Prowler53's Prowling Panther V2 2007

Prowler53

Prowler07-gold.jpg

It's been a few months since I did a new coin. I'm having geocoin withdraw symptoms...lol

I needed a quick fix so I'm presenting my Prowling Panther V2 2007 Geocoin!

I'm now accepting Pre-Sale orders.

The coin has Glow in the Dark Features on both sides and is Trackable.

Silver - $8.50

Nickel - $8.50

Bronze - $8.50

Gold LE - $9.95 (ONLY 75 MINTED)

Copper XLE - $10.95 (ONLY 25 MINTED and Only available to buyers of a complete set of 5 coins)

S&H $2.00/ .50 for each additional coin ordered.

International S&H $6.00 Global Flat Rate.

For orders send me an E-Mail prowlercoins@comcast.net with the following Info. Invoices will be sent out within 7 days.

1. Full Name

2. UserID

3. E-Mail Address

4. Paypal Info ( for invoicing)

5. Requested Metals and Quantity

Edited by Prowler53

Pity my budget for coins is spent for a while... interested in trades? (I imagine you have my personal by now, but I might have other things of interest)

will this one have it's own icon?

Good question too.

Very good question B) I will surely put an Icon on (graphic to be determined) if I get enough orders.

I will also think about trades, but not untill all orders are in. I'll post a note here in the forums when I'm ready :D

Also...I posted $6.00 shipping charge for international orders, however....for those overseas who want just 1 or 2 coins I can make the shipping cheaper via air parcel post. I think it's around $3.00.

The higher rate is for Global Priority Flate Rate.

There are about 8 XLE coins remaining with the full 5 coin set. Anyone who wants the complete set including the XLE should get reservations sent in asap.

HAPPY CACHING :)

All invoices have been sent out as of this morning. Everyone who ordered should have received an invoice. If you did not receive an invoice please contact me.

Coin Update: Silver and The Gold LE's are just about sold out. I have just a handfull of each available.

I have about a dozen of the Nickel and Bronze coins left.

There are another 6 Complete sets (5 coins) including the Copper XLE's available.

... There are another 6 Complete sets (5 coins) including the Copper XLE's available.

Just sent in an order; hope I got in on time.

BTW...

I will surely put an Icon on (graphic to be determined) if I get enough orders.

Does this mean, if you sell out you will have an icon? Or are you leaving open the possibility of striking more of the regular issue? If the later, I'm OK with this. To be honest, I suspect that your numbers are a bit on the low side, based on your previous issue and the apparent response to this one.

... There are another 6 Complete sets (5 coins) including the Copper XLE's available.

Just sent in an order; hope I got in on time.

BTW...

I will surely put an Icon on (graphic to be determined) if I get enough orders.

Does this mean, if you sell out you will have an icon? Or are you leaving open the possibility of striking more of the regular issue? If the later, I'm OK with this. To be honest, I suspect that your numbers are a bit on the low side, based on your previous issue and the apparent response to this one.

Jim,

Actually the coin sales have been right on par with what I had planned.

The coin will have an Icon (graphic to be decided on later) . I'm thinking of........ummmm

maybe a black panther.....lol.

I received your reservation......TY!

Bronze and Copper XLE are now sold out. I still have a couple silver, nickel, and Gold LE's available.

Coins should be in hand shortly.

So how are the pending questions of trades and/or iconage?

I did post somewhere above that the coin will have an icon to be determined. It looks like I'll be using the panther graphic on the coin for an icon. I will be doing a few trades but not before the coins are shipped out to the buyers. Snowwowlf75 you are on my list and we will work something out :rolleyes:

On another note...I'm told that the coins are running a little late. It may be next week till I have them in hand.

Good News! I"m told the coins are shipping out to me today. I should have them Monday or Tuesday.

He also said the coins look "AWESOME". I can't wait for them to arrive!.

I'll be printing shipping invoices over the next few days so when the coins arrive I'll have everything ready for packing. I should be able to get them back out to everyone the day after I receive them.

These panthers fought and clawed to stay in the little PO box. But I managed to cat handle them and bring them home! Great coin!

Where can we get codes?

I thought I had put little inserts in each package with info on activating, but I may have missed a couple.

For those who need to activate your coin(s) you can go to:

Coin Activation

Edited by Prowler53