Need HELP! BEF Off Your Rocker

I went to do this mystery cache and I'm totally confused!!! I want to figure it out on my own, but I need some help... Waypoint: GC108XD Name: "OYF" Wanna Be #3 In Catonsville.

#1 Someone explain this 'off your rocker' thing!! I've never heard of it.

#2 What does BEF mean?

Here's the problem, this coordinate points to someplace that isn't the right place... The coordinates need to be corrected, but how am I supposed to know how to correct them??

The hint is BEF 472

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

I went to do this mystery cache and I'm totally confused!!! I want to figure it out on my own, but I need some help... Waypoint: GC108XD Name: "OYF" Wanna Be #3 In Catonsville.

#2 What does BEF mean?

Here's the problem, this coordinate points to someplace that isn't the right place... The coordinates need to be corrected, but how am I supposed to know how to correct them??

The hint is BEF 472

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes Cracker Barrel restaurants have lots of things attached to the front of their store, like license plates, old signs, tools, etc.

#2 What does BEF mean?

The hint is BEF 472

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

That is the whole point of the mystery cache- to find where it is? If they say coords aren't where the cache is hidden then that's exactly what it means- Caches have to be (someone correct me if I'm wrong) .20 miles from the coords posted I think.- Now to be a smartbutt answer: You want to figure this on your own, but..... yet your asking for help--Isn't that a oxymoron of a question?? :laughing:

#2 What does BEF mean?

The hint is BEF 472

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

That is the whole point of the mystery cache- to find where it is? If they say coords aren't where the cache is hidden then that's exactly what it means- Caches have to be (someone correct me if I'm wrong) .20 miles from the coords posted I think.- Now to be a smartbutt answer: You want to figure this on your own, but..... yet your asking for help--Isn't that a oxymoron of a question?? :laughing:

Thanks for that, and yes, it is an oxymoron. I did get the assistance I was looking for. I still have to figure it out on my own.... I got hints and ideas like I was looking for.