two systems tell our brain where our body is in space and what is and is not a part of our body.

These Sensory Development programs are not just for children but also adults. Children and Adults that have MR are mostly either Over or Under sensitive. So things like picking up something even if it is small and someone is Under Sensitive will grab the whole object in their hand and squeeze it because they may not feel it. Or say someone is Over Sensitive and even if it is a large object will pick it up with their finger tips. Or if some one is walking on their tippy toes they are over sensitive in their feet or if they stomp they are under sensitive in their feet and need to feel the inpact for their brain.

I am selling them for $12 for the first coin and $11 for each additional coin. This will cover the coin and the S/H. What I have left are.

Gold with Green Light Saber

Copper with Green Light Saber

Nickel with Green Light Saber

Black Nickel with Green Light Saber

Copper wtih Purple Light Saber

Gold with Blue Light Saber

Nickel with Red Light Saber

I also have a few of these left also. These can be purchased with one of the ones above.

Black Nickel with Glow in the Dark LE

Copper with Purple Glitter Light Saber XLE

Nickel with Red Glitter Light Saber XLE

Also even if you don't want to buy a coin and would like to learn more about Sensory Development please email me. I will try to help you out if you wish to learn more.

Hello, I just wanted to say that I have some coins left. I am selling them to help out a child with Down Syndrome...

Very nice idea! We have a 3yo granddaughter who was born legally blind, and she is going through some of the same issues, so we can definitely relate. We'd love to get a couple of these, but we can't pay for them for at least a week. Any chance you could hold one each of the following for us?

Copper with Purple Light Saber

We can pay for these after the July 4th Holiday. If you can't hold them, no problem :signalviolin:

Hello, I just wanted to say that I have some coins left. I am selling them to help out a child with Down Syndrome...

Very nice idea! We have a 3yo granddaughter who was born legally blind, and she is going through some of the same issues, so we can definitely relate. We'd love to get a couple of these, but we can't pay for them for at least a week. Any chance you could hold one each of the following for us?

Copper with Purple Light Saber

We can pay for these after the July 4th Holiday. If you can't hold them, no problem :signalviolin:

Email sent to you. I will hold these coins for you. Thank you very much. Also sent info on the awareness coin I may do here in a few months.

I am now out of the Copper with Purple Light Saber. I have the one put aside for chaosmanor. Thank you to all who purchased my personal geocoins.

Edit to add: I also still have the request for the 2 trade for this coin. The last one I have is on eBay.

Edited by GeoSmurfz