I found caches in 1997...

salpal

Found it 3/24/2007 You found we can see you, can you see me (Traditional Cache) Tennessee [visit log]

Found it 3/24/2007 You found oh my ""MAGNET"" (Traditional Cache) Tennessee [visit log]

Write note 3/24/2007 You posted a note for Two Half’s Same Rock, yep am over here (Traditional Cache) Tennessee [visit log]

Found it 3/24/2007 You found The Best From The West (Traditional Cache) Tennessee [visit log]

Found it 4/11/1997 You found Miller Heritage Micro (Traditional Cache) Tennessee [visit log]

Found it 4/11/1997 You found Chief Black Fox (Traditional Cache) Tennessee [visit log]

Found it 4/11/1997 You found SEBC (Traditional Cache) Tennessee [visit log]

Found it 4/11/1997 You found Jaycess Passive Park (Traditional Cache) Tennessee [visit log]

Found it 4/11/1997 You found Wally's World (Traditional Cache) Tennessee [visit log]

Write note 4/11/1997 You posted a note for St. Rose's Silver (Traditional Cache) Tennessee [visit log]

Found it 4/11/1997 You found History of Overalls (Traditional Cache) Tennessee [visit log]

Found it 4/11/1997 You found Uncle Dave Macon (Traditional Cache) Tennessee [visit log]

Found it 4/11/1997 You found The Dixie Dew Drop (Traditional Cache) Tennessee [visit log]

Found it 4/11/1997 You found Chaos Mart Park and Find (Traditional Cache)

Looks like you accidently changed the year on the log page. Once you set a date, the system remembers your last log date and re-uses it for every cache logged within a certain time limit (then it resets to the current date)

Just go back and edit those logs to change the date.

Edited by Stunod

Yeah . . . That happened to me one time when I logged all 26 caches after a two-day camping trip. After logging all those caches, with a 24K dialup connection faint.gif, I had to go back and delete all the logs and relog with the correct date (I didn't want "Edit" comment on each log) because when I emailed Groundspeak to see if they could fix it "behind the scenes," I never received a reply. :laughing:

I don't know why such a date is even an option . . . :D Nor do I know why the site defaults to incorrect dates sometimes.

Wow, I was FTF waaaaaayy before anyone else. I'm not sure how I would've chosen 1997 as a date, or why it's an option, as Miragee said.

So, now I'll be more careful and I'll go back and change the dates. Good thing it's not too many. :laughing: