What are you doing with your GSA coin?

dardevle

I was just wondering what everyone who has a GSA coin is doing with theirs. Have you set up a special display for it? Or is it tucked away in a coin folder? I have decided to give mine a TB tag and give my coin its own page. Now that it is trackable I bring it to events and let people "discover" it and they can log it.

If you wanna see what I've done check it out. ( T B 1 F 7 G 8 )

Dardevle

Thanks for the comment. I want to share it so when people read the logs they know what people are doing to raise money for a family in need also. (And show that I was fortunate enough to find one :laughing: ) Not only is the Geocoin Secret Agent being generous with putting his coins in caches he is trying to help raise money with the sales of some of his coins and other donated coins for this family. It is nice to see that there are still people out there who care for others and not just themselves. :D

WoW! I guess I have totally missed out on something. Can someone point me to the auctions for the family, or let me know who is leading this up? I would love to help out! The community has shown tremendous support for my auctions to help a friend of mine, and it's only fitting that I do what I can to help others!

WoW! I guess I have totally missed out on something. Can someone point me to the auctions for the family, or let me know who is leading this up? I would love to help out! The community has shown tremendous support for my auctions to help a friend of mine, and it's only fitting that I do what I can to help others!

email sent.

Windrose

Mine is with my EGB and my Mega coin I got from my mission and are currently with a Green Jeep too!- They have traveled to 1 event and 2 more this month. I should make a TB tag for them as well, thats a great idea! Then people can log the Secret mission coins too!

It has traveled several hundred miles with me, hung out in my bag and sat right next to my computer for awhile, I like it...and im gonna Keep it!

You do not even want to know....but it involves red glitter and a pole or is that a ploe???

No all kidding aside we have ours on a little box next to the computer and in there is also the GCF and the Easter Bunny coins.

:lol:

Thanks for milk Shooting out my nose. I laughed pretty hard. Maybe even a snort. If I had any other "Secret" coins I would be doing the same to them.

NO, not the red glitter and a pole but the TB tag with it.

Edited by dardevle

Well I just got mine but I did do a quick photo shoot.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...c9-bc676529b720

aa3d6a88-2aa0-465f-9c3c-b7a7041fd379.jpg

(If your wondering what that mineral is, its Ulexite)

Very nice QJ! Love the TV stone (ulexite)...I do remember some of my minerology. We went to a rock and mineral show over the winter, and the kids loved playing with the ulexite...they thought that it was not a real mineral.

Where can I get some of this foam?

Craft stores (craft section of WalMart, too) carry the foam in larger pieces, in a variety of colors. You'll just have to cut it to the right size.

Edited by DresselDragons

I have a display rack that I keep about 40 of my favorite coins on. It's in my den in a bookcase. The GSA coins is on the front row right next to my volunteer coin. :D)

I also take it with me to meetings to show others how cool it is. I like the idea of assigning it a TB so that others can log it. I think I will steal that idea from you. :D