Cache Across America Geocoin

Blue Power Ranger

Hey all,

Did this project die? Getting closer and still want to have one.

Look as if everyone wants to control it but no one wants to take action. Again, I offer to take the project and finish it. The art work is not mine, though, and I really don't have the right to run with it unless the designer gives permission.

Hey all,

Did this project die? Getting closer and still want to have one.

Look as if everyone wants to control it but no one wants to take action. Again, I offer to take the project and finish it. The art work is not mine, though, and I really don't have the right to run with it unless the designer gives permission.

I don't think it was a matter of not wanting to take action. We just really wanted to make it trackable, which I know doesn't matter to everyone - but seemed like it mattered to enough people - and not really everyone that was posting on here.

I know it has been awhile. Not that I am making excuses - but awhile ago we decided to have me stay home with our children and cut our income WAY WAY back. Collecting so many of these coins was unfortunately one of the things we had to cut out. Amazing how much money was flying out the door :) I sure miss getting fun shiny stuff in the mail every day..... I know many of you know what I am talking about.

We should have information very soon. Atwell Family has offered to work with us to get this out very soon. I have sent him our artwork and am going to let him run with it.

I will have them update once they are ready to take the next step with it.

Mrs. Blue Power Ranger

Maybe a Moderator can edit the title to reflect the coins are now available for presale.. :D

It has been a little while - but wanted to say we are very excited that this coin is finally available for presale!

A big thanks to Coinsandpoins and Michael Atwell for making this coin a reality after we were not able to completely take care of it ourselves.

It is available as a presale in both polished gold - cacheacrossamer-pgld-sf-375.gif

at coinsandpins.com

and polished nickel - cacheacrossamer-pnic-sf-375.gif

at coinsandpins.com

Looks like they are working with us to have a special finish available for purchase by whoever is a hider of one of the 51 caches. If I understand correctly, there will only be 51 of these available. We will be contacting all 51 hiders in the next week to see if they would like to purchase one of these coins.

There will also be a special finish available as a gift to people that have actually finished all 51 caches.

Additional information on these coins -

Measures 2.25" across

Translucent colors

Epoxy coated for added protection

Trackable on Geocaching.com

An icon unique to this coin will show on your profile when you log a discovery

We are very excited to have this become a reality!!

Mrs. Blue Power Ranger

Edited by Blue Power Ranger

Maybe a Moderator can edit the title to reflect the coins are now available for presale.. :D

It has been a little while - but wanted to say we are very excited that this coin is finally available for presale!

A big thanks to Coinsandpoins and Michael Atwell for making this coin a reality after we were not able to completely take care of it ourselves.

It is available as a presale in both polished gold - cacheacrossamer-pgld-sf-375.gif

at coinsandpins.com

and polished nickel - cacheacrossamer-pnic-sf-375.gif

at coinsandpins.com

Looks like they are working with us to have a special finish available for purchase by whoever is a hider of one of the 51 caches. If I understand correctly, there will only be 51 of these available. We will be contacting all 51 hiders in the next week to see if they would like to purchase one of these coins.

There will also be a special finish available as a gift to people that have actually finished all 51 caches.

Additional information on these coins -

Measures 2.25" across

Translucent colors

Epoxy coated for added protection

Trackable on Geocaching.com

An icon unique to this coin will show on your profile when you log a discovery

We are very excited to have this become a reality!!

Mrs. Blue Power Ranger

That's great! Hopperz and I are very excited!

I couldn't get the link to work, but went on to their website to take a look.

Thanks to all for getting this put together and thanks to all those cache hiders for making this Cache Across America Challenge a success.

Are only the first 51 hiders eligible for a hiders coin? Or are you minting coins for the original and the replacement hiders.

Looks like we will be able to offer them to current AND past hiders. :ph34r:

Cool. Are we going to get an email about this or something? *feels clueless*

Are only the first 51 hiders eligible for a hiders coin? Or are you minting coins for the original and the replacement hiders.

Looks like we will be able to offer them to current AND past hiders. :ph34r:

Cool. Are we going to get an email about this or something? *feels clueless*

Yes - you will - we are still waiting on pricing. I didn't want to email people yet - we trying to get a great price for the hiders. :laughing:

Is the red a glitter? It kind of looks like it might be? The more I look at it, the more I like it, so glad to see it coming about!

Have you decided what the special finishes will be??

White on both side with hard enamel - Current and former owners

Black on map side white on other with hard enamel - Finders of the entire series

I sent out emails to all the former and current owners today to contact Michael Atwell at mike@atwellfamily.net ASAP if you are interested in an owner coin.

Is the red a glitter? It kind of looks like it might be? The more I look at it, the more I like it, so glad to see it coming about!

Have you decided what the special finishes will be??

White on both side with hard enamel - Current and former owners

Black on map side white on other with hard enamel - Finders of the entire series

I sent out emails to all the former and current owners today to contact Michael Atwell at mike@atwellfamily.net ASAP if you are interested in an owner coin.