Geo_Leprechaun

Go JayBee

I found one of the Leprechaun's coins today, I wasn't even looking for it and I didn't know about it until reading this forum. It was just a cache that was on my list to find, but the coin is awesome. It has a small number on it, but I wasn't able to find a website that I can log that like I do most other people's trackable sig items.

Congrats on the find...was just there to see the Gold myself! :) Not only that, but I GOT ME GOLD :D

Traveled long and far for my V1, but this one was practically dropped in my back yard! :laughing: And to top it off, he dropped the one the Duke grabbed in one of my caches aswell! Once I found the cache and saw my prize, I traded coins, drop some bugs and was headed up the way to see if he really did snag 2 of my caches and drop 2 of his prizes and HE DID!

I brought along my first Pot O gold for good luck and worked great! I was gonna post that "There is a second coin out there" and that was the one that got swooped up today by the Duke! :) Enjoy that prize!

We briefly spoke a bit ago and I made him aware of what he had found... THATS A MYSTERY COIN, YA GOT THERE! :D

GC12MTY- Is where I got mine

GC14GNV- Is where the other was grabbed!

THANKS GEO-LEPRECHAUN!!!

8a6c688f-d6ef-4623-be1d-af16fd07a0aa.jpg

8875d4dd-9e12-4126-a7bf-e33e06308746.jpg

94e19082-9b34-4d9e-abe6-89f697a1a753.jpg

Heres a pic from the cache site, where the Duke found his Pot O Gold just days prior!

9e0b4e19-985a-42a4-a505-719ef5597426.jpg

Edited by 007BigD

Oh, I wish I could be there!! But I'm taking my hubby for our first Honeymoon (on our 29th anniversary!!) to Cancun instead. Can't say I'm sorry, though! lol

Good luck to all, trying to chase down the end of the Rainbow where that wonderful pot of Geo_Leprechaun coins will be waiting!

I was attending the "Midnight Madness Geocoin Event" after GeoWoodstock VII. I had bought a few coins and went back to my table to enjoy my beer. I turned my head for only about 5 seconds. When I turned back I realized that my stack of coins seemed a little bit taller than it should have been. I picked them up and looked at them. Would you believe it? That little of Leprechaun somehow sneaked up on me and left a Pot of Gold. I couldn't believe it. He is a sneakly little guy isn't he. Thanks goes out to that little guy. I really like this "Pot of Gold".

At the Midnight Geocoin Madness - and Madness it was!!!

Hanging out at Snoogans table and chatting with the masses.

A bright multi-coloured light seemed to light up the area and upon checking my suitcase I found a black "Pot O Gold" coin. :D:D

Very cool and very Geo_Leprechaun like - he certainly is a sneaky fellow. Thanks very much!! :laughing:

As an aside - I vow not to eat at KFC ever again (can't say I've eaten there many times anyways). Booting/towing cars and trying to extort money from several geocoiners - shame!!

As an aside - I vow not to eat at KFC ever again (can't say I've eaten there many times anyways). Booting/towing cars and trying to extort money from several geocoiners - shame!!

What to heck is this about? I am curious - tell me more but EM me please.

This beautiful pot o' gold was the second of three mystery coins I received at Midnight Madness at GeoWoodstock VII. A friend and I, having had a drink, danced a jig on the dance floor. When we finished, a leprechaun laughed and dropped this coin into each of our hands!! Thank you!

This beautiful pot o' gold was the second of three mystery coins I received at Midnight Madness at GeoWoodstock VII. A friend and I, having had a drink, danced a jig on the dance floor. When we finished, a leprechaun laughed and dropped this coin into each of our hands!! Thank you!

See what you get whe your having fun and when you least expects it? A gem of a geocoin like that is at hand for you. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Congratulations, sounds like you had a awesome time. :lol: