Wedding themed trackable coin?

bphynes

The Bigdaycoins website is still a work in process and will be launched in a week or 10 days. While the coins are primarily targeted at non cachers, we could easily add tracking numbers, the coins can be customized without a die fee, so they are ideal for smaller quantities.

Went to your site and it appeared that your prices are quite reasonable :laughing:

The Bigdaycoins website is still a work in process and will be launched in a week or 10 days. While the coins are primarily targeted at non cachers, we could easily add tracking numbers, the coins can be customized without a die fee, so they are ideal for smaller quantities.

Just wanted to add that there are some more really cool designs they just aren't up on the site yet. Good thing I already held a "what was our wedding anniversary?" contest, it's all over Steve's site! I have a feeling my nights are about to get busy with designing again.

This is excellent! :laughing: My wife and I are expecting twins in June and would love to have trackable geocoins out there with their names on them. Additionally, we are going to have host a potlach to commemorate their birth. The potlach event will be held in conjunction with the Winter Solstice which we will commemorate at the Woodhenge at Cahokia Mounds, IL.

well my new coin will be coming out soon and it is wedding themed. Here is a pic. newgeocoin.jpg

Landsharkz are doing this one and should be ready here in a few weeks.

Duane

That is really cool!! Good on you guys. So, did you get much caching done on the Honeymoon!?

Edited by keewee01

This is excellent! :laughing: My wife and I are expecting twins in June and would love to have trackable geocoins out there with their names on them. Additionally, we are going to have host a potlach to commemorate their birth. The potlach event will be held in conjunction with the Winter Solstice which we will commemorate at the Woodhenge at Cahokia Mounds, IL.

I have a design based on twins that will be at BigDayCoins, so this might just work out for you! Congrats on the soon to be arrivals, what a blessing!

I have a design based on twins that will be at BigDayCoins, so this might just work out for you! Congrats on the soon to be arrivals, what a blessing!

Any updates? It looks like I'll be needing those geocoins now. Our twins have arrived early and yes all is well with them. 1 boy & 1 girl