TB logs not displaying on TB pages

MaxB on the River

It has been a while since this problem has occurred, but it appears the TB servers are not replicating again. Logs we have received notifications of since 2:29 AM EDT 4/25/07 still don't appear on the TB pages. I just finished posting pictures for TB's all afternoon, but none appear in the TB logs for viewing. I know that it usually takes 20-30 minutes, but this has been all day. :lol:

Hope someone checks out the problem.

Checking TB pages again this morning, still not updated correctly with notes posted yesterday 4/25, back dated to 4/23 with photos attached.

Yes I have cleared my Temp memory of pages to make sure I am getting the latest updates, but it is occuring with all the Tb's I posted on yesterday.

Visit this link and you'll see that the note was posted, but not appearing on the TB page. I logged over 40 of these notes and none of them appear to be on the TB pages.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?L...56-380d7e2421fe

Is anyone checking out this problem. There have been others viewing this post, so I believe others are having the same problems.

Edited by MaxB on the River

There have been a few complaints over in the TB forum. Looks like those TB logs have caught up.

Also

TB11ADG is showing a drop on 4/1 with no mileage update. (There were no Discover logs between the retrieve/drops)

Keystone has mentioned in a few threads a problem with syching up the data servers. It might be the root of this as well.